Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 17,596 to 17,610 of 30759
-
03-30-16 15:23 #13164Senior Member

Posts: 340Nuru
The ad did not mention nuru, but I contacted them and they told me they can provide 90 minute nuru massage.
-
03-30-16 14:39 #13163Senior Member

Posts: 324Nana
Make that TWO thumbs down!!
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-16 14:33 #13162Regular Member

Posts: 15Yeah cs is in dire need of a few new providers.
Its incredible at how many people ask me about cs and alas its all legit not even one mt that would try to step up to the plate.
Originally Posted by DaTruth808
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-16 12:19 #13161Senior Member

Posts: 440Rina
Is it possible that is Rina is back from China? If so, everything but DFK is available for a price. I saw her when she was here last time and I know she works with the Apple crowd out of 1011 and 812. Get the name and if it is Rina, she is tasty.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
HB.
-
03-30-16 12:16 #13160Senior Member

Posts: 440Run
Run away from this one as far as you can. She hates men and you will not get any extras and her personality is awful.
Originally Posted by DaTruth808
[View Original Post]
HB.
-
03-30-16 12:12 #13159Senior Member

Posts: 100Nana at CC
Has anyone partaken?
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5514315902.html
I may toftt but prior knowledge is always greatly appreciated. Also any leads for CS. Have tried a few places there with no luck Tiffanys, the Pat, and one other and zeros at all three. Its getting old fast. Thanks for any info and pms are definately ok.
-
03-30-16 07:45 #13158Senior Member

Posts: 384Was leaving Cute Spa when owner showed me new girl. Cute young asian girl. Looks Chinese. She was wearing a dress but could tell that she has a nice rack. Slim body. Fair skin. Cute face, very friendly. She was teasing me that she gives the best service. Told I'll be back to try her next. Seems like a girl that would be willing to please. Looks pretty young. New provider to check out Mongers.
Originally Posted by HNLsan
[View Original Post]
Flesh
-
03-30-16 05:33 #13157Senior Member

Posts: 929Nuru typically uses sumata as the stimuli, so it is sort of between HJ / FS.
Originally Posted by AlohaJ
[View Original Post]
In Japan, you can find some good nuru places that include nuru body slidings, sumata, FS and multiple pops, plus bathing. Stella, sounds like it is just an hour of body rubbing. Unless someone lets me know that I'm wrong, that is what it sounded like from the comments.
-
03-30-16 01:35 #13156Regular Member

Posts: 7Nuru?
Where do you see Nuru in this ad?
Originally Posted by AlohaJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-16 23:51 #13155Senior Member

Posts: 340Reviews?
Based on recent reviews on Maya, I've decided to cancel my appointment with her. But now I'm ISO a massage therapist who offers nuru. Many of you recommend Stella, but I'm not into "hair" and the comment "not quite a HJ and not quite FS" makes me confused. I've found a place that offers nuru, but wanted to know if anyone had any experience.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-scrub/5851857
Any information would be greatly appreciated. I apologize in advance, but no name of provider or establishment was provided.
-
03-29-16 22:08 #13154Senior Member

Posts: 895"P" Tease Stella
Howzit Braddah Kukui.
Originally Posted by KukuiStreet
[View Original Post]
Pretty sure she works out of the Keheka professional building now which is in the same office as Erlinda, she used to work out of Century Square on Bishop street which is where I sampled her, she is Korean and has the typical Korean attitude, check out the review I posted awhile back, she is very sexy and I wanted to Pile drive her nani but for sure she doesn't fuck and wouldn't let FIV either, you can roam and grab her tits and squeeze her ass as she "Nuru Gel Humps" you with Thongs on sexy as hell but if you want to bang then I would suggest going elsewhere, she gives a decent HJ but I wouldn't go again.
-
03-29-16 21:39 #13153Senior Member

Posts: 30Paradise Nicky or Nikki CC 1002
Hear about this Viet massage therapist at Paradise in century center on the 10th floor. Her name is nicky or nikki.
Any one got info to share? Any play for her?
-
03-29-16 19:21 #13152Senior Member

Posts: 573"P" Tease
I have tried to call multiple times and no answer. In fact when she first started to advertise she did not have a VM box set up and would not respond to text. What location is she working from?
Originally Posted by Zzzzzzz
[View Original Post]
Isn't 'not-quite-HJ but not-quite-FS action' just a prick tease? I understand what you mean about being nice for a change, but I have spent too long and hard earned money. If I thought 2-4 visits would get somewhere, then that can be fun and exciting.
I just like to know up front. I was wrong about Mie, turns out she will give a happy end. You think Stella may work her way to the dark side?
-
03-29-16 05:38 #13151Senior Member

Posts: 307Stella
It's because she switched over to advertise on craigslist. She's kind of odd, but has a nice thin body and there's just something about that not-quite-HJ but not-quite-FS action that is nice for a change.
Originally Posted by AlohaJ
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5506665276.html
-
03-29-16 02:53 #13150Regular Member

Posts: 9Cute spa
Went to cute spa (CC 10th) last week against better judgement. Should have listened to the doubts about fake pics and brother LoseMoney's report.
Anyway, it's tiny and cheap feeling. The walls don't go to the ceiling and the Chinese providers talk loudly between rooms and take phonecalls mid-session. Not like you're missing much as the massage is pretty bad and surprisingly elbow-why. Obviously, HE is available / expected. Avoid this spot unless you're just looking for guarantee jackhammer.








Reply With Quote





