Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14818
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    Read the comments by IdiotBoy, FrankyCando, and Head First, and it sure seems it's like a candy store everywhere. A candy store filled with unsweetened, lemon jawbreakers.
    You can't make lemonade without the lemons.

    Nobody bats 1000% here. Although I think guys like Dmichaels69, Ron M, Rocket Dork, Bob521, Davidonecall, Confucius, etc, to name a few, have a pretty high avg.

    Babe Ruth was the home run king. But did you know he was the strike out king too. Did Michael Jordan make every shot? Kaner just won the Art Roth award. Does he score every time he shoots?

    Thats what this site is about. Not just posting about our wins but also about our losses. So that others don't make the same mistake$ we do/did.

    Have you benefitted from what you've read here? Of course you have. We all have/do.

    In the long run we're all here just trying to do the same thing. Which is to turn the bitter into sweet.

    Keep reading. Keep visiting all the many candy stores that are out there. Keep posting. This is fun.

  2. #14817
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I swear by Google Voice. It's not safe like a burner phone, but it does allow you to have a separate phone number for hobbying. It's free. You can (as I have) put your friendly contacts into the Google Contacts so that their names pop up when they call you. And you can set the outgoing phone to be whatever area code you want. I use it for business and personal. About 3,000 business contacts and maybe 50-60 private contacts. I put the address info in and clicking opens up Google maps. The net result, is I can be fairly organized in my activities.You can establish "rules" for those special contacts. Keep the phone from ringing from those contacts when you are at home, etc. I do delete my phone logs daily. If you have an SO that looks at your phone, you have to be careful. Still, I'd say it addresses some of your needs. Bob.
    I use google voice too. Until one day, I could no longer receive phone calls on google voice number. It would go straight to voicemail!?

  3. #14816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    You're Not Selfish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    Bob, I'm with you 100% and agree with Confucius too.

    I have build a group of 3-4 go-to's where I have spent time developing the relationship and establishing trust and safety with the woman. I don't feel the need to share their details with just anyone that asks. Call it selfish but it's my investment and a friend I'm protecting
    Agreed totally. I'm the same way with my UTR. Trust takes time to establish. It can be destroyed easily.

  4. #14815

    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I, for one, really do want to learn from members of the forum. Take Rocket Dork for an example. His style, using Craigslist is completely different, and yet he is successful. DMichaels, from what I have read, seems to know every AMP and therapist in the state! I pay attention to what he says.

    Any member would do well to watch those posts and others. Some guys alert members to new spots to go fishing. That's invaluable. My own philosophy is not so much about picking the best "fishing" locations, but rather about using the best "bait". I believe you can succeed with literally ANY woman if you are patient and nice. My (#3) girlfriend was a celibate Buddhist disciple. Now all we do is make love.

    A member, enjoys a massage, but does not get the name or contact information. Well that's a shame. Because the best relationships build over time. And rarely peak in the massage store. They peak offsite.

    So, Confucius, open a new post and offer some ideas. I know for sure we would all benefit. Thanks. Bob.
    Bob, I'm with you 100% and agree with Confucius too.

    I have build a group of 3-4 go-to's where I have spent time developing the relationship and establishing trust and safety with the woman. I might pay a little more than the suggested (based on this forum) donation, but I am not out to see how many notches I can put on my cell phone cover. I'd rather have a small number of regulars that I can rely on for consistent, excellent, services that probably aren't available to one timers. For example, one eastern European friend might offer HJ's to almost anyone (sometimes reluctantly) but after a consistent development of trust she actually offered FS to me.

    I talk to all of my regulars about their family, children, their background, their future plans, and other things to let them know I value them as a friend, person and an intimate contact.

    Also, I don't feel the need to share their details with just anyone that asks. Call it selfish but it's my investment and a friend I'm protecting

  5. #14814
    Confucius, I feel the same way. I have never found it difficult with AMP near Chinatown, but it is all in the way you approach them. And it is very important to spend the time to get to know them. If you want anything to develop, you need to have a relationship. Like wise, I do not feel it is important to post about my relationships.

    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius  [View Original Post]
    You know what time it is as far as starting / keeping relationships.

    I also have 3-4 relationships at all times. I just choose not to put them on here as most don't and won't believe it, which is fine. Some men just don't relate to women that well, period! That's not a shot to the guys here, It's just a fact.

    You get it and and I'm sure others are like us, but don't put it out here.

    I'm not going to open a post. I stopped posting for a very long time here, as I just didn't feel the need to post much info anymore.

    These are gown men who are here and if they want info, they can ask, as they do, and I will help as long as they have something for me, if not, I don't give info anymore without reciprocation. It's taken many years and many dollars to know what I know, and who I know, and how things operate, and if a guy wants to share info, I'm in, if not I'm not sharing.

    I can only hope others understand where I am coming from. I know one guy who doesn't and I'm sure he will post his venom.

  6. #14813

    Disagree about the massages

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave64  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT. Found this on backpage. Its on kennedy ave in highland in. Chineese women and nothing other than standard massage which was not good. 70 for massage and table shower. Will not repeat.
    Everyones entitled to their opinion.

    But the massages are great imo. I had Eeuwa (spelled it how it sounds) twice and she is great with the massage.

    Its a self service establishment. She'll let you roam a little but you're taking care of yourself in the end. She'll keep you lubed up and even fondle the boys while you go to town. I actually like the massages so much, after 3 visits, I would consider this place my go to therupeutic spa. . 6 for 60 & . 9 for 90 is pretty good for a good massage.

  7. #14812
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Phone

    I swear by Google Voice. It's not safe like a burner phone, but it does allow you to have a separate phone number for hobbying. It's free. You can (as I have) put your friendly contacts into the Google Contacts so that their names pop up when they call you. And you can set the outgoing phone to be whatever area code you want. I use it for business and personal. About 3,000 business contacts and maybe 50-60 private contacts. I put the address info in and clicking opens up Google maps. The net result, is I can be fairly organized in my activities.You can establish "rules" for those special contacts. Keep the phone from ringing from those contacts when you are at home, etc. I do delete my phone logs daily. If you have an SO that looks at your phone, you have to be careful. Still, I'd say it addresses some of your needs. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whooptedoo  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the responses. I have trying to get on at the 262 emp but I guess my out of town area code doesn't help me at all. Any tips on that are appreciated as well.

    WTD.

  8. #14811

    Thanks Gentlemen

    I appreciate the responses. I have trying to get on at the 262 emp but I guess my out of town area code doesn't help me at all. Any tips on that are appreciated as well.

    WTD.

  9. #14810

    Outcall massage not just Therapeutic

    Hi fellow mongers. Coming up from Cincinnati next week. Wondering if anyone knows an attractive massage provider that provides outcall to a nice hotel with HE. Prefer a mature provider but not a deal breaker.

  10. #14809

    Linda from here a while ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Driving back from south side and decided to give this place on s Canal st a try.
    Walked in fella took my. 5 and a pleasant female led me to a room all smiley and giggly.
    Massage was good she allowed some light touching, loved her giggle but nothing else offered not even a handshake left an ok tip and homeward bound.

    Would return if in the area bcs the price is. 5 and the massage was good as well as the girls giggly attitude,Yes I'm a big sucker for giggly Asian woman
    If anyone remembers her from here, she would never play here. She is not out of the biz, she is at another place and she plays hard now.

    If interested, my PM works just fine.

  11. #14808

    Bob. You're awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I, for one, really do want to learn from members of the forum. Take Rocket Dork for an example. His style, using Craigslist is completely different, and yet he is successful. DMichaels, from what I have read, seems to know every AMP and therapist in the state! I pay attention to what he says.

    Any member would do well to watch those posts and others. Some guys alert members to new spots to go fishing. That's invaluable. My own philosophy is not so much about picking the best "fishing" locations, but rather about using the best "bait". I believe you can succeed with literally ANY woman if you are patient and nice. My (#3) girlfriend was a celibate Buddhist disciple. Now all we do is make love.

    A member, enjoys a massage, but does not get the name or contact information. Well that's a shame. Because the best relationships build over time. And rarely peak in the massage store. They peak offsite.

    So, Confucius, open a new post and offer some ideas. I know for sure we would all benefit. Thanks. Bob.
    You know what time it is as far as starting / keeping relationships.

    I also have 3-4 relationships at all times. I just choose not to put them on here as most don't and won't believe it, which is fine. Some men just don't relate to women that well, period! That's not a shot to the guys here, It's just a fact.

    You get it and and I'm sure others are like us, but don't put it out here.

    I'm not going to open a post. I stopped posting for a very long time here, as I just didn't feel the need to post much info anymore.

    These are gown men who are here and if they want info, they can ask, as they do, and I will help as long as they have something for me, if not, I don't give info anymore without reciprocation. It's taken many years and many dollars to know what I know, and who I know, and how things operate, and if a guy wants to share info, I'm in, if not I'm not sharing.

    I can only hope others understand where I am coming from. I know one guy who doesn't and I'm sure he will post his venom.

  12. #14807
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    I want to learn

    I, for one, really do want to learn from members of the forum. Take Rocket Dork for an example. His style, using Craigslist is completely different, and yet he is successful. DMichaels, from what I have read, seems to know every AMP and therapist in the state! I pay attention to what he says.

    Any member would do well to watch those posts and others. Some guys alert members to new spots to go fishing. That's invaluable. My own philosophy is not so much about picking the best "fishing" locations, but rather about using the best "bait". I believe you can succeed with literally ANY woman if you are patient and nice. My (#3) girlfriend was a celibate Buddhist disciple. Now all we do is make love.

    A member, enjoys a massage, but does not get the name or contact information. Well that's a shame. Because the best relationships build over time. And rarely peak in the massage store. They peak offsite.

    So, Confucius, open a new post and offer some ideas. I know for sure we would all benefit. Thanks. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius  [View Original Post]
    What they and you need to realize is that I know what I'm talking about and know what I'm doing in the hobby.

    Look at my older post. I've been around a long time and hav and have a ton of fun with this.

    It's too bad others have difficulty when I don't really have a problem getting help from our little friends.

    What you think doesn't apply to all, especially me.

    Maybe you should ask me what I do to have such success, but you won't. It's easier for such a wonderful fella like you to dis anyone who has has more success then you in this hobby.

    I'm so happy guys like you are out there, it's makes it so easy for me.

    Thanks Buddy.

  13. #14806

    Comments.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    Read the comments by IdiotBoy, FrankyCando, and Head First, and it sure seems it's like a candy store everywhere. A candy store filled with unsweetened, lemon jawbreakers.
    What they and you need to realize is that I know what I'm talking about and know what I'm doing in the hobby.

    Look at my older post. I've been around a long time and hav and have a ton of fun with this.

    It's too bad others have difficulty when I don't really have a problem getting help from our little friends.

    What you think doesn't apply to all, especially me.

    Maybe you should ask me what I do to have such success, but you won't. It's easier for such a wonderful fella like you to dis anyone who has has more success then you in this hobby.

    I'm so happy guys like you are out there, it's makes it so easy for me.

    Thanks Buddy.

  14. #14805

    Right, everywhere is great!

    Read the comments by IdiotBoy, FrankyCando, and Head First, and it sure seems it's like a candy store everywhere. A candy store filled with unsweetened, lemon jawbreakers.

  15. #14804
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Moon

    Thanks for the heads up. Today she substituted at TPro. I sent her negative Yelp reviews but she was already there. I can't exactly tell her how I know certain places will bother her. It's a shame the places that offer extras can't advertise. Customers and workers would be better off if everybody knew what was what. Guys get upset if my girlfriend won't touch their junk. But she is upset also that she was not informed about the type of work. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodebert  [View Original Post]
    I would cross Moon Spa off your list. Reliable seniors on this board tell me that anything goes with some girls over there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape