Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14790
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Tipping

    DM and WRD are right. YOU decide the tip. She should not be telling you anything but "thank you". The tip is based on a variety of factors, like attitude and effort and quality of the massage. Length of time. And expectations. If the place is known for extras and you got teased but not released, then its a definite downgrade. However if the place is legit and you got a legit massage, its not a downgrade.

    Now perhaps your question is what's the appropriate tip. Is there a scale for legit full body massage. I'd say $20 is reasonable. $15 is also reasonable. I've know a woman, gotten a legit massage every week or two for five years. Seriously good massage. Anyway, she worked at three different places during the time. Heavenly Massage now. She has worked with management to give me extra time / lower price. So I've tipped $25, except Christmas or her birthday, I give her $50.

    Could you have said here's $10, take it or leave it? Sure. And with the girl's inappropriate comment, she really was in the wrong. But $20 is about right, if she did a good job. Table shower does not merit an extra tip unless she played with your junk. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whooptedoo  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying my luck in Chinatown and for the most part have just gotten what I consider to be good to great massages. Went to a AMP off of canal and had a great massage from a cute 30's Chinese gal. She did not have great english skills but I found that spelling things made it easier to communicate. Said her name was Kaly and she also did hair. Very nice personality. Up beat and smiling the whole time. Went back to the same spot on Monday and asked for her and was told she was no longer there. I headed up the street to Moon and got April. Attractive gal once again in her 30's named April. I am wondering if I go back in 3 weeks if May would be available. Once again got a very good massage and gave hints like raising hips when she worked on my legs but no suggestive feedback from her. Of options available. Was offered a ts and took her up on that and got washed well almost everywhere. When I was done and dressed I offered a $10 tip and she said she wanted $20. As I am new to this I wasnt sure what to do and bumped it $5. Massage was $65. Was I off base? Is the ts usually extra? I enjoy reading all the reports and will be contibuting more. WTD.

  2. #14789
    Its a tip so its up to you what you tip not her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whooptedoo  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying my luck in Chinatown and for the most part have just gotten what I consider to be good to great massages. Went to a AMP off of canal and had a great massage from a cute 30's Chinese gal. She did not have great english skills but I found that spelling things made it easier to communicate. Said her name was Kaly and she also did hair. Very nice personality. Up beat and smiling the whole time. Went back to the same spot on Monday and asked for her and was told she was no longer there. I headed up the street to Moon and got April. Attractive gal once again in her 30's named April. I am wondering if I go back in 3 weeks if May would be available. Once again got a very good massage and gave hints like raising hips when she worked on my legs but no suggestive feedback from her. Of options available. Was offered a ts and took her up on that and got washed well almost everywhere. When I was done and dressed I offered a $10 tip and she said she wanted $20. As I am new to this I wasnt sure what to do and bumped it $5. Massage was $65. Was I off base? Is the ts usually extra? I enjoy reading all the reports and will be contibuting more. WTD.

  3. #14788

    RE: Moon

    No, you weren't off base. She was. A tip is what YOU decide to give, not what she demands.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whooptedoo  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying my luck in Chinatown and for the most part have just gotten what I consider to be good to great massages. Went to a AMP off of canal and had a great massage from a cute 30's Chinese gal. She did not have great english skills but I found that spelling things made it easier to communicate. Said her name was Kaly and she also did hair. Very nice personality. Up beat and smiling the whole time. Went back to the same spot on Monday and asked for her and was told she was no longer there. I headed up the street to Moon and got April. Attractive gal once again in her 30's named April. I am wondering if I go back in 3 weeks if May would be available. Once again got a very good massage and gave hints like raising hips when she worked on my legs but no suggestive feedback from her. Of options available. Was offered a ts and took her up on that and got washed well almost everywhere. When I was done and dressed I offered a $10 tip and she said she wanted $20. As I am new to this I wasnt sure what to do and bumped it $5. Massage was $65. Was I off base? Is the ts usually extra? I enjoy reading all the reports and will be contibuting more. WTD.

  4. #14787

    Chinatown

    Quote Originally Posted by Whooptedoo  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying my luck in Chinatown and for the most part have just gotten what I consider to be good to great massages. Went to a AMP off of canal and had a great massage from a cute 30's Chinese gal. She did not have great english skills but I found that spelling things made it easier to communicate. Said her name was Kaly and she also did hair. Very nice personality. Up beat and smiling the whole time. Went back to the same spot on Monday and asked for her and was told she was no longer there. I headed up the street to Moon and got April. Attractive gal once again in her 30's named April. I am wondering if I go back in 3 weeks if May would be available. Once again got a very good massage and gave hints like raising hips when she worked on my legs but no suggestive feedback from her. Of options available. Was offered a ts and took her up on that and got washed well almost everywhere. When I was done and dressed I offered a $10 tip and she said she wanted $20. As I am new to this I wasnt sure what to do and bumped it $5. Massage was $65. Was I off base? Is the ts usually extra? I enjoy reading all the reports and will be contibuting more. WTD.
    I would say in general the spas by and off Chinatown are not worth it. Much better play in the burbs.

  5. #14786

    Moon

    I have been trying my luck in Chinatown and for the most part have just gotten what I consider to be good to great massages. Went to a AMP off of canal and had a great massage from a cute 30's Chinese gal. She did not have great english skills but I found that spelling things made it easier to communicate. Said her name was Kaly and she also did hair. Very nice personality. Up beat and smiling the whole time. Went back to the same spot on Monday and asked for her and was told she was no longer there. I headed up the street to Moon and got April. Attractive gal once again in her 30's named April. I am wondering if I go back in 3 weeks if May would be available. Once again got a very good massage and gave hints like raising hips when she worked on my legs but no suggestive feedback from her. Of options available. Was offered a ts and took her up on that and got washed well almost everywhere. When I was done and dressed I offered a $10 tip and she said she wanted $20. As I am new to this I wasnt sure what to do and bumped it $5. Massage was $65. Was I off base? Is the ts usually extra? I enjoy reading all the reports and will be contibuting more. WTD.

  6. #14785

    Sunshine spa

    Sunshine spa on nwh in pr.

    Great massage. 6 and strictly only massage.

    Left her decent tip.

    Would repeat if only massage is needed.

  7. #14784
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Here's somewhere that looks interesting http://www.yamatomassagebar.com/ Anyone been there? Not going to be getting into the city soon otherwise I'd toftt.

    -w.
    I'm more surprised that they were able to get a liquor license.

  8. #14783

    Royal Spa

    TOFTT. Found this on backpage. Its on kennedy ave in highland in. Chineese women and nothing other than standard massage which was not good. 70 for massage and table shower. Will not repeat.

  9. #14782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Agree. Legit.

    It's also super expensive. But My girlfriend wants to open the Chinese equivalent. Almost like a community place where folks hang out. Common in China. This place sounds Japanese. If we ever open the place, you're all invited. (Actually all three girlfriends want their own place. All legit. ) Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Have not been but this looks very interesting. My opinion is it would be legit seeing how having a bar indicates they would want you to hang out. I think they have a good idea.

  10. #14781
    Have not been but this looks very interesting. My opinion is it would be legit seeing how having a bar indicates they would want you to hang out. I think they have a good idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Here's somewhere that looks interesting http://www.yamatomassagebar.com/ Anyone been there? Not going to be getting into the city soon otherwise I'd tftt.

    -w.

  11. #14780
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Here's somewhere that looks interesting http://www.yamatomassagebar.com/ Anyone been there? Not going to be getting into the city soon otherwise I'd toftt.

    -w.
    Yes, it is a foot massage place. They charge. 6 for the foot massage, so a little more expensive than typical. But, it was an excellent foot massage. Strictly legit.

  12. #14779

    Massage and Bar

    Here's somewhere that looks interesting http://www.yamatomassagebar.com/ Anyone been there? Not going to be getting into the city soon otherwise I'd toftt.

    -w.

  13. #14778
    Some mongers won't report when they have issues. If someone says there is a decline in service you cannot conclude its because they can't relate to women. They have an opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius  [View Original Post]
    There is not any decline in service, but there are more dumb ass mongerswho can't relate to women. And I thank them being so foolish with women
    That's on them not the girls. But really, what monger is going to admit on here that he has issues with relating to any woman, anywhere, any job.

    It's always the girls. Lolololol!

  14. #14777
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvazan  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. First and foremost, I have a lot of reviews on rubmaps if need any validity and can exchange info anywhere around Evanston. I'm still sad from the loss of Technicolour back in September and am desperately looking to reconnect and find Lucy / Sue. Never in my life had I had a better HE from anyone than her (including GF's like wth). I was also vacationing in CA when Technicolour closed down so was unable to get her number or anything. If anyone would be so kind to share this information if possible, you will be in my utmost gratitude.
    Never mind please disregard. I just found out there is an Evanston / Skokie thread.

  15. #14776

    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by BillR  [View Original Post]
    I think it really depends on the mongers attitude. I like you, Bob, have definitely not noticed a decline in service. In fact, I find I have many more options than when I first started the hobby in the early 90's. Honestly, I very rarely have issues with tipping. Not sure why. I also find that I usually get a much wider menu than gets reported here in reviews.

    On the other hand, I prefer the Korean ladies. They put out a colder, harder edge than Chinese girls but once you break through they're very sweet.

    But as this hobby goes, YMMV.
    There is not any decline in service, but there are more dumb ass mongerswho can't relate to women. And I thank them being so foolish with women.

    That's on them not the girls. But really, what monger is going to admit on here that he has issues with relating to any woman, anywhere, any job.

    It's always the girls. Lolololol!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape