Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14730

    Kiki at Oki Doki. Not so oki doki

    Based on comments here I saw Kiki at Oki Doki. Rushed through the TS, set me up on the table, left for a few minutes then I hear the door close and the massage starts. 10 minutes in I try to make conversation and I look up and it's not Kiki. She subbed in another girl who was giving a lame ass rubdown. She said "me no speak English". Time to turn over and Kiki comes in and goes right for the finish. I inquired about options and she said "too late, already have oil on you". Let me roam OTC but otherwise was a very standard finish.

    Left her a tip and on my way out looked at my watch and realize that I paid for the hour but she had me out the door in under 40 minutes.

    Others had glowing things to say here so maybe just a bad / rushed day on her part but don't think I'd bother with her again.

  2. #14729

    Re: Sofy's pics are real

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    If not it could have fooled me. Only handshakes but worth it if you like hot babes.
    Not so sure about that. I've seen all the girls there, sans Danielle, and none of the pics on the site are real. Sofy was a short, cute brunette but not the girl in the pics. Seen Jessica a dozen times and those pics aren't her. Giselle? She was a bleach blonde, not the girl in the pics at all. That said. No complaints at all looks wise, they were all hot. Sofy was the only one I didn't repeat with, she got strict with the touching rules (wouldn't allow what all the other girls allowed).

  3. #14728
    This is a very good example of why the AMP scene is so bad these days. Pure greed.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekTown  [View Original Post]
    Had the same problem with samatha at doki argueing over 10-20 will lose repeat biz.
    Especially in her industry too much competition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebop60  [View Original Post]
    Paid 70 door, didn't get her name. During massage she asked where I go for massage. I told her the name of my places in the suburbs. Toward the end she started the light but sack tease and told me to flip. Told her I wanted head, she asked if I had a condom. I didn't so she said HJ only. Then she said ok 80 dollar? I said I pay 60. She said no and then ok 70? I said I pay 60. She said s I just finish massage then. I said fine. After 5 min of squeezing my head, she says you want now as I said not for 70. She said ok 60 but you no touch me. I said no. She wipes me down and leaves. I get dressed and she's waiting in the hall. She says I can't believe you no tip me. I said I can't believe you argued over 10 dollars. She said you in city, suburbs are different. The she said don't come back we will remember you. I said no problem but I'll forget you. As she slammed the door I think she said have a nice day in Chinese.

    Sorry about the lack of punctuation, all the missing quotes and commas would take all day on my phone.

  4. #14727

    Same

    Had the same problem with samatha at doki argueing over 10-20 will lose repeat biz.

    Especially in her industry too much competition.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bebop60  [View Original Post]
    Paid 70 door, didn't get her name. During massage she asked where I go for massage. I told her the name of my places in the suburbs. Toward the end she started the light but sack tease and told me to flip. Told her I wanted head, she asked if I had a condom. I didn't so she said HJ only. Then she said ok 80 dollar? I said I pay 60. She said no and then ok 70? I said I pay 60. She said s I just finish massage then. I said fine. After 5 min of squeezing my head, she says you want now as I said not for 70. She said ok 60 but you no touch me. I said no. She wipes me down and leaves. I get dressed and she's waiting in the hall. She says I can't believe you no tip me. I said I can't believe you argued over 10 dollars. She said you in city, suburbs are different. The she said don't come back we will remember you. I said no problem but I'll forget you. As she slammed the door I think she said have a nice day in Chinese.

    Sorry about the lack of punctuation, all the missing quotes and commas would take all day on my phone.

  5. #14726
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBill1232  [View Original Post]
    Is this place still around? Had a great time there but before I wanted to make the drive there wanted to make sure it's still the same.
    Yeah Zeus is still there. I was just in today.

  6. #14725

    Sofy's pics are real

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    http://www.bodyrubschicago.com

    The girls have reviews according to their BP posts but I don't have a TER. Who have you seen? How is the appointment set up? Have you had nuru there?

    I'm sure it's not worth the money, but they are extremely good looking and I'm a sucker. You can pm me if you would like. I will report back if I go. Thanks all and welcome to spring with this darn rain.
    If not it could have fooled me. Only handshakes but worth it if you like hot babes.

  7. #14724
    Quote Originally Posted by MasonL  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been here?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...lable/25886902

    I live out in the suburbs but will be in the city for a few days.
    I went there a few x years ago. It was high and overpriced for rushed and sub par service. But don't take my word for it. Go check it out and then post about it here. 608 results on tineye so its not going to be 'what you see is what you get. ' The line out the door would be a mile long if it was.

  8. #14723
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    http://www.bodyrubschicago.com

    The girls have reviews according to their BP posts but I don't have a TER. Who have you seen? How is the appointment set up? Have you had nuru there?

    I'm sure it's not worth the money, but they are extremely good looking and I'm a sucker. You can pm me if you would like. I will report back if I go. Thanks all and welcome to spring with this darn rain.
    If you go back through the forum you can find info. Basically same deal as Logan Tantrics. Great looking girls, you get ok back rub followed by handshake. Pics are real and girls are smoking hot, if not a little disinterested.

    Easy to schedule, call and they will tell you who is available.

  9. #14722
    Anyone been here?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...lable/25886902

    I live out in the suburbs but will be in the city for a few days.

  10. #14721
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebop60  [View Original Post]
    Paid 70 door, didn't get her name. During massage she asked where I go for massage. I told her the name of my places in the suburbs. Toward the end she started the light but sack tease and told me to flip. Told her I wanted head, she asked if I had a condom. I didn't so she said HJ only. Then she said ok 80 dollar? I said I pay 60. She said no and then ok 70? I said I pay 60. She said s I just finish massage then. I said fine. After 5 min of squeezing my head, she says you want now as I said not for 70. She said ok 60 but you no touch me. I said no. She wipes me down and leaves. I get dressed and she's waiting in the hall. She says I can't believe you no tip me. I said I can't believe you argued over 10 dollars. She said you in city, suburbs are different. The she said don't come back we will remember you. I said no problem but I'll forget you. As she slammed the door I think she said have a nice day in Chinese.

    Sorry about the lack of punctuation, all the missing quotes and commas would take all day on my phone.
    Good job thinking with the right head. I've been there several times and fortunately that's never happened. Their loss!

  11. #14720

    Homewood

    Quote Originally Posted by Angai  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any Intel on this one? If not I may take the trip this weekend.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...60430/35650749
    I am doubting much will go on here because Homewood is a little uptight and LEO would jump at the opportunity to make a name for themselves but if anyone has a great experience there let us know. It would sure make my life easier.

  12. #14719
    You went into the MP with your man card. Good job bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bebop60  [View Original Post]
    Paid 70 door, didn't get her name. During massage she asked where I go for massage. I told her the name of my places in the suburbs. Toward the end she started the light but sack tease and told me to flip. Told her I wanted head, she asked if I had a condom. I didn't so she said HJ only. Then she said ok 80 dollar? I said I pay 60. She said no and then ok 70? I said I pay 60. She said s I just finish massage then. I said fine. After 5 min of squeezing my head, she says you want now as I said not for 70. She said ok 60 but you no touch me. I said no. She wipes me down and leaves. I get dressed and she's waiting in the hall. She says I can't believe you no tip me. I said I can't believe you argued over 10 dollars. She said you in city, suburbs are different. The she said don't come back we will remember you. I said no problem but I'll forget you. As she slammed the door I think she said have a nice day in Chinese.

    Sorry about the lack of punctuation, all the missing quotes and commas would take all day on my phone.

  13. #14718

    Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvio  [View Original Post]
    Yep I had the pleasure of visiting Heidi. Very fun gal too. Dunno where she went. On one of my returns to Yun Pin I had a cute one named Cindy. Turned out lame as hell and didn't participate and demanded a tip. I refused. She even tried pulling at me to keep me from leaving. After I refused again she tried squeezing me for $10 sayin I didn't pay for the table shower. I said in the ad it says free. I pushed her away and walked out. She couldn't take a hint and shocked I resisted her stupid antics.
    I just stopped by Moon spa, they have a sign on the door that they're under construction and go visit Mao Spa on 35th and Halsted, same therapists are there.

    I was greeted by a very nice looking girl named Heidi. Maybe the same girl? Very fit young tight looking body but maybe 30 years old?

    She told me she does NOT work moon spa, only Mao.

    Standard finish but it was a great time. I'll be back next week. Check her out and let me know if it's the same girl.

  14. #14717

    Damn.

    Sounds like some bs to me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bebop60  [View Original Post]
    Paid 70 door, didn't get her name. During massage she asked where I go for massage. I told her the name of my places in the suburbs. Toward the end she started the light but sack tease and told me to flip. Told her I wanted head, she asked if I had a condom. I didn't so she said HJ only. Then she said ok 80 dollar? I said I pay 60. She said no and then ok 70? I said I pay 60. She said s I just finish massage then. I said fine. After 5 min of squeezing my head, she says you want now as I said not for 70. She said ok 60 but you no touch me. I said no. She wipes me down and leaves. I get dressed and she's waiting in the hall. She says I can't believe you no tip me. I said I can't believe you argued over 10 dollars. She said you in city, suburbs are different. The she said don't come back we will remember you. I said no problem but I'll forget you. As she slammed the door I think she said have a nice day in Chinese.

    Sorry about the lack of punctuation, all the missing quotes and commas would take all day on my phone.

  15. #14716

    Anyone experienced?

    http://www.bodyrubschicago.com

    The girls have reviews according to their BP posts but I don't have a TER. Who have you seen? How is the appointment set up? Have you had nuru there?

    I'm sure it's not worth the money, but they are extremely good looking and I'm a sucker. You can pm me if you would like. I will report back if I go. Thanks all and welcome to spring with this darn rain.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape