Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 23,971 to 23,985 of 28087
-
04-08-16 13:45 #4117Senior Member

Posts: 32Back at Eden
Finally went back to Eden in RB unfortunately Letty is gone. Lucy was there who is decent probably mid 30's. Be cups allows full roaming and FIV after spraying your hand first. On the flip we get to business ask 1. 3 for FS I decline and say 1 she is nowhere near HANA standards so please don't ruin it and agree to that price. They have to know what theyre worth. She says no so we settle for. 8 BBBJ this lady is a freak and will go down on the boys and shaft. She finishes cim massages a little and I'm on my way. Probably will be back to see what else talent they got there. Oh and it's. 6 for the hour.
-
04-08-16 01:57 #4116Senior Member

Posts: 55Sorrento Valley manscaper
A few months back I saw some posts either in here or on in Craigslist reports. Searched and searched and cannot find it.
The series of posts mentioned an Asian provider in sorrento valley area who provided manscaping services and she advertised in w4 m, rather than in the provider areas of certain sites.
Does anyone have / know where the contact info is for her? Experiences?
Thanks.
-
04-07-16 10:43 #4115Senior Member

Posts: 42Sunny Spa (Convoy)
Not sure how this place stays in business. I get there and totally interrupt the woman up front who is eating a meal. She yells back to a woman named Sophia who looked as if she just woke up. I paid for the $40 hour and was taken to the room. Sophia came in the room at 3:45 pm and began a decent massage. She gets to the flip about 20 minutes in? And asks if I want me to a massage there, and points to my junk. I said sure and she asks for $60. I say $40 is max and she says okay and does a super mechanical HJ. Now it is around 4:20 pm and she tries to stop the massage and I ask is that the whole time, I paid for an hour? She tells me the last 15 minutes are for getting dressed. I literally laughed at that and said that's an odd policy and really strange. Sophia massaged me a little more but still ended 20 minutes before my "real" hour was up. Did some post massage resaarch and that seems typical here, should have done my homework prior. Oh well. Definitely will not return and just wanted to give forum users a heads up so you don't waste your dough on this place.
-
04-05-16 01:38 #4114Regular Member

Posts: 1Royal Healing Spa on convoy
This place is 7827 convoy 92111. Used to he lux VIP, now its called royal healing spa. They like to change there name alot and not put it in there ad, now I see why. Went there 2 weeks ago worse decision of my life.
Met by a really old woman and prayed it wasnt who I'd get. Well when I get to the room it wasnt her, great right? Nope it actually was even worse. 40 ish Chinese lady with missing teeth. Jackpot. Wanted 140 for tip. Said why not I was desperate and had a few. She smelled like a sewer and could tell she doesn't shower much. Ughh just talking about it is giving me hardcore ptsd. I paid for a hour got shorted only 35 minutes. She had someone in the room over waiting and was going back and forth. Very mean and bossy the whole time. The place in itself sketchy. Theres a hallway that leads to a dark room and I can hear asian men whispering. I been doing this hobbie since 2013 and this made me want to quit. I never post but Guys save yourself some trama and $. Wish I would of read the reviews before ugh.
-
04-03-16 11:03 #4113

Posts: 366What A Joke!
I was desperate, so against my better judgement, I went to Skin and Body Care on Engineer Road in KM. I've had some great work done there by Nancy, but, as the owner, she nows prefers to manage and not get her hands dirty.
Cindy greeted me and was my masseuse. I won't bother to describe her since you'd be nuts to go there. Ooops, I gave away the ending.
I opted for a half-hour. She gave me a very good back massage with very little teasing, but allowed my hands to roam a little. On the flip she suggested a HJ. I suggested a BJ. (This is all with hand gestures, mind you.) I told her I only had $50 with me. I reached for her crotch and she asked if I wanted to touch down there. Yes! She left the room and came back with some Saran Wrap and put it over my fingers. WTF! We continued negotiating and finally she agreed to a little bit of a BJ with the HJ. She left again and came back with more Saran Wrap. I couldn't believe it. I called the whole thing off. I told her, "Never mind, I'm good. " I got up and got dressed.
When leaving I gave her $10 for the 15 min. Massage and she didn't make a fuss.
Saran Wrap! I can understand getting a hot towel to wash a client's fingers and tool, but Saran Wrap! If she wants to be a hygiene freak, she chose the wrong profession! (Maybe she's a nursing student during the day.) .
This goes without saying, but I have to say it: WOULD NOT REPEAT!
-
04-03-16 02:07 #4112Regular Member

Posts: 4Yes, Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
Yes, that one. I can vouch for Crystal but I don't know about the others.
Originally Posted by FlyingVfr
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-16 21:37 #4111Regular Member

Posts: 9Its $40 an hour. Probably $20 for half an hour.
Originally Posted by Honeyboy
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-16 18:53 #4110Senior Member

Posts: 287Is that the one on Clairemont Mesa Blvd. ? I looked at a review site for it and it looks like mainly for women & couples. Lots of women posting positive reviews, some couples. I just want to make sure I visit the same location you visited.
Originally Posted by SDLoner
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-16 14:35 #4109Regular Member

Posts: 6It could have just been a busy day. We're there any other girls there that were younger and perhaps better looking? Mimi wasn't the worst I had but if could have just been a off day for the place.
Originally Posted by MichelOb
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-16 08:07 #4108Senior Member

Posts: 58I went to blue sky yesterday. Overall experience was relatively poor. Had to wait for thirty minutes and was bounced back and forth between the two locations that are in the same shopping center. Got to the massage and had two different ladies. One was just a filler who did my back, I don't recall her name but she was young, plump and appeared to be the front desk girl. The next was in her 30's. I think her name was Mimi. Mechanical massage and poor / rushed finish. . 4/. 4.
That's too bad. I've been going to blue sky for years and Mimi is one of my favorites. My only lame experience there was similar. They were busy, I had to wait, front door girl finally came in to start the massage, then she left and another came in to finish. Still a HE.
-
04-01-16 20:15 #4107Regular Member

Posts: 4Yeliya Spa
Went to AMP mention in the title located on a plaza. . 4 for an hour (. 35 if you mention ad). I was escorted to a room so I stripped down, lay on the table and waited. Crystal, who's about mid to late 40's and average in looks, entered and began the massage.
Her massage skills were great with lots of teasing of the taint and but cheeks. On the flip, she began teasing the boys and began the HE without asking, which was awesome. She gave me the warm towel treatmeant, got dressed and went on my way. She was happy to receive a tip of. 4 and ask me if I would come again. Will repeat.
-
04-01-16 15:22 #4106Regular Member

Posts: 6Japanese masseuse
I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I'm looking for a new place. Hopefully with a pretty Japanese or Latina masseuse. I'm just looking for a change up. Feel free to PM me if you don't necessarily want to post it for all. I'd be happy to have a little back and forth.
I guess it'd be rude to it share something. I went to blue sky yesterday. Overall experience was relatively poor. Had to wait for thirty minutes and was bounced back and forth between the two locations that are in the same shopping center. Got to the massage and had two different ladies. One was just a filler who did my back, I don't recall her name but she was young, plump and appeared to be the front desk girl. The next was in her 30's. I think her name was Mimi. Mechanical massage and poor / rushed finish. . 4/. 4.
-
04-01-16 09:39 #4105Senior Member

Posts: 102Thanks for trying her and reporting here. Too bad it was so lame since her ad is very promising.
Originally Posted by Ttown99
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-16 00:39 #4104Senior Member

Posts: 789How much do they charge for half hour snd hour massage?
Originally Posted by JakeYFong
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-16 00:37 #4103Senior Member

Posts: 789I have been there before too and there was no HE. There is also one on Main St in El Cajon and also no HE, but let me finish myself off. Looks like El Cajon is not a good place for any extras.
Originally Posted by MichelOb
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





