Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,231 to 25,245 of 40020
-
04-08-16 01:05 #14790Senior Member

Posts: 1255Tipping
DM and WRD are right. YOU decide the tip. She should not be telling you anything but "thank you". The tip is based on a variety of factors, like attitude and effort and quality of the massage. Length of time. And expectations. If the place is known for extras and you got teased but not released, then its a definite downgrade. However if the place is legit and you got a legit massage, its not a downgrade.
Now perhaps your question is what's the appropriate tip. Is there a scale for legit full body massage. I'd say $20 is reasonable. $15 is also reasonable. I've know a woman, gotten a legit massage every week or two for five years. Seriously good massage. Anyway, she worked at three different places during the time. Heavenly Massage now. She has worked with management to give me extra time / lower price. So I've tipped $25, except Christmas or her birthday, I give her $50.
Could you have said here's $10, take it or leave it? Sure. And with the girl's inappropriate comment, she really was in the wrong. But $20 is about right, if she did a good job. Table shower does not merit an extra tip unless she played with your junk. Bob.
Originally Posted by Whooptedoo
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 23:47 #14789Banned Member

Posts: 4190Its a tip so its up to you what you tip not her.
Originally Posted by Whooptedoo
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 23:27 #14788Banned Member

Posts: 223RE: Moon
No, you weren't off base. She was. A tip is what YOU decide to give, not what she demands.
Originally Posted by Whooptedoo
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 22:34 #14787Senior Member

Posts: 638Chinatown
I would say in general the spas by and off Chinatown are not worth it. Much better play in the burbs.
Originally Posted by Whooptedoo
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 18:59 #14786Senior Member

Posts: 59Moon
I have been trying my luck in Chinatown and for the most part have just gotten what I consider to be good to great massages. Went to a AMP off of canal and had a great massage from a cute 30's Chinese gal. She did not have great english skills but I found that spelling things made it easier to communicate. Said her name was Kaly and she also did hair. Very nice personality. Up beat and smiling the whole time. Went back to the same spot on Monday and asked for her and was told she was no longer there. I headed up the street to Moon and got April. Attractive gal once again in her 30's named April. I am wondering if I go back in 3 weeks if May would be available. Once again got a very good massage and gave hints like raising hips when she worked on my legs but no suggestive feedback from her. Of options available. Was offered a ts and took her up on that and got washed well almost everywhere. When I was done and dressed I offered a $10 tip and she said she wanted $20. As I am new to this I wasnt sure what to do and bumped it $5. Massage was $65. Was I off base? Is the ts usually extra? I enjoy reading all the reports and will be contibuting more. WTD.
-
04-07-16 17:57 #14785Senior Member

Posts: 223Sunshine spa
Sunshine spa on nwh in pr.
Great massage. 6 and strictly only massage.
Left her decent tip.
Would repeat if only massage is needed.
-
04-07-16 10:03 #14784Senior Member

Posts: 518I'm more surprised that they were able to get a liquor license.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 09:43 #14783Regular Member

Posts: 6Royal Spa
TOFTT. Found this on backpage. Its on kennedy ave in highland in. Chineese women and nothing other than standard massage which was not good. 70 for massage and table shower. Will not repeat.
-
04-07-16 09:27 #14782Senior Member

Posts: 1255Agree. Legit.
It's also super expensive. But My girlfriend wants to open the Chinese equivalent. Almost like a community place where folks hang out. Common in China. This place sounds Japanese. If we ever open the place, you're all invited. (Actually all three girlfriends want their own place. All legit. ) Bob.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 08:38 #14781Banned Member

Posts: 4190Have not been but this looks very interesting. My opinion is it would be legit seeing how having a bar indicates they would want you to hang out. I think they have a good idea.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 08:38 #14780Senior Member

Posts: 308Yes, it is a foot massage place. They charge. 6 for the foot massage, so a little more expensive than typical. But, it was an excellent foot massage. Strictly legit.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 06:50 #14779Senior Member

Posts: 958Massage and Bar
Here's somewhere that looks interesting http://www.yamatomassagebar.com/ Anyone been there? Not going to be getting into the city soon otherwise I'd toftt.
-w.
-
04-07-16 00:39 #14778Banned Member

Posts: 4190Some mongers won't report when they have issues. If someone says there is a decline in service you cannot conclude its because they can't relate to women. They have an opinion.
Originally Posted by Confucius
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-16 20:05 #14777Regular Member

Posts: 17Never mind please disregard. I just found out there is an Evanston / Skokie thread.
Originally Posted by Azninvazan
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-16 19:51 #14776Senior Member

Posts: 377+1
There is not any decline in service, but there are more dumb ass mongerswho can't relate to women. And I thank them being so foolish with women.
Originally Posted by BillR
[View Original Post]
That's on them not the girls. But really, what monger is going to admit on here that he has issues with relating to any woman, anywhere, any job.
It's always the girls. Lolololol!











Reply With Quote





