Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6419

    A shag and a shower

    Since I've written enough detailed reports about the Chinese "MILFs" (namely, Lulu, Nana, and Judy) who are presently working in this area, I won't submit another report further extolling their qualities and the benefits they provide. Instead, I'm posting this report to highlight a point.

    A few members have reported that they were not terribly impressed after visiting one of these three ladies. Some were not impressed with their (average) looks; others felt that they were not sufficiently "interactive" to make the session memorable. I get that, and I've already noted that they won't be every monger's cup of tea. And I'm not objecting to any of that. Beauty and preference are subjective things, and opinions about those things will vary from person to person. It is what it is.

    That said, the reason I'm posting this review is to highlight the necessity of our part in making a visit with one of these ladies enjoyable. They aren't your typical service providers, in that they seem to be in this temporarily in order to earn some cash for whatever needs are concerned. Nevertheless, they are still human beings with feelings, desires, lusts, and everything else in-between. I just had a session with one of them (I'm not saying whom) last week. It was, for me, the usual, thoroughly satisfying and draining session.

    The session lasted a bit longer than the standard hour, and we each had a very fun time. It started out with me giving her a sensual massage for about 20 minutes. She was completely surprised to be offered this, with scented body oils and (at the end) a good lubricant that featured Mr. Slow Hand. After she got back down a bit from Cloud 9, I gave her a nice extended DATY session that got put her over the edge once again.

    Once she caught her breath, she started to take care of me: slow rub, DFK, BBBJ and, finally, the main event, with which we took our time. Afterward, she offered me a shower, which I gladly accepted. I asked if she wanted to join me, but she demurred. But, after a few minutes, she steps in and joins me, and (between helping each other to wash the oils off one another) we have a little more fun. Finally, we finish, dry off, and get dressed. Her cell phone rings; a call from the "phone lady" who manages the MILFs. So, she sees me to the door and, just before opening it to let me out, she gives me a BIG hug and a long, lingering DFK. Then, I'm on my way with a request to come back soon.

    The point here is that, because I spent time taking care of her physical and emotional needs, she enjoyed the time and became more invested in making sure I had a good time. The mutual shower was the cherry on top, and proof that these sessions will be (at the very least) what you make of them. If you go merely with the notion that she should do all the work, you'll wind up with a basic session. It will feature FS, if that's what you came for, but it will likely be without any frills or flair. On the other hand, as this session and the others have proven, it's more than possible to have a great time with these ladies. It can be whatever you choose to make of it.

    - Roman.

    (P. S. - The "phone lady" manager informs that Judy, the "homelier" of the three MILFs, will be returning to New York shortly but will likely be back in a couple weeks. So, if any of you prefer Judy, this is just FYI. Meanwhile, Nana and Lulu will still be holding down the fort and providing their usual fun and enjoyable services. For those of you who had an opportunity to visit Wendy, it does not look like she'll be returning. However, there might be a new MILF coming down in the near future, so keep your eyes peeled.).

  2. #6418

    Samantha

    Her ads wouldn't exactly jump out at you and the obvious fake pics don't help. But googling the number for more info lead me to old reviews. I decided to try since I was in the area and with being busy with work I have been slowing down with the hobby.

    Anyway standard 2-3 call system. Like I said before the pictures are fake but thank god the woman behind the door was attractive. She's a taller (5'8") Brazilian woman with a small belly but curvy. Friendly from the get go so we spent a little time chit-chatting before getting down to business.

    Short, light back rub then some body kisses and mutual touching before the main event. Overall had a nice time for the price ($ for half).

    571-XXX-1819.

    Samantha.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...antha/15343118

  3. #6417

    Ashlee

    If nobody has any info on her I will TOFTT; she apparently works in sacramento but no reviews there.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...cials/22603432

  4. #6416
    Quote Originally Posted by FunDude777  [View Original Post]
    Interesting add on backpage for older Chinese provider in Centerville. Strange but no picture or donations mentioned. Does anyone know if this ad is legitimate?

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/at...ville/22590380
    Welcome to the Forum, FunDude777. Your choice of a handle (with its three 7's) is fortuitous, since Orientals consider the number seven to be a lucky number. Eight, on the other hand, is considered somewhat unlucky.

    Now, to the serious stuff.

    (1) Generally speaking, it's considered bad form to ask for information in your inaugural post. It's called, inter alia, the Newbie Mistake. The reason is, you've asked for information without demonstrating that you did much (or any) research on your own beforehand, and you haven't built up any "Board Cred" by having shared any of your own experiences and information first. But, don't sweat this too much, since many have committed the same faux pas. Just don't let it happen again. .

    (2) With regard to doing research, it bears repeating constantly: This forum is a veritable storehouse of information that other mongers have taken time to share. That information is a gold mine of nuggets that can not only help to point you in the right direction, but also can save you the unpleasant experiences of encountering a lousy provider or, worse, your unfriendly neighborhood Uncle LEO.

    Think about this for a moment: Similar forums of this nature often charge a membership fee. The USASG does not. Jackson, the owner, provides access and membership to the USASG, gratis. And yet, in spite of that, there are many newbies who fail to take advantage of all the information available on the USASG, all there for the taking. The only thing the newbies (and other mongers) need to do is read, read, and read. And it's not a difficult thing to do, although at first glance it may seem daunting. But, once you get into the reports, it really becomes quite fun, informative, and very often entertaining. Why would anyone deprive themselves of all that?

    (3) If you had searched this Backpage Advertiser Reviewsforum, you would know the answer to your question. To answer your question, "Yes, the ad is legitimate.".

    But that's not really what you need or want to know. The question you want to ask is: "Does this provider give good service and does she offer decent value?" Again, a search of this very forum will tell you that answer, since a number of members (including myself) have already addressed those questions. The answers we've given vary, but there is a sufficient body (no pun intended) of opinion to give you a definitive answer, one way or the other. If you read back 3 months, and certainly 6 months, you will find the answer to your query.

    (4) Being a new member, you might not be familiar with various tools that can assist you with your research and homework. One of these, as member Bunker Buster will tell you, is the use of Google Image to check on the pictures in a provider's ad. Granted, this provider posted no photos in her ad, so that makes a Google Image search a moot point. Still, if you do a regular Google search of the phone number, you might get some clues.

    In addition to the Google tools, there is also a 'Search' function for the USASG. You'll find it near the top of the page, in the light blue area just above the words "This forum thread is moderated by Admin". Using that function, you can enter various keywords (such as "older Chinese" or "MILFs" or "Centreville" or even a provider's name) that will take you to those posts that contain those keywords. Make good use of that function. It is your friend. Jackson, the USASG owner, didn't merely include it as a decoration.

    (5) Bear in mind that information is "coin of the realm" on these forums. Members obtain their information largely via the expenditure of their own limited time and hard-earned money. Some of that information, they've generously shared with all of us, so that we can have a vibrant forum. The more useful reports you post, meaning those reports that have useful or actionable data, the quicker you'll build up "Board Cred" that will put you in good standing with your fellow members. And, once you have that "board cred", the more likely other mongers will be willing to share their "good" info with you.

    (6) Finally, if you have a question about procedures or other mundane points (such as navigating the forum), by all means ask for assistance. Nearly everyone here will be more than happy to lend a hand and help you out.

    So, having said all this, I can now only say: Good luck, stay safe, do your homework, have fun, and report on your experiences (both good and bad). And, as another monger advises, "Always be nice to the ladies.".

    - Roman.

  5. #6415
    Quote Originally Posted by FunDude777  [View Original Post]
    Interesting add on backpage for older Chinese provider in Centerville. Strange but no picture or donations mentioned. Does anyone know if this ad is legitimate?

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/at...ville/22590380
    It's legit older Asian women with lower pricing.

  6. #6414
    Quote Originally Posted by WongDongShlong  [View Original Post]
    I got the last response (s) and appreciate the info for a newbie like myself. I didn't know how to do a reverse google image search before so now I have that in my "arsenal".

    I obviously don't have much to provide information wise since I'm new but maybe if I'm guided along a little longer, I will.

    :::

    Once again, any info is appreciated. I know I have jack shit to offer at this point but maybe I'll be able to provide some valuable info in the future.

    On a side note, I'm curious about these "last day here" ads. For example, the above chick has had that in her title for about 3 days now. Do they just do that for about a week or two before they leave to try to get more hits? Thanks again in advance.
    Fear not, WDS. Most of us began with little info to share. The key, really, is to do your research and homework. And all that entails is to read the reports that are already on these boards, free for the taking. At first glance, the homework seems like a daunting task, but it's really not. The hard work has already been done for you by your fellow mongers. All you need to do is read what they've posted.

    My recommendation is to read back about six (6) months, minimum, in order to gain a good perspective. It won't take that long to do, either, and you'll also gain experience in sorting through the inevitable "Bravo Sierra" that accompanies some reports. But, any less than 6 months won't equip you with a sufficient understanding.

    To put it in military terms, think of it as doing reconnaissance on a target. No commander worth his salt would ever consider taking action against a target without doing good recon, in order to size up the target's strengths and weaknesses or to discover any obstacles or potential problems. Only after he has gained a sufficient knowledge of his target will a good commander order action.

    Regarding your curiosity about those "last days here" ads, think about it: If those providers were doing a land office business, why would they want to leave? True, some may have commitments "back home" or may simply want to explore other venues, but they'll generally just pull up stakes without making a "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT". Good providers will have a reliable client base, and those clients will likely already know her schedule and when she'll be returning (since she'll have shared that with them).

    On the other hand, a lousy provider, who's worn out her welcome, is apt to try to squeeze a few more bucks out of some unsuspecting mongers before she departs the scene. What better way to do that than to suggest, via a "last days here" ad, that a monger is likely to miss a golden opportunity to see HER. Again, there are exceptions to the rule, and this is where homework and research pays off. For my money, though, I generally take a pass on such ads and go with tried-and-true providers.

    Good luck, stay safe, watch your "six", and always be nice to the ladies.

    - Roman.

    P.S. - While I disdain giving gratuitous hand-outs, you've shown the attitude of one who wants to learn rather than simply take. So, I will be sending you a PM about a provider that I visited a while back. She wasn't quite what I prefer in a provider, but she is a decent provider all the same. If you visit her, I suspect that you'll enjoy the time and it should give you an idea of the positive qualities to look for in a provider. And, you'll have something to post about, too.

  7. #6413

    Tooooooooo much, BB

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking that she buries your johnson in sand, then throws rocks at the head for adultery.

    Or maybe, it's a veiled reference to free MSOG, as in "Play it Again" (Casablanca, for the culturally impaired who missed the reference).

    She might sell you into slavery with Berber traders, who bundle you up and resell you to ISIS.

    My final answer is that she probably does the finish with Moroccan oil, which is supposed to be good for your skin and hair.

    Or someone will TOFFT and enlighten us.
    I think I'll take a pass, Bunker. My fear is that she might shout "Allahu akbar", just as I'm about to cum, and give me a real "blow" job.

    P.S. - With regard your Casablanca reference, shouldn't that have been "Lay it again"? Either way, I doubt I'm going to Bogart that pussy.

  8. #6412

    Anyone have an idea if this one is legit? Chinese, centerville no picture

    Interesting add on backpage for older Chinese provider in Centerville. Strange but no picture or donations mentioned. Does anyone know if this ad is legitimate?

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/at...ville/22590380

  9. #6411
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Research tips

    Quote Originally Posted by WongDongShlong  [View Original Post]
    I got the last response (s) and appreciate the info for a newbie like myself. I didn't know how to do a reverse google image search before so now I have that in my "arsenal".

    I obviously don't have much to provide information wise since I'm new but maybe if I'm guided along a little longer, I will.

    Now that another member proved that last girl was a fake and ripping off the pictures of a pornstar, I'm curious about this ad now: http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...londe/20232276.

    I reversed google imaged it and got nothing suspicious. Checked the phone number and it's an LA number but not sure if that's a red flag or not. Tried calling and got no response. Went to generic voicemail.

    Once again, any info is appreciated. I know I have jack shit to offer at this point but maybe I'll be able to provide some valuable info in the future.

    On a side note, I'm curious about these "last day here" ads. For example, the above chick has had that in her title for about 3 days now. Do they just do that for about a week or two before they leave to try to get more hits? Thanks again in advance.
    Not sure how you're doing image searches but, if you don't get a hit on one pic, you need to try others because the second pic in her ad leads to this info:

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nova/0/1/569823

    From there you would have found a review on the oThER site which talks about how the pics are not her and reports only average service. Bottom line is that she's not a ripoff but what you get is definitely not what you see in her ad.

    For any ad you're trying to check out there are multiple elements to use in your search. The phone number (or email address) is obvious but it's also very common for providers to change that if they're trying to get away from a bad reputation. Photos are the next thing to check but you may need to search on multiple images because there's no way to know which ones the provider has used in other ads. One additional technique (made famous by our very own Bunker Buster, aka Researcher Extraordinaire) is to pick a specific phrase or text string that appears to be unique to that provider. For example, doing a web search for "I'm the Playmate you've been Fantasizing about!" might be a good one to try.

    So just keep on plugging away but don't shortchange yourself with your research. Just think of it as keeping more of your hard-earned $ in your pocket.

    P.S. Those "last day" ads are sometimes legit but they can also be like the store that advertises "going out of business" for years. I tend to believe them more if they mention a specific time, such as a typical hotel checkout time. Also keep in mind that providers often use that phrase when they're moving from one hotel to another but still remaining in the area (for example, moving from Herndon to Springfield).

  10. #6410
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Research report: Kassy

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...be-23/19914503

    Her ad caught my eye but a little research found some underwhelming info.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/balt...-5051/5/316256

    Her review on the oThER site has recurring themes of too many rules and continually asking for more $, both dealbreakers for me.

  11. #6409

    Correction: should say 3 NOT 7 franklins

    I also saw this one again recently. I know there were a few reports about her some time back, but an update is in order. First, she is the girl in the pictures, but I think she is actually much hotter in person than the pictures. Really unusual, I know. By the way, she is definitely not Russian, but Cali. Also, although she does get into it, she has some rules that may be deal breakers for some of you. There is no BJ, and DATY seems to now be an uncharge, and no kissing. Now, the half hour option is totally gone and it is 7 franklins for an hour. If you want to do a really hot cheerleader type, who does get into the act. Or is quite good at acting, at least, try Valeria. I just am not sure I can recommend any longer at that price point. Here is the link. If it disappears, she seems to rotate through periodically and a simple BP search on her name will turn up the ad.

    Correction this is supposed to say 3, NOT 7 franklins! The price went up, but not that dramatically LOL!

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...model/17763123

  12. #6408

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing a Moroccan finish is whatever the f*ck Juliette uses to justify charging $200 for FBSM. Maybe she pours you a mint tea to make you feel better about wasting your hard-earned cash?
    I was thinking that she buries your johnson in sand, then throws rocks at the head for adultery.

    Or maybe, it's a veiled reference to free MSOG, as in "Play it Again" (Casablanca, for the culturally impaired who missed the reference).

    She might sell you into slavery with Berber traders, who bundle you up and resell you to ISIS.

    My final answer is that she probably does the finish with Moroccan oil, which is supposed to be good for your skin and hair.

    Or someone will TOFFT and enlighten us.

  13. #6407

    Interested in this ad

    I got the last response (s) and appreciate the info for a newbie like myself. I didn't know how to do a reverse google image search before so now I have that in my "arsenal".

    I obviously don't have much to provide information wise since I'm new but maybe if I'm guided along a little longer, I will.

    Now that another member proved that last girl was a fake and ripping off the pictures of a pornstar, I'm curious about this ad now: http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...londe/20232276.

    I reversed google imaged it and got nothing suspicious. Checked the phone number and it's an LA number but not sure if that's a red flag or not. Tried calling and got no response. Went to generic voicemail.

    Once again, any info is appreciated. I know I have jack shit to offer at this point but maybe I'll be able to provide some valuable info in the future.

    On a side note, I'm curious about these "last day here" ads. For example, the above chick has had that in her title for about 3 days now. Do they just do that for about a week or two before they leave to try to get more hits? Thanks again in advance.

  14. #6406
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Had a very nice dream with Maya:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-only/18191575

    She only occasionally does incall so when I saw her current ad I got in touch and set up an appt. She's a MILFy Filipina, and she's gained a few pounds over what's shown in her pics, but if you treat her right you should get a GFE session out of it.

    Her hh session is a little high (160) but I caught her during a slow time and was able to (politely) negotiate for a bit less. If you're strictly a looks-based monger, then you'll probably want to take a pass. But if you place a premium on service then Maya is definitely a good value, IMHO.
    Definitely agree with this. I've visited her twice and I brought her wine and she opens up quite a bit. Also, be clean- it really makes a difference. Second time I got an hr session for 160.

  15. #6405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by LowJack  [View Original Post]
    Weird experience with the TCM (not a condo but motel). Anyways, rang for a buck three and was did my sessions with Annie. Then Amy walks in while I was getting dressed and she gave me a freebee. Strange.

    Status for both.

    Age: possibly 40's for asians.

    Face: 6/10.

    Body: surprisingly 7/10.

    Experience: well for a two fer, you can't go wrong. 10/10.

    LOL.
    Which one of the Asian ads is theirs? Also, if you had to pick just one of them, would you pick Annie or Amy and would that be because of looks or service?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape