Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 9059
-
04-06-16 22:30 #6404Senior Member

Posts: 267TOFTT and other stories
I have to admit that this one piqued my curiosity, so I decided to give her a try after verifying that she was at least legitimate. Of course, I knew they were fake pictures, but I thought she may be somewhat cute and may turn out to be better than expected. I was at least part right. She is fairly cute, fake blonde, and about late twenties. The $$ for the half was stretching my tolerance, but, like I said, I was curious. Anyway, she is not french, but english, and has what I would call a voluptuous hourglass figure. Not firm, but not fat, either, and pierced nips that she likes to rub over you. Unfortunately, I expected much more for the price point. There were many rules. No kissing, no FIV, which meant basically nothing but an open hand and performance was very lackluster. Just going through the motions. Or lack thereof. I did eventually manage to fill the cover. And by the way, EVERYTHING, even a beginning HJ is covered. She would probably do in a pinch, but would I repeat. Not likely. And certainly not at the hourly rate. Anyway, here is the link in case you are interested.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...shell/20874191
I also saw this one again recently. I know there were a few reports about her some time back, but an update is in order. First, she is the girl in the pictures, but I think she is actually much hotter in person than the pictures. Really unusual, I know. By the way, she is definitely not Russian, but Cali. Also, although she does get into it, she has some rules that may be deal breakers for some of you. There is no BJ, and DATY seems to now be an uncharge, and no kissing. Now, the half hour option is totally gone and it is 7 franklins for an hour. If you want to do a really hot cheerleader type, who does get into the act. Or is quite good at acting, at least, try Valeria. I just am not sure I can recommend any longer at that price point. Here is the link. If it disappears, she seems to rotate through periodically and a simple BP search on her name will turn up the ad.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...model/17763123
Finally, alas, it seems like inflation has kicked in even with the lackluster economy. Kelci's rate has jumped 50 percent since I first reported. Maybe she has enough business from all of you that she decided she could add that much of an increase. LOL. Her half hour rate now is what the hour rate used to be. She still provides the same good service and she does not short you on time. In fact, she uses her phone to time the session. Anyway, I still recommend at the $$ half hour rate, but 3 franklins for an hour seems to be just too much of a stretch for me. Anyway, here is her link.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...f-o-r/17281814
-
04-06-16 22:03 #6403Senior Member

Posts: 161Annie or Amy TCM
Weird experience with the TCM (not a condo but motel). Anyways, rang for a buck three and was did my sessions with Annie. Then Amy walks in while I was getting dressed and she gave me a freebee. Strange.
Status for both.
Age: possibly 40's for asians.
Face: 6/10.
Body: surprisingly 7/10.
Experience: well for a two fer, you can't go wrong. 10/10.
LOL.
-
04-06-16 20:55 #6402Senior Member

Posts: 1991Maya
Had a very nice dream with Maya:
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-only/18191575
She only occasionally does incall so when I saw her current ad I got in touch and set up an appt. She's a MILFy Filipina, and she's gained a few pounds over what's shown in her pics, but if you treat her right you should get a GFE session out of it.
Her hh session is a little high (160) but I caught her during a slow time and was able to (politely) negotiate for a bit less. If you're strictly a looks-based monger, then you'll probably want to take a pass. But if you place a premium on service then Maya is definitely a good value, IMHO.
-
04-06-16 20:20 #6401Senior Member

Posts: 1991Wix overcharging syndrome
WTF is up with the girls who advertise using wix.com? It seems like 99.9% of them are overpriced even for basic service and then they usually add a menu of "a la carte" extras for which they charge even higher prices.
Originally Posted by Derringer
[View Original Post]
So I'm guessing a Moroccan finish is whatever the f*ck Juliette uses to justify charging $200 for FBSM. Maybe she pours you a mint tea to make you feel better about wasting your hard-earned cash?
-
04-06-16 07:44 #6400Senior Member

Posts: 84You should avoid because those pictures are stolen. The pictures belong to Klaudia Kelly.
Originally Posted by WongDongShlong
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-16 05:33 #6399Senior Member

Posts: 2686The best advice I can give
Is that you do some research on an ad before asking for help. A quick Google search of the phone number, and an image search (Google and / or TinEye) of the pictures will give you good info more often than not.
Originally Posted by WongDongShlong
[View Original Post]
If the search results are good, go see the girl and post a review. If they're bad, you know not to go. If you're not sure, then you can ask how to make sense of what you've found.
In this case, you could have found your answer in about 30 seconds.
http://bit.ly/1MRNVsg
And since you're new, a good principle to remember is: the more effort you put into sharing info, the more effort others will put into sharing with you.
-
04-06-16 02:18 #6398

Posts: 906Well, first things first, WDS: Welcome to the Forum! Depending on what you put into it, you'll find that you can get much out of your participation, as others (especially A2) will tell you.
Originally Posted by WongDongShlong
[View Original Post]
Now for the follow-up: As you indicated, you did commit a slight faux pas by using your inaugural post to ask for info and, on top of that, did not indicate whether you've used other means to find out about Renee. Some points to consider:
(1) Folks here are more than willing and happy to help out a fellow member. However, you need to show that you've done some work on your own first. Not many are going to do your homework for you, nor will they hand you information on a silver platter.
(2) Members have posted a LOT of information on these boards. Before you ask a question, show that you've RTFF. If you don't understand that acronym, check the link near the top of the page that's labeled "Abbreviations".
(3) Information on these boards is like "Coin of the Realm. " Members obtain the information they have (and share) via the expenditure of their own limited time and hard-earned cash. For a newbie to ask for that info, especially in his first post, is like going up to a stranger on the streets and asking for a twenty-dollar bill. Most will ask what you've done to earn or deserve it. The clue is that, through participation (I. E. , posting useful reviews about your own experiences and findings, both good and bad, you'll build up what's best described as "board cred". Once other folks see that you're willing to TOFTT (another acronym) and that you've shared some of the info you've obtained with your time and money, then they will be more likely to answer questions such as you've asked here. If you just lurk and "live" off of the postings of others, you won't get much from others. So, participate and post (with more than simply the "I agree" sort of posts).
(4) As members like Bunker Buster are likely to advise, Google Image can be a very useful tool for finding out about Backpage providers.
(5) Finally, if a query involves basic things like procedures, use of the site, etc. , no one will knock you back for asking for some guidance. But, for questions about providers, most folks will want you to show a little initiative first. But, believe it or not, that's not a difficult thing to do. You just need to take the first steps.
Hopefully, this will help. Take time to explore the boards. Read back a few months (probably six, at a minimum), as there is much valuable info there for the taking. The benefit is that you may very likely discover something that will save you a bad experience with a particular provider or, worse, with LEO (another acronym). So, with all that said: Welcome to the Forum. Have fun, stay safe, and always treat the ladies nicely.
- Roman.
Fuck Roamin, nobody explains this better than you.
Thanks,
A2
-
04-06-16 00:54 #6397Regular Member

Posts: 2New here and curious about this escort
New here and wondering about this girl in NoVa. Her name is Renee apparently and I'm a big fan of her body type.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ymate/21483824
Any info is greatly appreciated. Like I said, I'm new here so if I made a forum error, please let me know. Thanks in advance.
-
04-05-16 23:49 #6396Senior Member

Posts: 637Amazing! I had a dream about this same Nana. She also had something cooking on the stove. It was not offensive. As said here, she is not young but she does have nice tats. Tiny body, very thin. I will say she knows what she is doing. Gave me a hell of a ride. If you are looking for ease of booking, a safe place, and a quick ride up the mountain to completion, she fills the bill. She also gave an acceptable body rub along with the ride. I did not have as much of the GFE others have had, but she was certainly friendly. I am in RR camp on this class of service. Treat the ladies nice.
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-16 13:17 #6395Banned Member

Posts: 146Moroccan Finish?
Okay, that's a new one on me. I did the research but came up with nothing beyond it being a euphemism for a standard NOVA.
Does anyone else know what the code word means? Is a "Moroccan" something extra special?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Trewaller
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-16 15:52 #6394

Posts: 357Juliette
Just curious if anyone has sampled her?
http://massagesbyjuliette.wix.com/massagesbyjuliette#!about / c786.
-
04-03-16 22:54 #6393Senior Member

Posts: 648Oh yes, I too dream of my bygone days with Zaza! A real jewel of a lady.
Originally Posted by FunSex
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-16 00:17 #6392Senior Member

Posts: 208This type of experience makes me really miss Zaza. She was really good. Yes, what a wasted of time.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-16 18:31 #6391Senior Member

Posts: 1991Mediocre reviews
Amy, AKA Lily, has mediocre reviews on the oThER site in which her upsell tactics and lack of massage skills are mentioned. She's one of a group of Thai ladies who work independently but know each other. Amy is the worst of the bunch as her attitude is to do as little as she can for as much as she can get.
Originally Posted by FunSex
[View Original Post]
Just like in the same AMP you can have good and bad masseuses, in this case the other ladies (Sharon in Fairfax and Lucy in Centreville) are much better.
Sorry you wasted your time and hard-earned money.
-
04-02-16 18:21 #6390Senior Member

Posts: 1991The ebb and flow of pricing
Leaving aside the pluses or minuses of any individual provider, it'a pretty apparent Lotus is trying to charge GFE prices, like some of the better Asian agencies, without providing anything close to their level of service (at least without a major upsell). Like many before them they may try to stretch the upper limit of what the market will bear but ultimately supply and demand will rule the day. With all the HCCC, FCCC and TCCC-type places out there for mongers to choose from, it wouldn't surprise me if some flexibility starts to creep into their pricing structure. The first clue, IMHO, will be if / when the handler shows some flexibility during slow times (daytime during the week). It may take some time for that to happen, and maybe quite a while if clueless clients who don't read this forum or check the oThER site continue to visit.
Originally Posted by NovaCane
[View Original Post]
But the ad websites are full of providers who have tried to charge steak prices for hamburger service only to roll them back once the crop of newbies has exhausted itself. Maybe Lotus believes they will be the exception to the rule. I have my doubts.
BTW, if you haven't already, you should definitely put up a review on Ruby, complete with the website and phone number. That way, in addition to this forum, the word will get around more quickly about the mismatch between price and value.



















