Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,216 to 25,230 of 40027
-
04-10-16 01:37 #14812Senior Member

Posts: 1255Phone
I swear by Google Voice. It's not safe like a burner phone, but it does allow you to have a separate phone number for hobbying. It's free. You can (as I have) put your friendly contacts into the Google Contacts so that their names pop up when they call you. And you can set the outgoing phone to be whatever area code you want. I use it for business and personal. About 3,000 business contacts and maybe 50-60 private contacts. I put the address info in and clicking opens up Google maps. The net result, is I can be fairly organized in my activities.You can establish "rules" for those special contacts. Keep the phone from ringing from those contacts when you are at home, etc. I do delete my phone logs daily. If you have an SO that looks at your phone, you have to be careful. Still, I'd say it addresses some of your needs. Bob.
Originally Posted by Whooptedoo
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-16 15:32 #14811Senior Member

Posts: 59Thanks Gentlemen
I appreciate the responses. I have trying to get on at the 262 emp but I guess my out of town area code doesn't help me at all. Any tips on that are appreciated as well.
WTD.
-
04-09-16 15:01 #14810Regular Member

Posts: 19Outcall massage not just Therapeutic
Hi fellow mongers. Coming up from Cincinnati next week. Wondering if anyone knows an attractive massage provider that provides outcall to a nice hotel with HE. Prefer a mature provider but not a deal breaker.
-
04-09-16 13:56 #14809Senior Member

Posts: 377Linda from here a while ago.
If anyone remembers her from here, she would never play here. She is not out of the biz, she is at another place and she plays hard now.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
If interested, my PM works just fine.
-
04-09-16 13:49 #14808Senior Member

Posts: 377Bob. You're awesome.
You know what time it is as far as starting / keeping relationships.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
I also have 3-4 relationships at all times. I just choose not to put them on here as most don't and won't believe it, which is fine. Some men just don't relate to women that well, period! That's not a shot to the guys here, It's just a fact.
You get it and and I'm sure others are like us, but don't put it out here.
I'm not going to open a post. I stopped posting for a very long time here, as I just didn't feel the need to post much info anymore.
These are gown men who are here and if they want info, they can ask, as they do, and I will help as long as they have something for me, if not, I don't give info anymore without reciprocation. It's taken many years and many dollars to know what I know, and who I know, and how things operate, and if a guy wants to share info, I'm in, if not I'm not sharing.
I can only hope others understand where I am coming from. I know one guy who doesn't and I'm sure he will post his venom.
-
04-09-16 09:37 #14807Senior Member

Posts: 1255I want to learn
I, for one, really do want to learn from members of the forum. Take Rocket Dork for an example. His style, using Craigslist is completely different, and yet he is successful. DMichaels, from what I have read, seems to know every AMP and therapist in the state! I pay attention to what he says.
Any member would do well to watch those posts and others. Some guys alert members to new spots to go fishing. That's invaluable. My own philosophy is not so much about picking the best "fishing" locations, but rather about using the best "bait". I believe you can succeed with literally ANY woman if you are patient and nice. My (#3) girlfriend was a celibate Buddhist disciple. Now all we do is make love.
A member, enjoys a massage, but does not get the name or contact information. Well that's a shame. Because the best relationships build over time. And rarely peak in the massage store. They peak offsite.
So, Confucius, open a new post and offer some ideas. I know for sure we would all benefit. Thanks. Bob.
Originally Posted by Confucius
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-16 08:03 #14806Senior Member

Posts: 377Comments.
What they and you need to realize is that I know what I'm talking about and know what I'm doing in the hobby.
Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown
[View Original Post]
Look at my older post. I've been around a long time and hav and have a ton of fun with this.
It's too bad others have difficulty when I don't really have a problem getting help from our little friends.
What you think doesn't apply to all, especially me.
Maybe you should ask me what I do to have such success, but you won't. It's easier for such a wonderful fella like you to dis anyone who has has more success then you in this hobby.
I'm so happy guys like you are out there, it's makes it so easy for me.
Thanks Buddy.
-
04-09-16 00:06 #14805Banned Member

Posts: 223Right, everywhere is great!
Read the comments by IdiotBoy, FrankyCando, and Head First, and it sure seems it's like a candy store everywhere. A candy store filled with unsweetened, lemon jawbreakers.
-
04-09-16 00:04 #14804Senior Member

Posts: 1255Moon
Thanks for the heads up. Today she substituted at TPro. I sent her negative Yelp reviews but she was already there. I can't exactly tell her how I know certain places will bother her. It's a shame the places that offer extras can't advertise. Customers and workers would be better off if everybody knew what was what. Guys get upset if my girlfriend won't touch their junk. But she is upset also that she was not informed about the type of work. Bob.
Originally Posted by Hrodebert
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-16 23:59 #14803Senior Member

Posts: 194Moon Spa
I would cross Moon Spa off your list. Reliable seniors on this board tell me that anything goes with some girls over there.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-16 22:08 #14802Senior Member

Posts: 665White String Blues
Happened to me today. And when it does I give them the "Mind If We Verify That?" look.
Originally Posted by IdiotBoy
[View Original Post]
I also agree with DMichaels69 and Ron M on this.
"Seems like she did not care about wasting your time."
"Probably she needed the money. She didn't want you to cancel on her."
-
04-08-16 21:03 #14801Senior Member

Posts: 1255Sun Kiss & Moon
I'm looking for legit places for my girlfriend (who is legit). So I'll add Sun Kiss and Moon to her list of "safe" places. I want her to live in Chinatown where she can be with people she is comfortable with (rather than live is some bullshit spa in the suburbs.).
That said, I sort of agree with Confucius. There is fun to be had anywhere, especially if you can make the connection. Chinese women are basically afraid of Americans. So it is a little like feeding a deer. No fast movements. Be sweet and let them come to you. Underneath, there is a volcano of passion if you have the patience to allow it to happen naturally. Bob.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-16 20:54 #14800Senior Member

Posts: 1255Leo
Man you got to ditch that black and white crown vic. And the handcuffs. LOL!
Actually, I think the recent busts have everyone on edge. From the girl perspective, I know they are walking on eggshells, because they tell me. My only useful advice is to "collect" contacts that you get to know and who trust you. I never ever have an issue.
Plus, when I like a girl, I get her contact info. Then follow her to the next store. Once she gets there, the store owner knows I'm ok. So it is pretty rare that I go to a place where I'm a stranger. Bob.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-16 20:48 #14799Senior Member

Posts: 308Then you should try Justine at Grand Spa (Grand and Noble).
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-16 18:25 #14798Senior Member

Posts: 223Last 3 places
I have reported on 3 places in the last week or so and none of them offered a handshake
I hope this is not a new fad or anything but it might even be me, maybe I have a LEO look ahhahahahhaha.
And yes I know all the signals of letting them know I am not
I also see a few new places popping up so more reports in the next few weeks.
Also my go to girl Jessica that use to be at OP & 19 (that she closed up last year) will be working at a new place opening soon in Tinley Park.













Reply With Quote





