The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Agree. Legit.

    It's also super expensive. But My girlfriend wants to open the Chinese equivalent. Almost like a community place where folks hang out. Common in China. This place sounds Japanese. If we ever open the place, you're all invited. (Actually all three girlfriends want their own place. All legit. ) Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Have not been but this looks very interesting. My opinion is it would be legit seeing how having a bar indicates they would want you to hang out. I think they have a good idea.

  2. #14781
    Have not been but this looks very interesting. My opinion is it would be legit seeing how having a bar indicates they would want you to hang out. I think they have a good idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Here's somewhere that looks interesting http://www.yamatomassagebar.com/ Anyone been there? Not going to be getting into the city soon otherwise I'd tftt.

    -w.

  3. #14780
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Here's somewhere that looks interesting http://www.yamatomassagebar.com/ Anyone been there? Not going to be getting into the city soon otherwise I'd toftt.

    -w.
    Yes, it is a foot massage place. They charge. 6 for the foot massage, so a little more expensive than typical. But, it was an excellent foot massage. Strictly legit.

  4. #14779

    Massage and Bar

    Here's somewhere that looks interesting http://www.yamatomassagebar.com/ Anyone been there? Not going to be getting into the city soon otherwise I'd toftt.

    -w.

  5. #14778
    Some mongers won't report when they have issues. If someone says there is a decline in service you cannot conclude its because they can't relate to women. They have an opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius  [View Original Post]
    There is not any decline in service, but there are more dumb ass mongerswho can't relate to women. And I thank them being so foolish with women
    That's on them not the girls. But really, what monger is going to admit on here that he has issues with relating to any woman, anywhere, any job.

    It's always the girls. Lolololol!

  6. #14777
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvazan  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. First and foremost, I have a lot of reviews on rubmaps if need any validity and can exchange info anywhere around Evanston. I'm still sad from the loss of Technicolour back in September and am desperately looking to reconnect and find Lucy / Sue. Never in my life had I had a better HE from anyone than her (including GF's like wth). I was also vacationing in CA when Technicolour closed down so was unable to get her number or anything. If anyone would be so kind to share this information if possible, you will be in my utmost gratitude.
    Never mind please disregard. I just found out there is an Evanston / Skokie thread.

  7. #14776

    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by BillR  [View Original Post]
    I think it really depends on the mongers attitude. I like you, Bob, have definitely not noticed a decline in service. In fact, I find I have many more options than when I first started the hobby in the early 90's. Honestly, I very rarely have issues with tipping. Not sure why. I also find that I usually get a much wider menu than gets reported here in reviews.

    On the other hand, I prefer the Korean ladies. They put out a colder, harder edge than Chinese girls but once you break through they're very sweet.

    But as this hobby goes, YMMV.
    There is not any decline in service, but there are more dumb ass mongerswho can't relate to women. And I thank them being so foolish with women.

    That's on them not the girls. But really, what monger is going to admit on here that he has issues with relating to any woman, anywhere, any job.

    It's always the girls. Lolololol!

  8. #14775

    Need help Reconnecting with Lucy from Technicolour

    Hey all. First and foremost, I have a lot of reviews on rubmaps if need any validity and can exchange info anywhere around Evanston. I'm still sad from the loss of Technicolour back in September and am desperately looking to reconnect and find Lucy / Sue. Never in my life had I had a better HE from anyone than her (including GF's like wth). I was also vacationing in CA when Technicolour closed down so was unable to get her number or anything. If anyone would be so kind to share this information if possible, you will be in my utmost gratitude.

  9. #14774
    I don't know if there is a pattern or not. I don't frequent Korean places but the last two I went they asked for a tip upfront. I said no and one lady was ok with it, one was not. The one that was not I could feel was angry from the start and it was nothing I did. She was being a pill. The Chinese place I went she was also angry from the start. She was young and good looking and was being a brat.
    The last two spa's I went to (1 Chinese, 1 Korean) I had no issues. The Chinese place was new and the Korean place they know me very well. I had not been to that Korean place in a long time.
    I think some of it may boil down to the fact that some mongers may do the equivalent of a dine and dash if they were not happy with the service.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillR  [View Original Post]
    I think it really depends on the mongers attitude. I like you, Bob, have definitely not noticed a decline in service. In fact, I find I have many more options than when I first started the hobby in the early 90's. Honestly, I very rarely have issues with tipping. Not sure why. I also find that I usually get a much wider menu than gets reported here in reviews.

    On the other hand, I prefer the Korean ladies. They put out a colder, harder edge than Chinese girls but once you break through they're very sweet.

    But as this hobby goes, YMMV.

  10. #14773

    PT Experience

    Recently had an opportunity to visit PT. Over all good experience.

    I am looking at going back soon.

    Since I am a little newer to the process I am looking for some tips from those of you that may be more experienced then I.

    On my first visit met the MMS at the front door she got a very nice young lady who showed me to the first room (maybe that was a bad sign to start with).

    She accepted the door fee and left. Upon her return she took me for my TS nice experience when I flipped for other side another girl came in and took over. (also pretty young lady).

    Massage was so so at best. - maybe I am just not into them walking on my back. Not very enjoyable for me I guess.

    On the flip things were all good and left happy.

    Guess my question is 2 fold.

    What are typical rates and tips? Don't wish to insult the girls and want them to be happy as well.

    How do I find out about expanded menu items or is that just a flip of the coin?

  11. #14772
    I think it really depends on the mongers attitude. I like you, Bob, have definitely not noticed a decline in service. In fact, I find I have many more options than when I first started the hobby in the early 90's. Honestly, I very rarely have issues with tipping. Not sure why. I also find that I usually get a much wider menu than gets reported here in reviews.

    On the other hand, I prefer the Korean ladies. They put out a colder, harder edge than Chinese girls but once you break through they're very sweet.

    But as this hobby goes, YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    You are correct, of course. I'm spending every weekday in Chinatown now. In fact, my biggest worry is being spotted. I stand out in the crowd (LOL).

    But, it seems like some forum members continue to find happiness. I wonder if there is a pattern we forum members could detect? If so we could use that extra information to guide our selections.

    For example, are the problems with both AMPs and EMPs? Are the Korean places better / worse? The Chinese places? Is it ethnicity? Or is the problem the younger (new) girls. Are the "older" established women as good as ever?

    My point is: If if we can figure out where the problem is coming from, we can avoid it or otherwise go into a place prepared. Bob.

  12. #14771
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    AMP Quality. Is there a pattern?

    You are correct, of course. I'm spending every weekday in Chinatown now. In fact, my biggest worry is being spotted. I stand out in the crowd (LOL).

    But, it seems like some forum members continue to find happiness. I wonder if there is a pattern we forum members could detect? If so we could use that extra information to guide our selections.

    For example, are the problems with both AMPs and EMPs? Are the Korean places better / worse? The Chinese places? Is it ethnicity? Or is the problem the younger (new) girls. Are the "older" established women as good as ever?

    My point is: If if we can figure out where the problem is coming from, we can avoid it or otherwise go into a place prepared. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Bob. Your not seeing it because your too busy with all those women in China town, LOL.

  13. #14770
    Bob. Your not seeing it because your too busy with all those women in China town, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    First off, I agree strongly with DMichaels. Call it whatever you want, it should only be paid AFTER the service. Now that said, I have not seen a decline in quality. Not sure why.

    I do believe in Karma. I know that people can stand in front of me spreading positive energy and it is invigorating and enjoyable. I try to be that way. Don't always succeed, but I try. And I think it has tangible and intangible benefits.

    I also believe that the reverse is true. Negative energy from a Masseuse or a client is destructive and counterproductive. In essence, it is illogical. Regardless of what should be the case, those massueses and clients are both worse off as a result. Bob.

  14. #14769
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    If you got extras at Reflexion Spa consider yourself lucky. I'm not going back. I found an Indie CMT that's willing to play.
    Can you share the details on Indie? Haven't tried that yet. PM if you don't mind.

  15. #14768
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    If you got extras at Reflexion Spa consider yourself lucky. I'm not going back. I found an Indie CMT that's willing to play.
    Call me "Lucky".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape