Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 538 of 808 FirstFirst ... 38 438 488 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 588 638 ... LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 12106
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4051
    By the way. I have not seen Angel for some time now. She has been calling on a regular basis for a visit to her. I still have her info but it is offered without a warranty.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlap  [View Original Post]
    The back of angels head looked fine to me.
    .

  2. #4050
    Thanks Scooter. The way it turned it was like Sam Philips finding Elvis. He too broke ties with him before he got big. I know Michelle had an outstanding Extradition order on the books. I assume that is where she occupying her time. I don't know for how long.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    SoccerFan has always been a great source for information. I wonder if he or anyone else might know if Shelby / Michelle will be returning to Milwaukee anytime soon. From what I've read here she is incarcerated out west somewhere.
    .

  3. #4049
    No problem. I knew I would get some crap from someone.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaTrail  [View Original Post]
    I remember you pm'd me the info on angel I knew what the deal I was just busting your chops LOL I knew she was what she was.
    .

  4. #4048

    Trifecta

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the public ***** slap. As I had explained when I posted about Angel, she was a last resort for blue balls. It was during a time when the streets were covered in blue shirts. Nothing worse than having to go home empty. I can't argue that she is rough. She has seen better days if she ever had any, however, she did the job when needed. I always said she is definitely not everyone's taste.

    Nonetheless, I was posting about three different ladies. I shared the info because I know there are others who were looking for Dawn and Diana. Lea is a wild card. Trust me, none of them are close to being as rough as Angel.

    .
    I remember you pm'd me the info on angel I knew what the deal I was just busting your chops LOL I knew she was what she was.

  5. #4047
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlap  [View Original Post]
    The back of angels head looked fine to me.
    Yes sir. And sometimes that's all that matters. LOL!

  6. #4046
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHornDog  [View Original Post]
    I also thank you for the info on shelby. If my memory serves me it was you who brought her to our little board.
    SoccerFan has always been a great source for information. I wonder if he or anyone else might know if Shelby / Michelle will be returning to Milwaukee anytime soon. From what I've read here she is incarcerated out west somewhere.

  7. #4045

    Back of Head

    Nice! That's what I'm saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlap  [View Original Post]
    The back of angels head looked fine to me.

  8. #4044
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaTrail  [View Original Post]
    I took you up on angel awhile back wow that was rough didn't gave the guts for Karen I think we have different taste LOL.
    The back of angels head looked fine to me.

  9. #4043

    Thanks for the actual report

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the public ***** slap. As I had explained when I posted about Angel, she was a last resort for blue balls. It was during a time when the streets were covered in blue shirts. Nothing worse than having to go home empty. I can't argue that she is rough. She has seen better days if she ever had any, however, she did the job when needed. I always said she is definitely not everyone's taste.

    Nonetheless, I was posting about three different ladies. I shared the info because I know there are others who were looking for Dawn and Diana. Lea is a wild card. Trust me, none of them are close to being as rough as Angel.

    .
    It is nice to see an actual report soccerfan. I also thank you for the info on shelby. If my memory serves me it was you who brought her to our little board. I would love some more info on the girls you just reported on especially the phone number of the one you took a ride with she sounds like a fun girl. Private message me the number and any info you have please. Thanks again for the past info and reports.

  10. #4042
    Thank you for the public ***** slap. As I had explained when I posted about Angel, she was a last resort for blue balls. It was during a time when the streets were covered in blue shirts. Nothing worse than having to go home empty. I can't argue that she is rough. She has seen better days if she ever had any, however, she did the job when needed. I always said she is definitely not everyone's taste.

    Nonetheless, I was posting about three different ladies. I shared the info because I know there are others who were looking for Dawn and Diana. Lea is a wild card. Trust me, none of them are close to being as rough as Angel.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaTrail  [View Original Post]
    I took you up on angel awhile back wow that was rough didn't gave the guts for Karen I think we have different taste LOL.
    .

  11. #4041

    Congrats on the trifecta

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I just got back from vacation and I was not able to post this info before I left. I have three reports to share.

    March 22 Dawn. I received a text earlier in the day asking to meet her if I could. Dawn is the older librarian type looking lady who lived on 92nd and National and now lives near 30th and Mitchell. She is not a lot to look at but gives a great BBBBJCIMWS.

    I picked her up at her place around 10 PM. She appeared to have been drinking. We headed out to find a place to park. Enroute she took my hand and guided it up her skirt. She wanted her pussy massaged while we drove. Dawn is mult-orgasmic. I fingered her as I drove and she just couldn't get enough of it. She was moaning, whimpering and gyrating in the seat. I wanted to take her to her place place but she has a roommate. We ended up parking only gosh know where because I was only concentrating on not crashing the car. She then began the wettest deep throat BJ I have ever received from her. I also haven't been that hard in ages. After about 10 minutes I blew and she swallowed every drop. She is ok with me sharing her number.

    March 29 - Diana. I haven't connected with her for a while. She still has red hair but said she going to change back to blond. Most of you know her from the National Ave stroll. She is now living in the 13th and Lincoln area with a roommate. I have a number which as of this afternoon was still working. Keep your fingers crossed! I am not sure about whether incall will be regularly available but hopefully yes.

    March 30 - Lea or Leah (sp). I found her on the low numbers of Lincoln at night. I was actually trying to stop for an different lady but signals got crossed. Lea said she is Polish and Bohemian. Dark hair, decent face and body (in sweat pants) nice person and young. She gave a very nice BBBJCIMWS for. 2. I was quite satisfied and may give her a call sometime. Incall is questionable because she lives with another couple. I am really not into car dates even though I did the rare trifecta in a week. I have digits for a phone that she said receives texts if she has a Wi-Fi connection. I guess we roll the dice on this one.

    It felt good to post something once again. After running the rounds with Karen and Angel, it was fun to venture out for something different.
    I took you up on angel awhile back wow that was rough didn't gave the guts for Karen I think we have different taste LOL.

  12. #4040

    Trifecta. Dawn, Diana and Lea

    I just got back from vacation and I was not able to post this info before I left. I have three reports to share.

    March 22 Dawn. I received a text earlier in the day asking to meet her if I could. Dawn is the older librarian type looking lady who lived on 92nd and National and now lives near 30th and Mitchell. She is not a lot to look at but gives a great BBBBJCIMWS.

    I picked her up at her place around 10 PM. She appeared to have been drinking. We headed out to find a place to park. Enroute she took my hand and guided it up her skirt. She wanted her pussy massaged while we drove. Dawn is mult-orgasmic. I fingered her as I drove and she just couldn't get enough of it. She was moaning, whimpering and gyrating in the seat. I wanted to take her to her place place but she has a roommate. We ended up parking only gosh know where because I was only concentrating on not crashing the car. She then began the wettest deep throat BJ I have ever received from her. I also haven't been that hard in ages. After about 10 minutes I blew and she swallowed every drop. She is ok with me sharing her number.

    March 29 - Diana. I haven't connected with her for a while. She still has red hair but said she going to change back to blond. Most of you know her from the National Ave stroll. She is now living in the 13th and Lincoln area with a roommate. I have a number which as of this afternoon was still working. Keep your fingers crossed! I am not sure about whether incall will be regularly available but hopefully yes.

    March 30 - Lea or Leah (sp). I found her on the low numbers of Lincoln at night. I was actually trying to stop for an different lady but signals got crossed. Lea said she is Polish and Bohemian. Dark hair, decent face and body (in sweat pants) nice person and young. She gave a very nice BBBJCIMWS for. 2. I was quite satisfied and may give her a call sometime. Incall is questionable because she lives with another couple. I am really not into car dates even though I did the rare trifecta in a week. I have digits for a phone that she said receives texts if she has a Wi-Fi connection. I guess we roll the dice on this one.

    It felt good to post something once again. After running the rounds with Karen and Angel, it was fun to venture out for something different.

  13. #4039

    Rock Throwing, Car Kicking Dude On Greenfield

    Seen him Saturday around midnight on Greenfield, took these photos as a few cops moved in on him notice the one cop has his hand on his gun and who can blame him. Until this.

    Freak is put in jail just watch out for this dude!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC09891-min (1).jpg‎   DSC09896-min.jpg‎   DSC09903-min.jpg‎   DSC09905-min (1).jpg‎  

  14. #4038

    Mindy

    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    I also miss Mindy alias Malynda. She gave great head. No tits but tight pussy. Haven't heard from her in a while heard she moved to Madison. And does the same in madtown. Brenda is great but don't have her digits and wish I had. Good luck.
    Her location is in racine she is on a state funded vacation until the end of May (23rd I think). Don't know if she will be going back into the business, we will see when the vacation is over.

    I'm sure the state will supervise her for some amount of time after the vacation.

  15. #4037

    Thought I would see what's out there

    I'm not into the street walker scene, but my curiosity got the best of me. I was downtown for work and needed to get to around 76th and G so thought what the hell. I drove all the way up G and didn't see anything. One fine looking young lady was walking in the upper 20's blocks so I gave her a long stare and she actually looked away and kept walking. Oh well. I didn't intend to pick anyone up but was disappointed that o didn't see anything. The time was just after noon end of last week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape