Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 12106
-
04-10-16 23:14 #4066Senior Member

Posts: 123Maybe
I did that with Michelle / Shelby before she blew up on this board here's the problem she won't quit there by the time we met she was in my pocket way too far I really didn't feel comfortable it all worked out eventually she is unique a little " quirky" LOL just a heads up peace brothers.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 21:20 #4065Senior Member

Posts: 203Mason is looking like a better investment.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 20:58 #4064Senior Member

Posts: 686Mabye?
I would like to be able to say I agree, but to put trust in human nature is, well, NEVER a safe bet.
Originally Posted by Dick5322
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 19:56 #4063Senior Member

Posts: 213Michelle is different than the other girls. She will honor any agreement she made.
Originally Posted by ThotSlap
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 18:41 #4062Senior Member

Posts: 277Nothing against Michelle, but the first 10 words of your first sentence answers your own question. That rule is hard and fast. And I believe Michelle would totally understand. She is a smart lady and she will find her way back up here when the time is right.
Originally Posted by ThotSlap
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 13:39 #4061Senior Member

Posts: 203Exception to the rule?
Never send money to an out of state working girl for a bus ticket its just a scam.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
But then again Michelle has pretty much broken every conception of how a working girl acts.
She needs about 250 to pay off a room and get a bus ticket. I asked her she didn't ask me for it.
She could be on a bus tomorrow. Wadda you guys think would she honor a deal made?
-
04-09-16 12:23 #4060Senior Member

Posts: 171Mason
Picked up the famous Mason on G. Early Monday morning. Became on incall pickup. Read a report from willow that he has been seeing her. Yes she is home alone and wants company. . 8 for an hour of true bliss. She is fun and exciting try to keep her mouth full, for when she talks she just sounds wierd. So I kept her mouth full of my bat and balls. She is out of work for a few weeks so she told me to see her again. I think I will.
Big boobs filled with water. I think.
-
04-08-16 10:05 #4059Senior Member

Posts: 763Michelle / Shelby
To answer Scooters question, I received the following from Michelle. I am certain I was not the only one to receive it. "Sorry I went MIA. . I finaled my sentence from February 13th until today I am now probation free! LOL. Unfortunately my X found out where I was and snitched me out thankfully I had no visitors and no additional charges so although I'm still in Albuquerque I look forward to seeing everybody real soon. Feel free to share this information as I shall be back in May as scheduled. Hope I was missed. ".
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-16 00:14 #4058Senior Member

Posts: 2814I've been doing that for a few years now. I usually eat out and have at least a few pops with dinner. Sure don't want to get stopped for an equipment violation and then being asked "have you been drinking?
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 23:34 #4057Senior Member

Posts: 402Yep. Taken care of in a heartbeat. Got me checking all that now before I hit the stroll.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 16:33 #4056Senior Member

Posts: 115In my experience
If they want to pull you over, they'll figure something out. Lane Deviation used to be the catch-all but it's been awhile since I've been pulled over for that. If I can, I always try to give people a heads-up if I see their tail light out or a non working break light. Most people appreciate it. Needless to say, don't give them a reason. Make them get creative.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 15:56 #4055Senior Member

Posts: 2814You do plan on fixing your light problem I hope.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 15:54 #4054Senior Member

Posts: 2814Like you say that's all it takes, a burned out bulb, no front plate or a minor driving infraction and you'll get stopped these days. It's an invitation for the police to fuck with you.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 12:06 #4053Senior Member

Posts: 402Click it or ticket
Cruising L the other night got pulled over by LE for not having a "light on my back plate". No ticket. Just fishing for people to arrest or maybe seen me cruising and used that as a scare tactic. Make sure you all got a light on your back plates and buckle your seat belts LOL. City LE are looking for any excuse to pull your harmless monger a&& over. Click it or ticket haha. Lame.
-
04-07-16 11:37 #4052Senior Member

Posts: 402Libby
Had a dream with a decent looking tall skinny young blonde named Libby off of 13th an L that I haven't seen around. She did look like a blast from the past and it turns out she was around a couple years ago and she said she recently started to come back out from retirement. Great slow deep BBBJCIM. Took her time and didn't rush with lots of attention to the boys. Got some well needed relaxation for once since I can't seem to get a hold of a couple regulars of mine. Damage was. 30 plus a good. 10 tip. Was hoping for digits but said no phone right now. Said she usually walks that same area so hopefully she can be seen again and we can get some more reports out of this one. She was wearing a baseball cap fella's with long straight blonde hair. Don't know if that's something she always wears but hopefully that helps. Good luck.










Reply With Quote





