Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 537 of 807 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 587 637 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 12100
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4060

    Exception to the rule?

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    To answer Scooters question, I received the following from Michelle. I am certain I was not the only one to receive it. "Sorry I went MIA. . I finaled my sentence from February 13th until today I am now probation free! LOL. Unfortunately my X found out where I was and snitched me out thankfully I had no visitors and no additional charges so although I'm still in Albuquerque I look forward to seeing everybody real soon. Feel free to share this information as I shall be back in May as scheduled. Hope I was missed. ".
    Never send money to an out of state working girl for a bus ticket its just a scam.

    But then again Michelle has pretty much broken every conception of how a working girl acts.

    She needs about 250 to pay off a room and get a bus ticket. I asked her she didn't ask me for it.

    She could be on a bus tomorrow. Wadda you guys think would she honor a deal made?

  2. #4059
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    Mason

    Picked up the famous Mason on G. Early Monday morning. Became on incall pickup. Read a report from willow that he has been seeing her. Yes she is home alone and wants company. . 8 for an hour of true bliss. She is fun and exciting try to keep her mouth full, for when she talks she just sounds wierd. So I kept her mouth full of my bat and balls. She is out of work for a few weeks so she told me to see her again. I think I will.

    Big boobs filled with water. I think.

  3. #4058

    Michelle / Shelby

    To answer Scooters question, I received the following from Michelle. I am certain I was not the only one to receive it. "Sorry I went MIA. . I finaled my sentence from February 13th until today I am now probation free! LOL. Unfortunately my X found out where I was and snitched me out thankfully I had no visitors and no additional charges so although I'm still in Albuquerque I look forward to seeing everybody real soon. Feel free to share this information as I shall be back in May as scheduled. Hope I was missed. ".

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    SoccerFan has always been a great source for information. I wonder if he or anyone else might know if Shelby / Michelle will be returning to Milwaukee anytime soon. From what I've read here she is incarcerated out west somewhere.

  4. #4057
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Taken care of in a heartbeat. Got me checking all that now before I hit the stroll.
    I've been doing that for a few years now. I usually eat out and have at least a few pops with dinner. Sure don't want to get stopped for an equipment violation and then being asked "have you been drinking?

  5. #4056
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    You do plan on fixing your light problem I hope.
    Yep. Taken care of in a heartbeat. Got me checking all that now before I hit the stroll.

  6. #4055

    In my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Cruising L the other night got pulled over by LE for not having a "light on my back plate". No ticket. Just fishing for people to arrest or maybe seen me cruising and used that as a scare tactic. Make sure you all got a light on your back plates and buckle your seat belts LOL. City LE are looking for any excuse to pull your harmless monger a&& over. Click it or ticket haha. Lame.
    If they want to pull you over, they'll figure something out. Lane Deviation used to be the catch-all but it's been awhile since I've been pulled over for that. If I can, I always try to give people a heads-up if I see their tail light out or a non working break light. Most people appreciate it. Needless to say, don't give them a reason. Make them get creative.

  7. #4054
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Cruising L the other night got pulled over by LE for not having a "light on my back plate". No ticket. Just fishing for people to arrest or maybe seen me cruising and used that as a scare tactic. Make sure you all got a light on your back plates and buckle your seat belts LOL. City LE are looking for any excuse to pull your harmless monger a&& over. Click it or ticket haha. Lame.
    You do plan on fixing your light problem I hope.

  8. #4053
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Cruising L the other night got pulled over by LE for not having a "light on my back plate". No ticket. Just fishing for people to arrest or maybe seen me cruising and used that as a scare tactic. Make sure you all got a light on your back plates and buckle your seat belts LOL. City LE are looking for any excuse to pull your harmless monger a&& over. Click it or ticket haha. Lame.
    Like you say that's all it takes, a burned out bulb, no front plate or a minor driving infraction and you'll get stopped these days. It's an invitation for the police to fuck with you.

  9. #4052

    Click it or ticket

    Cruising L the other night got pulled over by LE for not having a "light on my back plate". No ticket. Just fishing for people to arrest or maybe seen me cruising and used that as a scare tactic. Make sure you all got a light on your back plates and buckle your seat belts LOL. City LE are looking for any excuse to pull your harmless monger a&& over. Click it or ticket haha. Lame.

  10. #4051

    Libby

    Had a dream with a decent looking tall skinny young blonde named Libby off of 13th an L that I haven't seen around. She did look like a blast from the past and it turns out she was around a couple years ago and she said she recently started to come back out from retirement. Great slow deep BBBJCIM. Took her time and didn't rush with lots of attention to the boys. Got some well needed relaxation for once since I can't seem to get a hold of a couple regulars of mine. Damage was. 30 plus a good. 10 tip. Was hoping for digits but said no phone right now. Said she usually walks that same area so hopefully she can be seen again and we can get some more reports out of this one. She was wearing a baseball cap fella's with long straight blonde hair. Don't know if that's something she always wears but hopefully that helps. Good luck.

  11. #4050
    By the way. I have not seen Angel for some time now. She has been calling on a regular basis for a visit to her. I still have her info but it is offered without a warranty.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlap  [View Original Post]
    The back of angels head looked fine to me.
    .

  12. #4049
    Thanks Scooter. The way it turned it was like Sam Philips finding Elvis. He too broke ties with him before he got big. I know Michelle had an outstanding Extradition order on the books. I assume that is where she occupying her time. I don't know for how long.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    SoccerFan has always been a great source for information. I wonder if he or anyone else might know if Shelby / Michelle will be returning to Milwaukee anytime soon. From what I've read here she is incarcerated out west somewhere.
    .

  13. #4048
    No problem. I knew I would get some crap from someone.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaTrail  [View Original Post]
    I remember you pm'd me the info on angel I knew what the deal I was just busting your chops LOL I knew she was what she was.
    .

  14. #4047

    Trifecta

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the public ***** slap. As I had explained when I posted about Angel, she was a last resort for blue balls. It was during a time when the streets were covered in blue shirts. Nothing worse than having to go home empty. I can't argue that she is rough. She has seen better days if she ever had any, however, she did the job when needed. I always said she is definitely not everyone's taste.

    Nonetheless, I was posting about three different ladies. I shared the info because I know there are others who were looking for Dawn and Diana. Lea is a wild card. Trust me, none of them are close to being as rough as Angel.

    .
    I remember you pm'd me the info on angel I knew what the deal I was just busting your chops LOL I knew she was what she was.

  15. #4046
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlap  [View Original Post]
    The back of angels head looked fine to me.
    Yes sir. And sometimes that's all that matters. LOL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape