Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 9059
-
04-02-16 17:59 #6389Senior Member

Posts: 208Very Bad Experience
http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...adies/21627055
I have read a couple of review about this place, but I wanted to check it out. It was a bad experience overall. My therapist was Amy.
The Good:
1. It's easy to schedule an appointment.
The Bad:
1. Amy gave me the wrong building number on purpose (for her protection).
2. Because she gave me the run around, the appointment was 10 minutes delay.
3. She asked for the donation as soon as she entered the room. I knew it was a bad sign.
4. She asked me to undress, so I did. It took her another 5 minutes to come back. Naked on the massage table for 5 minutes is a LONG time.
5. There were noises in the living room the whole time I was there.
6. Her massage is 3/10 at best. She put too MUCH oil on my body. YUCK!
7. On the flip, she goes straight for the HJ, then she was done. She kicked me out.
8. She let me feel her tits from the outside, then start the classical up sell. She asked for. 5 on top of 1. 2 for topless. No thanks!
9. I was in and out in 35 minutes.
And the Ugly:
1. Amy is in the low 50's.
2. She is 3/10 at most.
Guys, I have been in this hobby for the last 15 years, and this is my worst experience thus far. I will not repeat. I warn you all, so please don't come back and say I didn't.
Be safe out there.
-
04-02-16 16:00 #6388Senior Member

Posts: 2686She's good at spinning tales
She never offered Greek, except for when she did.
Originally Posted by Brilliant7
[View Original Post]
You may be underestimating the multiplication factor. Figure 30-50 guys moving through that room every week, some new, some repeats. Girls either do bare, or they don't. I think I upgraded on my second visit, so it isn't like she's reserving it for long-time regulars.
If I had to bet, I'd say she was doing it at least once or twice every day; over the course of a year, that adds up.
-
04-02-16 15:59 #6387Senior Member

Posts: 67Ruby at Lotus.
This is the place that brought you Memory (who is great) and Yuki (who I thought was even better. If she ever comes back. Let her massage you, better than many legit massages I've had).
Well I saw someone recently reviewed someone else from here and it didn't go well and I saw they now had a website (I will copy this at the end). Pictures of Ruby looked very good. Young, petite spinner, very pretty. Surprisingly she was the girl in the pictures and they were accurate.
She has a beautiful face, nice smile, cute tiny mouse of a voice very energetic, playful. Smaller chest but fit her tiny frame and they were soft and looked great on her.
So I saw they raised their prices on their website so I kind of went into this testing to see if the service would have increased to align with some other agencies girls that charge these rates and it just doesn't match up. At the newer rates you can get young, beautiful asians that offer BBBJ, DFK, DATY and some even offer CIM at that rate or just a bit more.
I asked for BBBJ and I got the 'money' motion with fingers. I asked for DATY and got the money fingers again. Down below was not pruned at all but did look great despite that. She was completely uninterested in kissing, sadly. However the main deal made up for that a bit as she was soaked, and one of the tightest I've ever been with. Despite some of the other drawbacks which took away from the mood, overall it was still satisfying.
Sadly at the newer rates I don't think it was worth it. Former customers can likely negotiate the former rate as I did, but the former rate was for an hour and I was rushed out in a little over a half hour. I have to admit the old rate for an hour with someone like Memory / Yuki with MSOG was a a bargain but now it's in a range that doesn't fully make it worth it. Would I see Ruby again? I would not. Would I see Memory again? At the old rate, YES! At the new rate, possibly. For a new customer. Ruby is probably worth a visit and of course YMMV and maybe she'll be more open to kissing and other things. She certainly is early 20's and pretty hot if you like petite spinners. If you like curvy / busty she won't be your type.
The link is below. The scheduler is very nice and responds via text or will answer a call. She's always accommodating in setting up an appointment.
http://www.lotusflowerz.com/
-
04-02-16 13:36 #6386Senior Member

Posts: 1299More on MILF's
Good points. A few years ago I used to regularly see two MILF's who periodically traveled here from the South. One retired about four or five years ago; the other no longer travels but may still be active in her home base. I'll have to check her out if I ever make it down that way.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
Speaking of MILF's, I recently noticed that Nikky, whom I saw a few times last year, posted an ad a couple of weeks ago. She had a lot of drama going on the last time I saw her; I hope she's been able to resolve some of her issues. A heads up: the photo in the ad appears to be at least a few years old.
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sw...alian/22288062
-
04-02-16 10:27 #6385Regular Member

Posts: 16Sarah revisited:
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/wash...5426/1/1012149
I spoke with Sarah, last week. She said that she does not do Greek. She said that she has tried it a couple of times, but she never offered it.
Also, she says no more BBFS. She said that she did it with three guys (you should probably multiply this number by 3 or 4), but no more. It is too risky.
She said that she is planning on staying through the summer.
Sarah is not much to look at, but she does have a decent attitude.
-
04-02-16 09:49 #6384Regular Member

Posts: 16Waiste of time
Sometimes, I have good luck in hitting up girls who do not have any reviews. But, it is hit and miss. This was a miss.
These two girls are traveling together with a two-year old boy.
Sunshine (313-932-xxxx):
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-free/20506813
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/wash...0562/1/1012503
Monica (586-350-xxxx).
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-free/22514854
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/wash...606/13/1013322
When I arrived, I was pleased to see the girl in the pics. However, after a LE check, Sunshine said, "I do not have any covers. " Then, she wanted me to go and buy some for her. I should have left, but I went with her to a store. She said that she did not have any money, so she wanted me to pay for them. I did.
I was kind of embarrassed going to a crowded store with a girl in a very trashy outfit. Her wig, her blue jeans shorts and her halter top announced that she was an escort.
When we got back to the hotel, we had to go to the gym to get the key to the room. For some reason, Sunshine did not have a key. That's when I saw the two-year old boy with the other escort, Monica. The baby was screaming and throwing a tantrum.
Both girls are tall, very skinny, flat on top with extra-extra small butts (00 US, UK size 2).
When we got back to the room, Sunshine counted my donation (80), and said that it was not enough. This is odd since she told me her rates on the phone. I was only there for a SS.
At this point, I left and donated the covers for her next appointment. She was on the phone looking for her next victim before I left the room.
This girl has an attitude, and I cannot imagine having a good session with her. Avoid this one.
-
04-01-16 15:17 #6383Regular Member

Posts: 21Don't do it.
I tried to hook up with her about a month ago and provided the address but was not where she was at. Called and told me to come to another address; got there and she opened the door and those pics must be 10 years old cause she looked like a great grandma. Plus her voice was rachy due to would assume smoking for years and could not get pass the smoke so I bailed. Trust me guys stay away not worth the time or effort.
Originally Posted by RandyFarang
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-16 15:06 #6382Senior Member

Posts: 912Thai gamble
I took a gamble on the Thai posting by Sharon, under the "legit therapeutic" listings. LOL Her operation is in the same apartment building that I saw a Thai named Lily (skinny, older woman) over a year ago. This set-up is just a quick walk down the street from the Korean AMPs of Garden and the other AMP (I forgot the name) near Blake lane.
Anyway, my provider was not Sharon but Amy. Little spinner with a bangin' chest (enhanced for sure, to about maybe Cs) and bangin' little body wearing daisy duke shorts. Little head took over as soon as I entered the Thai lair. Amy provides good massage but not as prolonged teasing that I enjoyed with Lily. 120 for standard fee. Extras are a but high but she was asking what I wanted and little head was doing the negotiating. Dang it. We all have had those instances. Tipped 60 for some Russian lessons. I should had tipped an extra 40 since it's already 120 for the massage but then she is assisting Sharon so maybe she doesn't get the whole cut of the 120.
She will be out of the area in a couple of days, as she told me. She may be back in a few weeks helping out Sharon. As a good monger that should, I got her personal digits to keep in touch and will try to hook something on the side when she gets back.
-
04-01-16 13:48 #6381Senior Member

Posts: 1991In continued praise of MILFs
IME, and in many cases (not always, of course), MILFs:
Originally Posted by RandyFarang
[View Original Post]
Manage their time better and are less likely to waste yours.
Have a better customer service attitude.
Are less likely to have a substance abuse problem.
Are less likely to have a manager / handler.
Have a better attitude toward enjoying the session for themselves and are more likely to tell you what they like.
Are more concerned about developing regular clients.
I could go on and I'm sure other experienced mongers have their own items that could add to the list. I would also point out that MILFs not only appreciate older hobbyists but also younger ones, as long as they're well-mannered. So, for the younger guy out there who hasn't yet experienced a true MILF GFE experience, all I can say is that you're missing out!
-
04-01-16 13:01 #6380Senior Member

Posts: 168Ode to MILFs
RR I'm with you on MILFs. To quote Benjamin Franklin, when asked why he preferred older women he said "They don't tell, they don't swell, and they are grateful as Hell. ".
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
Some years ago Bird Droppings (remember him?) steered me to his UTR KMILF in Arlington. I don't think I would have ever stumbled upon her on my own but I am still enjoying the fruits of that tip. I have followed her to four different places (all of which she owned). I can safely say that she has guided me through every possible possession, permutation and combination of sexual adventure along the way, and she makes it all interesting. I try to do my part by doing my best to ensure that she gets to climax at least once each session. There have been a few things that I was somewhat leery about, but I have learned to trust her and lie back and enjoy. The best part is that I always come away with a smile. I've never been disappointed.
-
04-01-16 12:33 #6379Senior Member

Posts: 168Smoked fish
If you google her phone number you will find a link to th e OTheR board. I agree that the photos are interesting, but the report says she is a HEAVY smoker (as in that's all you could smell), was in a low budget hotel, with her two dogs. And wanted $$$ for the pleasure. Not for me!
Originally Posted by BigDawg14
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-16 20:16 #6378Senior Member

Posts: 1991A bit strange
Two ads for providers in Manassas, both with the same kind of formatting in the title, and both posted at the same time today, which indicates to me that there's a connection between them.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...asian/22295491
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...y-4-u/18021974
What's a bit strange is that one ad is for what appears to be a typical AAMP setup and the other is for a latina. I wonder if the latina is posting for the asian, or the other way around, or is some other person posting for both?
-
03-30-16 19:03 #6377Senior Member

Posts: 1991Sierra
She has reviews on the oThER site under that name and the 618 number. Most reports are positive although some of the older ones are mixed. I haven't seen her so I don't have personal intel. Her price per hour is reportedly $300.
Originally Posted by BigDawg14
[View Original Post]
If you're looking for a MILF who provides good value, this ad is worth checking out:
http://bridgette.greatescortgirl.com/
-
03-30-16 18:52 #6376Senior Member

Posts: 1991Failing the attitude test
Over the last few weeks I saw a couple of FBSM indie ads and reached out to each of them to try to set up an appt:
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...incal/21579608
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...dyrub/20629215
FWIW, I'm not sure if these are two ads for the same provider, if these are two providers working together or if they are two completely separate and independent providers. The ads and pics are similar but I did image / phone searches and didn't find any conclusive connection.
But, whatever their situation, my attempts to set up an appt were met by responses with a dose of bad attitude. With one, she got snippy when I asked to know her general location (she listed a couple in her ad, areas which are not close to each other). With the other, it was very similar except she immediately cut me off when she found out I wasn't going to come over immediately.
Don't know if other mongers have had decent experiences with either of these, and it's always possible I caught them on a bad day, but that first impression was a deal-breaker for me. Also, I really enjoy the massage portion of any FBSM session and it's pretty hard to do a decent job of that if you've got a negative attitude.
If anyone has positive intel, maybe I'll give them another shot. Otherwise, they've probably lost my business.
-
03-29-16 22:18 #6375Senior Member

Posts: 83This is what I'm looking for as far as appearance as far as donation $$ hr. Not sure what her donation is. http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-here/19355877.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]

















