LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 817 of 930 FirstFirst ... 317 717 767 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 867 917 ... LastLast
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 13936
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1696

    Noa conclusion

    Ok. She's a lot of fun.

    http://noalasvegas.callgirlfiles.com

    Tiny spinner for sure. Awesome BBj naked massage. All positions. Bubbly fun sweet. Didn't kiss but that's ok and I didn't really try. Came to my hotel only 2 hours late. Or was it 3. It really doesn't matter. She kept me updated via text. She loves her job for sure. Great Vegas sure thing. Loves to talk but also knows us guys want to get physical fast. Nice body. No mommy tummy. And no real flab to speak of.

    I will repeat.

    E.

  2. #1695

    Girl Check?

    Quote Originally Posted by LVHeadGames  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, going to have to say she aint showing up to your door either.

    https://www.instagram.com/sophiamiacova/?hl=en
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGlory1  [View Original Post]
    Wow! LOL, well I wonder if she's looks close to that? LOL thanks a lot though, good find. We have an appt scheduled for tomorrow night, wonder if I should cancel now. Geez what a letdown too, we've been in phone contact past few days too.
    Good find on the part of VegasGlory.

    LVHeadGames, I don't know the details of any arrangements you've made but perhaps you can sniff her out and just bail if she's not even close to anything in the pictures. I had a recent meetup at a public area of a hotel and thankfully the girl in the ads was the girl I saw in person (although the pictures looked a bit younger). Had she not been the girl in the pictures or at least close and / or attractive, I would have left her there and not answered any more texts.

  3. #1694
    Quote Originally Posted by LVHeadGames  [View Original Post]
    I have not had any experience with this one but I'm pretty sure she won't be showing up to your door. See link below for more eye candy from that photo shoot.

    http://motherless.com/GD95B96B
    Well hell, if anyone has a good provider who provides BBBJ and Greek, please pm me.

  4. #1693
    Quote Originally Posted by LVHeadGames  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, going to have to say she aint showing up to your door either.

    https://www.instagram.com/sophiamiacova/?hl=en
    Wow! LOL, well I wonder if she's looks close to that? LOL thanks a lot though, good find. We have an appt scheduled for tomorrow night, wonder if I should cancel now. Geez what a letdown too, we've been in phone contact past few days too.

  5. #1692
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGlory1  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to know if anyone has tried her? I get the feeling she's too skinny for my liking from her photo shots. Hoping someone can tell me about her session before I schedule her!

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...-door/20218553
    Yeah, going to have to say she aint showing up to your door either.

    https://www.instagram.com/sophiamiacova/?hl=en

  6. #1691
    Quote Originally Posted by WillDo4000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this she is real and / or had experience with her?

    http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=26330
    I have not had any experience with this one but I'm pretty sure she won't be showing up to your door. See link below for more eye candy from that photo shoot.

    http://motherless.com/GD95B96B

  7. #1690

    Miley??

    Quote Originally Posted by WillDo4000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this she is real and / or had experience with her?

    http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=26330
    Quick search came up with some body rub ads, mention of her "my friends and I are on EasySex".

    I don't know anything about EasySex, doesn't look like anything I would be interested in.

    She has been running ads for more than a year.

    Wow very cute but no reviews, no rates.

    Upsell balonia? I don't know, looks like it though.

    I have to pass until a solid review is found.

  8. #1689

    Anyone have info

    Anyone know if this she is real and / or had experience with her?

    http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=26330

  9. #1688

    Courtney

    Wanted to know if anyone has tried her? I get the feeling she's too skinny for my liking from her photo shots. Hoping someone can tell me about her session before I schedule her!

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...-door/20218553

  10. #1687

    Courtney

    This one looks good but hesitant to pull the trigger, I think her pictures make her look anorexic, I like a little more meat, anyone tried Courtney?

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...-door/20218553

  11. #1686
    Quote Originally Posted by TomSmith26  [View Original Post]
    I found her to be easy to talk to. We discussed my interests at length. She was very accommodating! Yes she did agree to BBBJ.

    Then we discussed prices. It was awhile ago and I don't remember all the details. I did have to make a few minor adjustments to fit my budget.

    I think if you call her you will be glad you did.
    Wow she looks like a nice find.

  12. #1685
    Quote Originally Posted by Chik0848  [View Original Post]
    The smell comes from the kim chee that Koreans eat. Most of the younger Korean women are aware of the odor and will do what it takes to eliminate the odor. Good luck.
    This is a real thing?

  13. #1684
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesToPlay  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys. Have a date w a Korean girl and my buddy warned me that she may have a strong smell. Is this true for k girls?? Any of you guys have a point of view. I've had philipino no smell there. But never had a k girl. Help!
    The smell comes from the kim chee that Koreans eat. Most of the younger Korean women are aware of the odor and will do what it takes to eliminate the odor. Good luck.

  14. #1683

    Korean

    Ok guys. Have a date w a Korean girl and my buddy warned me that she may have a strong smell. Is this true for k girls?? Any of you guys have a point of view. I've had philipino no smell there. But never had a k girl. Help!

  15. #1682
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesToPlay  [View Original Post]
    I was in Vegas a few weeks pack and saw this one.

    http://bellaalexis.theescortgirl.com/gallery

    Easy set up. Came over right on time. Lots of kissing and she is very cute. Often I get the ones who used to be cute or kinda cute. This one was actually cute and young looking. Her rates were similar to the rates on her site. Now that the time has passed I don't remember if it was all covered or not. I think it may have been. But I don't remember. She didn't rush me. And had a great attitude. I would reccomend but it's the kinda basic service. Or maybe I am just used to it all by now. Some girls make you feel like you fell in love. Some make you feel like you just walked off the set of a porno and some are just a good lay. All positive experiences. But each one is different. This one falls into the third category. Good time but didn't make me want to cash out my 401 k and stalk her.

    E.
    Funny ending to your post. Anyways, not a fan. Rushed + upsell. Just wondering if theres anyone else short / petite and GFE that anyone may know of. PM. Thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape