Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12957

    Pleasant St

    I stopped by Pleasant St Thursday about 7 pm, no cars around so I thought a good time to check it out. I met momason at the door and I asked for a line up, said she would pick a good one, I said young she says youngish, I should have left for Far East or Harmony at that point. Out comes Ruby a 40 ish Korean gal, small spinner type but not young. We are off to the shower which was ok nothing great, 2 minutes in the sauna and back to the room, I opted for some soft touch which was kept to my butt area, and after 5 minutes she says to turn over, asking me what I wanted we agreed on some CBJ, and daty which was good I did leave happy but not really what a came for. 60/100 and was out the door in 1/2 hr. Ruby was 5 our of 10 in looks but a 7/ 10 in performance. Magilla.

  2. #12956
    Is pleasant full service? I thought the only FS spas were harmony and FE.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinHunt  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with pleasant, I struck out there when things weren't that bad, meaning the crackdown was just gaining traction and there had been zero legal activity. They were the first of the remaining spas to harden up on the rules. The place rocks though as far as the layout is concerned. There must be 25 rooms there at least. Nice TS and sauna area to boot. They even had a hang out den with a pull up bar, couch and widescreen.

    The one I really miss was main therapy. You dogs who figured out yoko just before I did are lucky. I wonder if cici would have opened up the menu for a regular. She would have been great, perfect spinner.

  3. #12955

    Similar places like the old One Spa?

    Anyone know a similar place to One Spa and if the mamasan of that place has another location? That place was truly the best one I've been to. Would always get a line up of about 5-7 girls, and usually there were at least one or two very good looking ones.

    I've heard of a place in CT but I'm def not hiking to CT from mass.

  4. #12954
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Woof Woof

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinHunt  [View Original Post]

    The one I really miss was main therapy. You dogs who figured out yoko just before I did are lucky. I wonder if cici would have opened up the menu for a regular. She would have been great, perfect spinner.
    Yes, I am one of the dogs. Hate to rub it in but OMG, LOL.

    I doubt that Cici would have opened up but she would have been fun. Very short, dark skin, strong looking legs and ass. Yeah, I miss that place too.

  5. #12953

  6. #12952

    Pleasant

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    Pleasant has been all over the map with level of service and quality of girls. After main st closed it went rub and tug though I have heard more is available now. Place is definitely the cleanest of the three. What I find funny is all three tend to place there ad on BP at the exact same time and all three headings look the same.
    Be careful with pleasant, I struck out there when things weren't that bad, meaning the crackdown was just gaining traction and there had been zero legal activity. They were the first of the remaining spas to harden up on the rules. The place rocks though as far as the layout is concerned. There must be 25 rooms there at least. Nice TS and sauna area to boot. They even had a hang out den with a pull up bar, couch and widescreen.

    The one I really miss was main therapy. You dogs who figured out yoko just before I did are lucky. I wonder if cici would have opened up the menu for a regular. She would have been great, perfect spinner.

  7. #12951
    I'm also very curious about this one. Let us know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rome400  [View Original Post]
    The girls name was sophi mauro. $100 nude body rub.

  8. #12950
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Harmony is about the same as FE, table shower, sauna, massage, etc. Both good options. Pleasant St used to be the same, haven't been in a while but heard they have tightened up the ship. Table shower is still there.
    Pleasant has been all over the map with level of service and quality of girls. After main st closed it went rub and tug though I have heard more is available now. Place is definitely the cleanest of the three. What I find funny is all three tend to place there ad on BP at the exact same time and all three headings look the same.

  9. #12949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatouille123  [View Original Post]

    Do any other place offer better times with the table shower thing? First time and thought it was nice. I wouldn't mind more time just relaxing there.
    Harmony is about the same as FE, table shower, sauna, massage, etc. Both good options. Pleasant St used to be the same, haven't been in a while but heard they have tightened up the ship. Table shower is still there.

  10. #12948
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Leona from Repose? I know it's strictly legit and that's ok, I'm just curious if she looks as good as her picture. PM or post is fine. Thanks.
    Repose isn't totally legit or whatever you want to call it. There could be some different ends I think depending on the girl. I overheard a guy see the Asian one with fake boobs. The massage was so so and the finish was an HJ while sucking on her boobs I believe I heard she was willing to do private massage visits as well. 2 range.

    I went to Far East for a visit this past week. It was alright. The massage was ok 60/140. Do any other place offer better times with the table shower thing? First time and thought it was nice. I wouldn't mind more time just relaxing there.

  11. #12947

    Ad is deleted from previous post

    The girls name was sophi mauro. $100 nude body rub.

  12. #12946

    Any intel on this one?

    Going to see her tomorrow afternoon and will review unless there is a reason not to.

    http://providence.backpage.com/BodyR...&image=5589744

  13. #12945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinHunt  [View Original Post]
    May I ask the damage, house and tip? One of these days I want to make it down to this place.
    45/ half hour, 65/ hour. I just tip as for a regular massage, 20 or 25.

    I'll send you a PM too.

  14. #12944

    How about "Body Readers"

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    In the ProJo today.

    http://www.providencejournal.com/new...ouse-next-week

    A bill that will allow cities and towns to regulate spas offering "body works" is expected to head to the House floor for a vote as early as Tuesday.

    The House Corporations Committee voted unanimously on Tuesday to recommend the passage of an amended version of Pawtucket Rep. Carlos Tobon's bill. The move came just days after a Superior Court judge struck down a city ordinance in Pawtucket that attempted to regulate massage parlors advertising "body works. ".

    Superior Court Jeffrey Lanphear said last Thursday that the ordinances need enabling legislation from the state.
    Where's the lawyers? Better call Saul! 2 can play this game. They want to regulate anyplace calling itself "bodywork". That's ok, just change the name. Call it "body-readers". Like Palm readers. I've never heard of a professionally licensed Palm reader. Seems to me if there's no one who licenses body readers, there's no way they can shut down "Harmony or Far East Body Readers".

    Just keep in mind, if you want your body read, you'll have to get naked.

  15. #12943
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    I saw Tiffany for a very nice relaxing massage, completely legit and professional. Her picture is a bit outdated but she is still cute and seems like a sweet girl. I will repeat.
    May I ask the damage, house and tip? One of these days I want to make it down to this place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape