Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 13025
-
04-19-16 17:56 #2915Regular Member

Posts: 23Thanks man!
Originally Posted by JParkLa
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-16 19:19 #2914Senior Member

Posts: 1622Nothing fake about that ad. Totally legit.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-16 17:53 #2913Regular Member

Posts: 9Sun Spa in South Gate
I went in last Thursday around 11:30. This place can be hard to miss because its nestled behind a fence that obstructs you seeing it from the street (which I guess is good). I paid. 5 to the mamasan for 1/2 hour. I ended up with a pretty Japanese chick named Yuki. She took me to the room and gave me a brief massage. She prompted me to flip over and started playing with my nipples to start. Then she went to work on my member with a CBJ. At one point I went soft and so she took the condom off for a BBBJ! All on her own with no pushing from me. She then got on top for CG and man was she tight! Her pussy was like a pleasurable vice (pun intended). After that it was MISH and then K9 to finish. All in all it was a good experience. I'd say her looks were a solid 7 but her pussy was like a 8. Tip was $. Would repeat.
-
04-18-16 17:12 #2912Senior Member

Posts: 917Guaranteed winner.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-16 17:08 #2911Senior Member

Posts: 1206Time Traveler!
"I have come from the future to offer you hh specials, role play and fetishes".
http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...t-inc/67627386
-
04-18-16 02:05 #2910Senior Member

Posts: 935Thread
Hey AB5,
Originally Posted by AlhambraBoy5
[View Original Post]
First I am glad you had fun there. Second thanks for posting, probly info on the tip you left would help fellow mongers out and in case it's out of the ordinary someone here would advise.
Also rating her skills and giving a clue as to her name would also be good for the rest of us.
The other thing is this your posting belongs in the San Gabriel MP thread, no big deal but just so you know being a newbie you might not be aware of.
Mondo.
-
04-17-16 21:58 #2909Senior Member

Posts: 226Your probably looking $120 for a decent massage and rub and tug, just depends on how good your negotiating skills are and how desperate she is, if it's been a quiet day.
Originally Posted by MahiDrake
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 15:14 #2908Senior Member

Posts: 95Lavender Massage Center S El Monte
I hit this spot yesterday night aroung 9:30. Very nice clean place. Very nice good looking young asian lady's to choice from. I payed 25 for 1/2 hour which I should have paid 10 more for the hour anyway's I picked this hot one, she took me to the room gave me a nice massage on my back and before she asked to 2 turn around she whispered in my ear how did I hear about this place so I told her my friend recommended me. After that it was on. She turned me around and touched JR and asked if it was okay. I said hell yea! So she whispered in my ear again asking what I was looking for so I told her BBBJ, she said ok. A little pricey but worth it. I will go back very soon! Good luck fellows.
-
04-17-16 12:22 #2907Senior Member

Posts: 818Solid advice. I would also add that BP is rife with no-shows, uglies and ripoffs. With an AMP, you walk in, rarely wait more than 10 minutes to start, and (at least for me) enjoy the suspense of 'what will she do?
Originally Posted by PlayerN818
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 11:18 #2906Regular Member

Posts: 12Less tip Less you Get
As far as I travelled a lot, I already experienced all kinds of massage and my experienced might be the same as others. The less tip you give, the less upgrade you get. Try to negotiate what amount of money to the provider that you can get the VIP treatment. Its almost the same as where ever you go. I gave a good tip so I get the VIP treatment.
Originally Posted by MahiDrake
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 11:07 #2905Senior Member

Posts: 971I monger in the valley and typicaly the breakdown is:
Originally Posted by MahiDrake
[View Original Post]
$40-50 is the common house fee. There are a few $35 AMP's, but usually those are legit only. For a simple tug it's. 4 Some providers will ask for a bit more to pop the girls out. CBJ is usually. 6-. 8 and FS usually is $ and up. The advantage of an AMP over BP is there isn't a pimp waiting to rob you. A few newbie tips: Only bring what you are willing to pay in with you. You can't be talked out of cash you don't have. Don't fall in love. These girls are sweet and friendly but it's a business. Treat them with respect. If you find yourself in a legit shop, don't push the issue, enjoy the massage and tip accordingly. Be safe and have fun.
-
04-17-16 02:48 #2904Senior Member

Posts: 54Technically you are right. For a rub and tug it's usually the entrance fee plus the tip that goes anywhere from $40-$60+ (depending how generous you like to be). Some places will let you do it like animals but of course the price will go up. I guess some guys like a massage with their release. If your looking for some p*ssy then BP might be a better route.
Originally Posted by MahiDrake
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-16 23:30 #2903Regular Member

Posts: 23Thanks!
Thanks for the reply.
Originally Posted by Mark1160
[View Original Post]
So, you're saying the better the table shower, the more likely it is that there's more fun to be had, right? Also, in the $50-$250 range that you metioned, I'm assuming a $50 tip will get me a simple tug, right? So that comes to a total of $95. A bit steep considering what can be had on BP, or am I missing something, here?
Thanks again!
-
04-16-16 22:49 #2902Senior Member

Posts: 226The price you pay at the door be it $45-75 is purely the price for admission, anything else you have to negotiate with your masseuse. This can range from $50 to $250 depending on what you need and the lady of course. What I normally do to work out if there is more to be had, is to get the table shower first. Even you as a newbie should be able to work out how wide the menu is by how good the table shower is.
Originally Posted by MahiDrake
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-16 18:59 #2901Regular Member

Posts: 23Advise a Newbie
Hi.
I'm a newbie in the game and I'd like to try out what the local AMP's have to offer. I don't seek specific information, I know those stripes have to be earned.
What I'd like to know is, what the general etiquette of AMP mongering is. For instance, if I go in, to a place that offers a 1 hour massage for $45, would that include the HE as well? If not, what is conventionally an acceptable tip?
Also, how long does the tugging usually last? Is it just a quick 5 min, "let's get this done with", kind of a deal or is it something longer, slower and more gradual? If both kinds are available, how much does each type cost?
I've seen ads for a place that is $65/ hour, would the tip here be $20 less than the 45 buck place? And, finally, how much is an acceptable tip for FS?
Please help me out with these basics so I can start posting reviews of my own, soon. Thanks in advance!
P.S.: If this is not the right forum for this post, please direct me to the appropriate place.











Reply With Quote





