Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 14374
-
04-22-16 19:42 #6244Senior Member

Posts: 192Mimi
Ran across a thick latina on the north end of the Cic run, wasnt expecting to find anything at 10 AM but I did. . 4 for CBJ was decent.
-
04-21-16 18:06 #6243Senior Member

Posts: 105Today
Had thin blond come up to me in mcdz parking lot cicero and 47th, was interested until I saw the soars on her face and the big blister on her lip, she had a funky hair dew, condoms don't protect against everything.
-
04-21-16 11:31 #6242Senior Member

Posts: 172Posting Pictures
Saw the one I reported on last Friday and snapped a picture (not the best from the distance,) while she was loitering in MCD parking lot. What are the rules regarding posting pics? I don't want to get in trouble again!
-
04-21-16 11:22 #6241Senior Member

Posts: 469Be careful she screwed me over.
Originally Posted by MrMichael1
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-16 03:17 #6240Regular Member

Posts: 8Want digite
Would like contact information.
Originally Posted by MotorcycleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-16 22:18 #6239Senior Member

Posts: 1620Yea me 2
I have been going cicero south from say cermak to 47th up pulaski to north and back up cicero back into my and and / w side place. Right now I am just doing recon. I did see a young black girl but she seemed too young for this life and might have just flashed me a smile. This was on oak park ave going south of say roosevelt road. Saturday I was all over the place so sorry for the confusion. I plan on being out Friday and Saturday and if I see anything I will report in.
Originally Posted by CGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-16 20:22 #6238Senior Member

Posts: 184Cicero Pulaski track
I went out yesterday because of the nice weather ran the Cicero to Roosevelt to Pulaski and Belmont track is 2 pm just to early. I saw nada. 2 pm to early?
-
04-19-16 19:56 #6237Senior Member

Posts: 469Anna
I ran into this one today, but diff story. Saw her on the corner, we walked to her car and I gave her. 25 but we never did it. Said she would ratger shower and shit first then she'll call. And she wanted to do something later. Did you experience anything flaky?
Originally Posted by MotorcycleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-16 09:22 #6236Senior Member

Posts: 469Jasmine
Short latina, long black hair. I only seen her once before. Right before north on pul. Does everything covered, but. 20. I want to know more info.
-
04-19-16 00:14 #6235Senior Member

Posts: 36Super skinny blonde?
Originally Posted by Hoagie666
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-16 09:01 #6234Regular Member

Posts: 15I think so although I was told Krysta.
Originally Posted by Luvana
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-16 02:14 #6233Senior Member

Posts: 36Is her name christina.
Originally Posted by Hoagie666
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 04:37 #6232Regular Member

Posts: 15Met a WSW little past 47th on Cicero punk rock haircut nice body 4 BBBJ and it was incredible. Got her # and definitely hitting this again real soon.
-
04-16-16 22:42 #6231Senior Member

Posts: 56Midnight and also 3 am.
Originally Posted by SoxDom
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-16 12:30 #6230Senior Member

Posts: 601Sure thing! He's in Park Ridge and does Cook County cases. PM for details. He also won't judge at all and based on his comments he likes a little paid pussy from time to time.
Originally Posted by Genghis2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





