Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,246 to 25,260 of 40020
-
04-06-16 18:52 #14775Regular Member

Posts: 17Need help Reconnecting with Lucy from Technicolour
Hey all. First and foremost, I have a lot of reviews on rubmaps if need any validity and can exchange info anywhere around Evanston. I'm still sad from the loss of Technicolour back in September and am desperately looking to reconnect and find Lucy / Sue. Never in my life had I had a better HE from anyone than her (including GF's like wth). I was also vacationing in CA when Technicolour closed down so was unable to get her number or anything. If anyone would be so kind to share this information if possible, you will be in my utmost gratitude.
-
04-06-16 13:39 #14774Banned Member

Posts: 4190I don't know if there is a pattern or not. I don't frequent Korean places but the last two I went they asked for a tip upfront. I said no and one lady was ok with it, one was not. The one that was not I could feel was angry from the start and it was nothing I did. She was being a pill. The Chinese place I went she was also angry from the start. She was young and good looking and was being a brat.
The last two spa's I went to (1 Chinese, 1 Korean) I had no issues. The Chinese place was new and the Korean place they know me very well. I had not been to that Korean place in a long time.
I think some of it may boil down to the fact that some mongers may do the equivalent of a dine and dash if they were not happy with the service.
Originally Posted by BillR
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-16 13:28 #14773Regular Member

Posts: 5PT Experience
Recently had an opportunity to visit PT. Over all good experience.
I am looking at going back soon.
Since I am a little newer to the process I am looking for some tips from those of you that may be more experienced then I.
On my first visit met the MMS at the front door she got a very nice young lady who showed me to the first room (maybe that was a bad sign to start with).
She accepted the door fee and left. Upon her return she took me for my TS nice experience when I flipped for other side another girl came in and took over. (also pretty young lady).
Massage was so so at best. - maybe I am just not into them walking on my back. Not very enjoyable for me I guess.
On the flip things were all good and left happy.
Guess my question is 2 fold.
What are typical rates and tips? Don't wish to insult the girls and want them to be happy as well.
How do I find out about expanded menu items or is that just a flip of the coin?
-
04-06-16 08:45 #14772Senior Member

Posts: 280I think it really depends on the mongers attitude. I like you, Bob, have definitely not noticed a decline in service. In fact, I find I have many more options than when I first started the hobby in the early 90's. Honestly, I very rarely have issues with tipping. Not sure why. I also find that I usually get a much wider menu than gets reported here in reviews.
On the other hand, I prefer the Korean ladies. They put out a colder, harder edge than Chinese girls but once you break through they're very sweet.
But as this hobby goes, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-16 08:34 #14771Senior Member

Posts: 1255AMP Quality. Is there a pattern?
You are correct, of course. I'm spending every weekday in Chinatown now. In fact, my biggest worry is being spotted. I stand out in the crowd (LOL).
But, it seems like some forum members continue to find happiness. I wonder if there is a pattern we forum members could detect? If so we could use that extra information to guide our selections.
For example, are the problems with both AMPs and EMPs? Are the Korean places better / worse? The Chinese places? Is it ethnicity? Or is the problem the younger (new) girls. Are the "older" established women as good as ever?
My point is: If if we can figure out where the problem is coming from, we can avoid it or otherwise go into a place prepared. Bob.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-16 08:01 #14770Banned Member

Posts: 4190Bob. Your not seeing it because your too busy with all those women in China town, LOL.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-16 07:00 #14769Senior Member

Posts: 210Can you share the details on Indie? Haven't tried that yet. PM if you don't mind.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-16 02:01 #14768Senior Member

Posts: 341Call me "Lucky".
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-16 22:29 #14767Senior Member

Posts: 3481Reflexion Spa And Angel Massage.
If you got extras at Reflexion Spa consider yourself lucky. I'm not going back. I found an Indie CMT that's willing to play.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-16 22:25 #14766Senior Member

Posts: 1255Tip and the rest of the discussion
First off, I agree strongly with DMichaels. Call it whatever you want, it should only be paid AFTER the service. Now that said, I have not seen a decline in quality. Not sure why.
I do believe in Karma. I know that people can stand in front of me spreading positive energy and it is invigorating and enjoyable. I try to be that way. Don't always succeed, but I try. And I think it has tangible and intangible benefits.
I also believe that the reverse is true. Negative energy from a Masseuse or a client is destructive and counterproductive. In essence, it is illogical. Regardless of what should be the case, those massueses and clients are both worse off as a result. Bob.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-16 22:18 #14765Senior Member

Posts: 341Angel
YMMV. For both locations.
Originally Posted by Rtr111
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-16 22:03 #14764Banned Member

Posts: 4190Its a tip. The ladies at the AMP's I go to refer to that as a tip. I pay after, not before. I had a young little spinner princess want it before. I said no, she threw a temper tantrum and it she got zero.
Originally Posted by E6671
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-16 18:19 #14763Senior Member

Posts: 311Crystal
Yes that sounds like the same story. They always list that type of ad but mamasan is usually the same depending on shift. Girls come and go and the service they provide will vary but yes you will be out in about 30 most of the time unless you are there at a slow time of the day. The door fee is just for access to the talent and no guarantee you will get a good massage for that fee.
Originally Posted by Angai
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-16 18:01 #14762Senior Member

Posts: 442A tip by definition is based on the quality of the service
WRD: I agree with you that in many ways the AMP scene is definitely declining. I have not been in the hobby long but I do remember getting good massages as well as additional services when I first started. Prices were also reasonable and the women very attractive. I do disagree with you regarding tipping or maybe I misunderstood your post. If you are only expecting a massage and you give the masseuse some extra money then that is a tip. If you are expecting EXTRAS then that is not a tip, that is paying for additional services which have a cost. I agree that there should be a standard for services and if someone wants to TIP above this based on quality of service, then that is up to the individual. Unfortunately given the nature of our hobby there is no way to regulate what services should cost except to try and share the information on boards like this.
Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-16 13:06 #14761Senior Member

Posts: 96Orient Western
I stopped in after being contacted by a friend who now works here. The place is new and clean. If anyone knows Grace from Bensenville she is now working here. Door fee is. 6. Great massage and great ending for the standard. YMMV.
Mamasan is not good looking at all. Not sure how many other girls are there. I was told business was really slow.












Reply With Quote





