Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 18327
-
03-28-16 21:44 #12942Senior Member

Posts: 1038Opulence
I saw Tiffany for a very nice relaxing massage, completely legit and professional. Her picture is a bit outdated but she is still cute and seems like a sweet girl. I will repeat.
-
03-28-16 21:32 #12941Senior Member

Posts: 1038Repose
Has anyone seen Leona from Repose? I know it's strictly legit and that's ok, I'm just curious if she looks as good as her picture. PM or post is fine. Thanks.
-
03-24-16 21:05 #12940Senior Member

Posts: 955Gina gets a repeive too!
-
03-23-16 19:13 #12939Senior Member

Posts: 955Update
In the ProJo today.
http://www.providencejournal.com/new...ouse-next-week
A bill that will allow cities and towns to regulate spas offering "body works" is expected to head to the House floor for a vote as early as Tuesday.
The House Corporations Committee voted unanimously on Tuesday to recommend the passage of an amended version of Pawtucket Rep. Carlos Tobon's bill. The move came just days after a Superior Court judge struck down a city ordinance in Pawtucket that attempted to regulate massage parlors advertising "body works. ".
Superior Court Jeffrey Lanphear said last Thursday that the ordinances need enabling legislation from the state.
-
03-23-16 14:47 #12938Senior Member

Posts: 1834Actually causes a backlash.
Well, it might actually pick up business some BUT if you're NOT a regular already it is actually making it harder to get any endings. The girls are scared about getting busted, the owner is PISSED about it but can't get it removed because it's a "business account" not a personal one etc. Business accounts are not supposed to be able to remove "reviews" so unless multiple people report the post it'll stay.
Some girls are 100% legit and worried about their reputation now that family and friends might see that on FB. Especially Alicia, she is NOT a happy girl. True or not, don't put stuff like that on FB, that's what sites like this are for.
Originally Posted by LatinHunt
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-16 11:40 #12937Senior Member

Posts: 254At first I thought the same thing, but on second thought what great free advertising! It's def making me curious about the place.
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-16 00:50 #12936Senior Member

Posts: 1834RE: Opulennce Spa
Yes, you CAN get happy endings there BUT it is definitely NOT a given. It will vary WIDELY both on your masseuse and you yourself. All I can say is that there are "reviews" out there with details but worse comes to worse if you become a regular there, are a decent guy and decent tipper it will eventually happen. Some girls are a little more free with giving endings than others. Some easily give HJ's and a few might give you a BJ but it is VERY RARE to get FS in house. Your best shot is take out actually.
I don't want to cause any of the girls there trouble and lose their jobs. The management their is VERY strict about it. They sign contracts etc. I'll attach a "review" that is on their FB page and I'm shocked that it hasn't been erased yet.
But in my opinion all the ladies there are at least a 7 but most are in the 8-9 range with a few approaching being a 10.
Originally Posted by LatinHunt
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Gmaail1975
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Ambrose
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-16 23:32 #12935Senior Member

Posts: 175Youna
Haha that is a great question, the first time I went there the girl was 1021'esque, but she is gone and Dennah is there very energetic but conservative clothes and decent massage.
Originally Posted by SMS54
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
03-21-16 19:38 #12934

Posts: 729How do they accomplish the amazing 4-hand they advertise if its a one person show??
Originally Posted by PAustin
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-16 15:39 #12933Senior Member

Posts: 175Youna
Just a note, I have been there a few times before and it is just as iamioman states. So I call earlier today and tell her that I will be there in 10, so when I get there she takes the house fee and then tells me 15 minuets she is busy. Obviously now is see it is a one person show and I waited in the room for 30 and then I left. So I guess she extorted the house fee from me before I knew that there was a wait time. I would never want the other monger to be shorted so I have to just learn my lesson and take the loss. I am not sure if I will go back and see if I can recoup my loss it will be awhile before I have free time to get over there. Just a heads up, not a big deal I know that I have wasted more than the house fee on far worse places.
Originally Posted by iamioman
[View Original Post]
http://providence.craigslist.org/thp/5499803683.html
Peace.
-
03-21-16 14:45 #12932Senior Member

Posts: 51Goose and Gander
Seems to me this paves the way for providence AMPs to reopen. What's good for the goose (pawtucket) is good for the gander (providence) . I sure hope so cause I'm tired of the cluster fuk at FE.
Originally Posted by iamioman
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-16 13:53 #12931Senior Member

Posts: 254At the expense of a run on sentence, I've heard the place (opulence) is like fort knox, but then right after about 10 reviews saying the place was a no go a guy chimed in and said if they get to know you and if you drop big $ some of the therapists will work with you.
Originally Posted by Gmaail1975
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-16 10:16 #12930Senior Member

Posts: 431You can read older posts in this section of the forum to find out about different businesses and what kind of massage services a business provides.
Originally Posted by Gmaail1975
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-16 23:26 #12929Regular Member

Posts: 1Hi. Did you tried anything extra? Or just a regular massage?
Originally Posted by Ambrose
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-16 11:02 #12928Senior Member

Posts: 1038Opulence
I've been a couple of times, saw Ingrid and Jenny. Both very beautiful but neither looked much like their pictures, both gave great massage. I've been wondering about Tiffany. Does anyone know if she looks if she looks as cute as her picture?










Reply With Quote





