Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,216 to 25,230 of 40020
-
04-09-16 00:06 #14805Banned Member

Posts: 223Right, everywhere is great!
Read the comments by IdiotBoy, FrankyCando, and Head First, and it sure seems it's like a candy store everywhere. A candy store filled with unsweetened, lemon jawbreakers.
-
04-09-16 00:04 #14804Senior Member

Posts: 1255Moon
Thanks for the heads up. Today she substituted at TPro. I sent her negative Yelp reviews but she was already there. I can't exactly tell her how I know certain places will bother her. It's a shame the places that offer extras can't advertise. Customers and workers would be better off if everybody knew what was what. Guys get upset if my girlfriend won't touch their junk. But she is upset also that she was not informed about the type of work. Bob.
Originally Posted by Hrodebert
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-16 23:59 #14803Senior Member

Posts: 194Moon Spa
I would cross Moon Spa off your list. Reliable seniors on this board tell me that anything goes with some girls over there.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-16 22:08 #14802Senior Member

Posts: 665White String Blues
Happened to me today. And when it does I give them the "Mind If We Verify That?" look.
Originally Posted by IdiotBoy
[View Original Post]
I also agree with DMichaels69 and Ron M on this.
"Seems like she did not care about wasting your time."
"Probably she needed the money. She didn't want you to cancel on her."
-
04-08-16 21:03 #14801Senior Member

Posts: 1255Sun Kiss & Moon
I'm looking for legit places for my girlfriend (who is legit). So I'll add Sun Kiss and Moon to her list of "safe" places. I want her to live in Chinatown where she can be with people she is comfortable with (rather than live is some bullshit spa in the suburbs.).
That said, I sort of agree with Confucius. There is fun to be had anywhere, especially if you can make the connection. Chinese women are basically afraid of Americans. So it is a little like feeding a deer. No fast movements. Be sweet and let them come to you. Underneath, there is a volcano of passion if you have the patience to allow it to happen naturally. Bob.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-16 20:54 #14800Senior Member

Posts: 1255Leo
Man you got to ditch that black and white crown vic. And the handcuffs. LOL!
Actually, I think the recent busts have everyone on edge. From the girl perspective, I know they are walking on eggshells, because they tell me. My only useful advice is to "collect" contacts that you get to know and who trust you. I never ever have an issue.
Plus, when I like a girl, I get her contact info. Then follow her to the next store. Once she gets there, the store owner knows I'm ok. So it is pretty rare that I go to a place where I'm a stranger. Bob.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-16 20:48 #14799Senior Member

Posts: 308Then you should try Justine at Grand Spa (Grand and Noble).
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-16 18:25 #14798Senior Member

Posts: 223Last 3 places
I have reported on 3 places in the last week or so and none of them offered a handshake
I hope this is not a new fad or anything but it might even be me, maybe I have a LEO look ahhahahahhaha.
And yes I know all the signals of letting them know I am not
I also see a few new places popping up so more reports in the next few weeks.
Also my go to girl Jessica that use to be at OP & 19 (that she closed up last year) will be working at a new place opening soon in Tinley Park.
-
04-08-16 18:25 #14797Senior Member

Posts: 377Huh?
Man, I wholeheartedly disagree with this opinion.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
It's a candy store everywhere.
Just my opinion.
-
04-08-16 18:15 #14796Senior Member

Posts: 223Sun Kiss Spa
Driving back from south side and decided to give this place on s Canal st a try.
Walked in fella took my. 5 and a pleasant female led me to a room all smiley and giggly.
Massage was good she allowed some light touching, loved her giggle but nothing else offered not even a handshake left an ok tip and homeward bound.
Would return if in the area bcs the price is. 5 and the massage was good as well as the girls giggly attitude,Yes I'm a big sucker for giggly Asian woman
-
04-08-16 17:53 #14795Senior Member

Posts: 377Yes yes you can!
If I go and get the service I prefer, and SOME others don't, and they say that the service is declining, because this happens too gmuch to them, you don't think they may have have a problem with the girls?
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
See' Mon. Man, it's all about the girls relating to you and liking you for treasure, or you get the coal.
-
04-08-16 11:03 #14794Senior Member

Posts: 3481Closed For Monthly Reset.
Probably she needed the money. She didn't want you to cancel on her. I'm lucky. My gals tell me in advance before we get busy.
Originally Posted by IdiotBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-16 11:02 #14793Banned Member

Posts: 4190Seems like she did not care about wasting your time.
Originally Posted by IdiotBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-16 10:58 #14792Senior Member

Posts: 151So I scheduled time with my go to broad for massage and FS. Would have been nice if she told me that her Aunt Flo was in town. Didn't tell me until the flip. Really pisses me off when I make an appointment for specific extras and then am not told that the downstairs is closed. Could have went elsewhere.
-
04-08-16 10:34 #14791Senior Member

Posts: 82Beauty Spa
Went by there a couple days ago, and seems they are now out of business. FYI.
Originally Posted by TenderFoot1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






