Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 249 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 3727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2407

    Looking For A BIG BBW.

    Hello People of the Bay. I live near Ocala and post on that board. I am looking for a decent provider who is a B-I-G BBW. The pickings are non-existent up here, and while Tampa's a bit of a ride, I'd be willing to take the trip if I could find a good big lady. Any thought or recommendations would be welcome.

    Many thanks!

  2. #2406

    Enthusiastic BBBJCIMWS

    Ran across Vicky from a friend of a friend. She would be a 7 except for some dental issues. $ For the best oral I have ever had.

    A true freak that takes pride in her art and not for the faint of heart.

    Have digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails V 1.jpg‎  

  3. #2405
    Quote Originally Posted by Expedia12  [View Original Post]
    I used Firefox and I up and running again.

    Thanks for all the help from my fellow users.
    Awesome. Enjoy.

  4. #2404

    Getting back

    Quote Originally Posted by Expedia12  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to all the help. I will try both advise and get back.
    I tried to reset everything in IE 11 and still no good. Firefox was the way to go. Thanks to all my fellow users for the help.

  5. #2403

    It is working

    Quote Originally Posted by Expedia12  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to all the help. I will try both advise and get back.
    I used Firefox and I up and running again.

    Thanks for all the help from my fellow users.

  6. #2402

    Thanks to all

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDollar  [View Original Post]
    I recommend cleaning all the temp files and then doing a reset on IE (tools options advance tab reset check the box & reset), but that is up to you.

    You could also try using Chrome or FireFox (installed or portable).

    Just google, "chrome or firefox portable" and use the 'portableapps' one.

    I recommend the cleaning and reset, but choice is yours.
    Thanks to all the help. I will try both advise and get back.

  7. #2401
    Quote Originally Posted by Expedia12  [View Original Post]
    I am using I. E. 10.
    I recommend cleaning all the temp files and then doing a reset on IE (tools options advance tab reset check the box & reset), but that is up to you.

    You could also try using Chrome or FireFox (installed or portable).

    Just google, "chrome or firefox portable" and use the 'portableapps' one.

    I recommend the cleaning and reset, but choice is yours.

  8. #2400
    Quote Originally Posted by Expedia12  [View Original Post]
    I am using I. E. 10.
    I suggest using mozilla then search engine privatelee.

  9. #2399

    Browser

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDollar  [View Original Post]
    What browser are you using?
    I am using I. E. 10.

  10. #2398
    Quote Originally Posted by Expedia12  [View Original Post]
    No issues with any other sites.

    No ad dons added.

    I log in, it says thank you you will be redirected. I am redirected and I am not logged in.
    What browser are you using?

  11. #2397

    Help

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDollar  [View Original Post]
    What browser are you using?

    Having issues with any other sites?

    Have you added any add-ons to the browser since the last time it worked?

    Can you add a screenshot of what you see before and after the issue (including the error please)?

    Can PM me, if you rather.
    No issues with any other sites.

    No ad dons added.

    I log in, it says thank you you will be redirected. I am redirected and I am not logged in.

  12. #2396

    trying to help

    Quote Originally Posted by Expedia12  [View Original Post]
    I can't get usasexguide to work on my computer. I login and it says I am not logged in when I try and reply. I am stuck using my iPad. Any help?
    What browser are you using?

    Having issues with any other sites?

    Have you added any add-ons to the browser since the last time it worked?

    Can you add a screenshot of what you see before and after the issue (including the error please)?

    Can PM me, if you rather.
    Last edited by MrDollar; 04-10-16 at 18:25. Reason: forgot two questions

  13. #2395

    It is the site porn popup

    It won't work on my phone, started when Jackson allowed porn popups on this site. I can understand making this site pay for ads, but wish he stopped the annoying popups.

  14. #2394
    Quote Originally Posted by Expedia12  [View Original Post]
    I can't get usasexguide to work on my computer. I login and it says I am not logged in when I try and reply. I am stuck using my iPad. Any help?
    - Flush your history and cookies and try again.

    - Retype your password, if you have clicked the "Remember Me" option.

    - Reset your password (I'm sure there's an option here somewhere). If you like your current password just add a character like ".

  15. #2393

    Ipad issue

    Quote Originally Posted by Geolis  [View Original Post]
    Click the "Remember Me" box before you sign in.
    Might be Ipad issue. Had the same thing happen on my Ipad with youtube. Had to do a reboot. Just hold both power buttons at the same time. Hope it helps. Fletch3.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape