Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14767
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Reflexion Spa And Angel Massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    YMMV. For both locations.
    If you got extras at Reflexion Spa consider yourself lucky. I'm not going back. I found an Indie CMT that's willing to play.

  2. #14766
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Tip and the rest of the discussion

    First off, I agree strongly with DMichaels. Call it whatever you want, it should only be paid AFTER the service. Now that said, I have not seen a decline in quality. Not sure why.

    I do believe in Karma. I know that people can stand in front of me spreading positive energy and it is invigorating and enjoyable. I try to be that way. Don't always succeed, but I try. And I think it has tangible and intangible benefits.

    I also believe that the reverse is true. Negative energy from a Masseuse or a client is destructive and counterproductive. In essence, it is illogical. Regardless of what should be the case, those massueses and clients are both worse off as a result. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Its a tip. The ladies at the AMP's I go to refer to that as a tip. I pay after, not before. I had a young little spinner princess want it before. I said no, she threw a temper tantrum and it she got zero.

  3. #14765

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Rtr111  [View Original Post]
    I thought the same thing as Ron so I tried them out. I saw Tina. Sorry to say, she was only interested in talking. A non existent massage nor did I get the impression that she possessed CMT skills which is what I expected. They have just opened this month so things may improve with another MT. From beginning to end I found nothing to recommend.
    YMMV. For both locations.

  4. #14764
    Its a tip. The ladies at the AMP's I go to refer to that as a tip. I pay after, not before. I had a young little spinner princess want it before. I said no, she threw a temper tantrum and it she got zero.

    Quote Originally Posted by E6671  [View Original Post]
    WRD: I agree with you that in many ways the AMP scene is definitely declining. I have not been in the hobby long but I do remember getting good massages as well as additional services when I first started. Prices were also reasonable and the women very attractive. I do disagree with you regarding tipping or maybe I misunderstood your post. If you are only expecting a massage and you give the masseuse some extra money then that is a tip. If you are expecting EXTRAS then that is not a tip, that is paying for additional services which have a cost. I agree that there should be a standard for services and if someone wants to TIP above this based on quality of service, then that is up to the individual. Unfortunately given the nature of our hobby there is no way to regulate what services should cost except to try and share the information on boards like this.

  5. #14763

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Angai  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of crystal I have a friend I see every now and then last I heard was that the MS were really hustling people now days. I saw the remodeled and new management / new girls post there and I was thinking of dropping by. I just hate that it is 45 min body rub that ends in 30 mins and then you have to deal with some menu that is usually pretty high. Is this still the same story?
    Yes that sounds like the same story. They always list that type of ad but mamasan is usually the same depending on shift. Girls come and go and the service they provide will vary but yes you will be out in about 30 most of the time unless you are there at a slow time of the day. The door fee is just for access to the talent and no guarantee you will get a good massage for that fee.

  6. #14762
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442

    A tip by definition is based on the quality of the service

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    The AMP scene has been in a nosedive for quite some time. Anyone who hasn't noticed it simply isn't being honest, especially with themselves. Ridiculous tip demands / expectations, subpar massages, subpar extras. Perhaps the worst is negotiating a tip before anything has happened. That is a ridiculous premise, and one I just won't tolerate. A tip by definition is based on the quality of the service, and given AFTER the service is performed. The overeagerness, high school level puppy dog behavior, and weirdly devoted behavior to non-English speaking, Third World women because they will touch your pee pee is ridiculous. It is also destroying the price and the quality of the AMP experience. I don't need lessons in how to act, advice on taking a shower before I go, romance recommendations, or any of a host of items. I've been an adult for quite some time, and was taught how to act in the world by my father, who also knew how to behave.

    That said, I am the customer. While I treat whatever service person in whatever business they are in with respect and manners, it is on THEM to provide service to ME, not the other way around. I don't care about a masseuse's backstory, any more than I care about a server's story at a restaurant, the mechanic's story where I get the oil in my car changed, or that of the woman who cuts my hair. A masseuse can learn how to speak English, and learn about our culture and our way of doing things, since she's decided to be here. Otherwise, she can try another line of work, and I'll just try another place. To me, an AMP is supposed to be a pleasurable experience, vastly different than dining out, bowling, a movie, or karaoke night at a bar. I'm not there for dates or to find a lover, because I date women I can speak and communicate with and who share my values and culture, better known as American women.

    This isn't an addiction, a compulsion, or an obsession with me. It is simply what I said, a pleasurable experience. For the most part, over the last half year or so, it has declined dramatically. There are a few places I still go, but if the decline continues, or the places I go join in that decline, I'll simply stop and spend my money elsewhere. I grew up a long time ago, and I'm not in the habit of wasting my time and my money.
    WRD: I agree with you that in many ways the AMP scene is definitely declining. I have not been in the hobby long but I do remember getting good massages as well as additional services when I first started. Prices were also reasonable and the women very attractive. I do disagree with you regarding tipping or maybe I misunderstood your post. If you are only expecting a massage and you give the masseuse some extra money then that is a tip. If you are expecting EXTRAS then that is not a tip, that is paying for additional services which have a cost. I agree that there should be a standard for services and if someone wants to TIP above this based on quality of service, then that is up to the individual. Unfortunately given the nature of our hobby there is no way to regulate what services should cost except to try and share the information on boards like this.

  7. #14761

    Orient Western

    I stopped in after being contacted by a friend who now works here. The place is new and clean. If anyone knows Grace from Bensenville she is now working here. Door fee is. 6. Great massage and great ending for the standard. YMMV.

    Mamasan is not good looking at all. Not sure how many other girls are there. I was told business was really slow.

  8. #14760
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    CMT Skills.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rtr111  [View Original Post]
    I thought the same thing as Ron so I tried them out. I saw Tina. Sorry to say, she was only interested in talking. A non existent massage nor did I get the impression that she possessed CMT skills which is what I expected. They have just opened this month so things may improve with another MT. From beginning to end I found nothing to recommend.
    Try Reflexion Spa. No extras or playing around is available. But the girls do give a great massage. Back Walking included. I'm not going back.

  9. #14759
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    That place used to be a travel agency if I recall, so no TS makes sense. I did a walk by over the weekend. There is no double door like Crystal so most likely no extras. Also, I was able to peek into the window and I saw two massage tables within the same room. Since I was able to peek in, I am pretty sure there are no extras!
    Speaking of crystal I have a friend I see every now and then last I heard was that the MS were really hustling people now days. I saw the remodeled and new management / new girls post there and I was thinking of dropping by. I just hate that it is 45 min body rub that ends in 30 mins and then you have to deal with some menu that is usually pretty high. Is this still the same story?

  10. #14758
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    Speaking strictly for myself, I would stay far far away from any AMP that has an 8 year old girl helping out or even being in the place while business is being conducted or for that matter, at any time.

    If the place got busted while you were in there and she had answered the door, discussed an appointment time and handed the cops a business card, that could be construed as working there by some ingenious states attorney and you now have a whole new set of problems involving an underage minor.

    Uh, no thanks.
    My thoughts exactly that is why I took the cark and wrote it off LOL. Though I think the place was totally legit.

  11. #14757
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    The price on the front banner stated 50 dollars per hour. My guess is that this place is legit.

    The other place nearby Reflexion Spa is also legit. Great place for a legit massage. I've been here twice.
    I thought the same thing as Ron so I tried them out. I saw Tina. Sorry to say, she was only interested in talking. A non existent massage nor did I get the impression that she possessed CMT skills which is what I expected. They have just opened this month so things may improve with another MT. From beginning to end I found nothing to recommend.

  12. #14756

    Not hard to find

    Keep looking.

    Quote Originally Posted by DwayneJohnson  [View Original Post]
    In Chicago for business. Wondering which Korean spa is the best in the area. Looks for FS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  13. #14755
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Angel Spa Massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    I happened to walk by there today and saw a very cute Chinese girl in a very short skirt going into the shop. She seemed to think I was coming in also and gave me what I'd have to call a knowing smile. Interesting.

    Anybody been in? PM ok.

    I'll Try to make a visit soon.

    BB.
    The price on the front banner stated 50 dollars per hour. My guess is that this place is legit.

    The other place nearby Reflexion Spa is also legit. Great place for a legit massage. I've been here twice.

  14. #14754
    Quote Originally Posted by DwayneJohnson  [View Original Post]
    In Chicago for business. Wondering which Korean spa is the best in the area. Looks for FS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    K spas are in the suburb, not in the city of Chicago. If you have a car, you can go to

    Pinetree in Willowbrook.

    Sky One in Mt Prospect.

  15. #14753
    Quote Originally Posted by Angai  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Sunday didn't make an appointment and seems they only had one therapist there an 8 year old girl answered the door though and I guess he little sister was there also, anyway she said there would be a 30-45 min wait so I didn't stick around she gave her card, but I think it is just as you assumed and I will not bother returning. Them not having a TS kind of was a deal breaker also.
    That place used to be a travel agency if I recall, so no TS makes sense. I did a walk by over the weekend. There is no double door like Crystal so most likely no extras. Also, I was able to peek into the window and I saw two massage tables within the same room. Since I was able to peek in, I am pretty sure there are no extras!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape