Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14752

    Do you feel better now?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #14751
    Quote Originally Posted by Angai  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Sunday didn't make an appointment and seems they only had one therapist there an 8 year old girl answered the door though and I guess he little sister was there also, anyway she said there would be a 30-45 min wait so I didn't stick around she gave her card, but I think it is just as you assumed and I will not bother returning. Them not having a TS kind of was a deal breaker also.
    Speaking strictly for myself, I would stay far far away from any AMP that has an 8 year old girl helping out or even being in the place while business is being conducted or for that matter, at any time.

    If the place got busted while you were in there and she had answered the door, discussed an appointment time and handed the cops a business card, that could be construed as working there by some ingenious states attorney and you now have a whole new set of problems involving an underage minor.

    Uh, no thanks.

  3. #14750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    Pics are this chick on Instagram. I'd be skeptical that it's actually her.

    https://www.instagram.com/aylen25/
    It is probably where they got the videos from too. This makes sense and it also makes sense why all these similar ads are popping up in Burbank. Likely uncle LEO up to his old tricks again.

  4. #14749

    Pcs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Angai  [View Original Post]
    This body on this chick is ridiculous. Has anyone tried this one? My mind cannot accept that she is real even with the video LOL.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...rbank/35978949
    Pics are this chick on Instagram. I'd be skeptical that it's actually her.

    https://www.instagram.com/aylen25/

  5. #14748
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Real?

    This body on this chick is ridiculous. Has anyone tried this one? My mind cannot accept that she is real even with the video LOL.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...rbank/35978949

  6. #14747
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Stopped in

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceChicaGaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I am doubting much will go on here because Homewood is a little uptight and LEO would jump at the opportunity to make a name for themselves but if anyone has a great experience there let us know. It would sure make my life easier.
    I stopped by Sunday didn't make an appointment and seems they only had one therapist there an 8 year old girl answered the door though and I guess he little sister was there also, anyway she said there would be a 30-45 min wait so I didn't stick around she gave her card, but I think it is just as you assumed and I will not bother returning. Them not having a TS kind of was a deal breaker also.

  7. #14746

    Angel Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is interested they're Open for business.
    I happened to walk by there today and saw a very cute Chinese girl in a very short skirt going into the shop. She seemed to think I was coming in also and gave me what I'd have to call a knowing smile. Interesting.

    Anybody been in? PM ok.

    I'll Try to make a visit soon.

    BB.

  8. #14745

    Best KMP in Chicagoland

    In Chicago for business. Wondering which Korean spa is the best in the area. Looks for FS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  9. #14744

    AMP Scene

    The AMP scene has been in a nosedive for quite some time. Anyone who hasn't noticed it simply isn't being honest, especially with themselves. Ridiculous tip demands / expectations, subpar massages, subpar extras. Perhaps the worst is negotiating a tip before anything has happened. That is a ridiculous premise, and one I just won't tolerate. A tip by definition is based on the quality of the service, and given AFTER the service is performed. The overeagerness, high school level puppy dog behavior, and weirdly devoted behavior to non-English speaking, Third World women because they will touch your pee pee is ridiculous. It is also destroying the price and the quality of the AMP experience. I don't need lessons in how to act, advice on taking a shower before I go, romance recommendations, or any of a host of items. I've been an adult for quite some time, and was taught how to act in the world by my father, who also knew how to behave.

    That said, I am the customer. While I treat whatever service person in whatever business they are in with respect and manners, it is on THEM to provide service to ME, not the other way around. I don't care about a masseuse's backstory, any more than I care about a server's story at a restaurant, the mechanic's story where I get the oil in my car changed, or that of the woman who cuts my hair. A masseuse can learn how to speak English, and learn about our culture and our way of doing things, since she's decided to be here. Otherwise, she can try another line of work, and I'll just try another place. To me, an AMP is supposed to be a pleasurable experience, vastly different than dining out, bowling, a movie, or karaoke night at a bar. I'm not there for dates or to find a lover, because I date women I can speak and communicate with and who share my values and culture, better known as American women.

    This isn't an addiction, a compulsion, or an obsession with me. It is simply what I said, a pleasurable experience. For the most part, over the last half year or so, it has declined dramatically. There are a few places I still go, but if the decline continues, or the places I go join in that decline, I'll simply stop and spend my money elsewhere. I grew up a long time ago, and I'm not in the habit of wasting my time and my money.

  10. #14743
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Attitude And Hot Looks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    TO each his own. Being old myself, I do not hold my masseuse to those standards. Frankly, (and I think other older guys would agree) shitty, bad service from a young "cute" woman is still bad service. I also think those girls have a poor attitude, and high price expectations because of their looks. Bob.
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    RESPECT, kindness, and maturity level go a long way with me. I don't have the patience for most of the snotty youngsters that think they are such a gift to the AMP world. They need to get over themselves.
    Agreed totally. Although AMP's aren't my thing. It's rare to have a hot looking provider with a humble attitude. But they're out there.

  11. #14742
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Sunflower

    I PM'd you. Then I found the place. So don't worry. Thanks. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStreet  [View Original Post]
    I was in the CT area and decided to give a new place a try. Hit Sunflower on Archer in hopes that I would get a therapist pictured in their ad. Nope, not even close. I got an older women and not physically attractive at all. Nice lady just not a looker. I was fully undressed and was uncovered when she came in. Massage was actually pretty good but there was no teasing or flip. I went for the half hour. After she wiped my back down I was told ok done. I did not push it because I just wasnt attracted to her at all so I left a small tip and got dressed. I do not plan on going back. I would rather get a good massage and leave happy or get a good massage from a more attractive therapist. Even if I do not leave happy a rub down from a cutie would make the experience that much nicer. The place was clean though and she did change the paper on the bed.

  12. #14741

    Sunflower

    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT at Sunflower yesterday. Could not understand the ladies name, but she is one of the pictured women in the ad (which is unusual). Overall good massage with minimal draping. She did get near some sensitive areas, which was nice and relaxing. . Unfortunately, no finish or options to finish. Totally legit massage, good quality for the price. I'll go back for the massage but not if I am seeking more.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5447744391.html

    Because she was close to the sensative areas, I their may be the potential for a HE, but it will probably take a lot of visits. PM me if you have had a different experience.
    I was in the CT area and decided to give a new place a try. Hit Sunflower on Archer in hopes that I would get a therapist pictured in their ad. Nope, not even close. I got an older women and not physically attractive at all. Nice lady just not a looker. I was fully undressed and was uncovered when she came in. Massage was actually pretty good but there was no teasing or flip. I went for the half hour. After she wiped my back down I was told ok done. I did not push it because I just wasnt attracted to her at all so I left a small tip and got dressed. I do not plan on going back. I would rather get a good massage and leave happy or get a good massage from a more attractive therapist. Even if I do not leave happy a rub down from a cutie would make the experience that much nicer. The place was clean though and she did change the paper on the bed.

  13. #14740
    RESPECT, kindness, and maturity level go a long way with me. I don't have the patience for most of the snotty youngsters that think they are such a gift to the AMP world. They need to get over themselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    TO each his own. Being old myself, I do not hold my masseuse to those standards. Frankly, (and I think other older guys would agree) shitty, bad service from a young "cute" woman is still bad service. I also think those girls have a poor attitude, and high price expectations because of their looks. Bob.

  14. #14739
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Different Strokes

    TO each his own. Being old myself, I do not hold my masseuse to those standards. Frankly, (and I think other older guys would agree) shitty, bad service from a young "cute" woman is still bad service. I also think those girls have a poor attitude, and high price expectations because of their looks. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket12  [View Original Post]
    More does not always equal better. What's important to me is the attractiveness of the provider. What good is a 100 parlors if the women are old and ugly?

  15. #14738

    Attractiveness

    Most of the spas in Chicago specially the Asian, the therapist are very old you go in and you want to get out as soon as possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket12  [View Original Post]
    More does not always equal better. What's important to me is the attractiveness of the provider. What good is a 100 parlors if the women are old and ugly?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape