Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 868 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 727 777 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 13010
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2870
    Quote Originally Posted by NewLit  [View Original Post]
    I have been at this place a couple of times. Very good place. First time I met a Korean girl, fantastic body, full service for $100 tip. Second time I met an American girl, not super fit but nicely curvy with fun personality. Same price as before for full service.

    This place is highly recommended.
    Wait, do you happen to know the American girl's name? I've been looking for a Melissa / Marissa who was a curvy white girl and used to work at Zen. I hear she used to work on Lennox or HT but that was a while ago.

  2. #2869
    Nothing like starting the weekend right with a visit to wt jenny bright and early Friday morning. Great enthusiasm, great attentive, aggressive service. Please don't go back to China anytime soon.

  3. #2868
    Quote Originally Posted by bronco  [View Original Post]
    I am going to WEHO Wednesday and Thursday for business. Can you give some info? Address or ph#, Donation?

    Thanks.
    You're literally going on the days she doesn't work there. Just saved you a wasted trip.

  4. #2867
    Quote Originally Posted by bronco  [View Original Post]
    I am going to WEHO Wednesday and Thursday for business. Can you give some info? Address or ph#, Donation?

    Thanks.
    Google / Yelp West Therapy and you'll be fine. Jenny won't be around on the days you're there though.

  5. #2866
    Quote Originally Posted by MCldop  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from a 30 minute with West Therapy Jenny and left quite satisfied. She's an older Asian lady, but reasonably fit for her age. Compared to other Asian MILFs like Lisa / Cici and Viet Kim, I find Jenny more attractive.

    Service is great for the money. She's a sloppy kisser, she gives great BBBJ, and will let you pretty much do whatever you want with her body. Her enthusiasm was too much for me that I didn't last very long. I'm tempted to go back for a one hour session, armed with vitamin V.

    The plaza was fairly busy and parking can be a possibly issue. I lucked into the last open spot upon my arrival.

    Overall, I'd recommend Jenny if you don't mind Asian MILFs. If safety is an issue for you, definitely BYOC.
    I am going to WEHO Wednesday and Thursday for business. Can you give some info? Address or ph#, Donation?

    Thanks.

  6. #2865

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeSvr89  [View Original Post]
    I live a few blocks away from Sakura and it's still shut down. I think this has happened a few times in the past so it will probably be open again soon. If I see any activity I'll let you know.
    Hate to see one of the best, reliable places gone. Too few as it is.

  7. #2864

    Po po

    Quote Originally Posted by NewLit  [View Original Post]
    I have recently been concerned about police raids and I always wonder what should I do if I am getting a massage and the police comes into the parlor? Any experience? Would I get arrested?
    Tell them you are only there for the massage and that the shocking amounts of rubbing alcohol, lube, condoms, and guys from USG in the waiting room did not arouse your suspicion just like hillary did not realize she was getting classified information on her server. Oh and tell them baldy cruiser sent you.

  8. #2863

    WeHo Jenny

    Just got back from a 30 minute with West Therapy Jenny and left quite satisfied. She's an older Asian lady, but reasonably fit for her age. Compared to other Asian MILFs like Lisa / Cici and Viet Kim, I find Jenny more attractive.

    Service is great for the money. She's a sloppy kisser, she gives great BBBJ, and will let you pretty much do whatever you want with her body. Her enthusiasm was too much for me that I didn't last very long. I'm tempted to go back for a one hour session, armed with vitamin V.

    The plaza was fairly busy and parking can be a possibly issue. I lucked into the last open spot upon my arrival.

    Overall, I'd recommend Jenny if you don't mind Asian MILFs. If safety is an issue for you, definitely BYOC.

  9. #2862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorker  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I've heard about nuru and I want to try it out, but I can't seem to find reviews or anything. I'm not from the area, but I will be making a trip sometime soon.
    There's always NuruGuru in Cypress. Lots of reviews on them.

    http://www.nurugurus.com/

  10. #2861

    HT Accupuncture

    I have been at this place a couple of times. Very good place. First time I met a Korean girl, fantastic body, full service for $100 tip. Second time I met an American girl, not super fit but nicely curvy with fun personality. Same price as before for full service.

    This place is highly recommended.

  11. #2860

    How to behave if police raids the mp?

    I have recently been concerned about police raids and I always wonder what should I do if I am getting a massage and the police comes into the parlor? Any experience? Would I get arrested?

  12. #2859
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorker  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I've heard about nuru and I want to try it out, but I can't seem to find reviews or anything. I'm not from the area, but I will be making a trip sometime soon.
    That's because it's still a niche category in massage. The majority of mt's don't even know the term and the ones who do don't find it all appeasing to slather themselves in fucoidan oil and rub against a gent. You probably won't be finding much reviews on it mainly due to most guys don't want to be slimed with ky head to toe and have a lady rub up lazily. Most either want a tug or slide inside.

    That said, you'll still get a lick of hits on BP if you search for the term.

    Such as this: http://losangeles.backpage.com/BodyR...-nuru/67121539.

    She's reviewed as well. Good luck.

  13. #2858

    Info on nuru

    Hey guys, I've heard about nuru and I want to try it out, but I can't seem to find reviews or anything. I'm not from the area, but I will be making a trip sometime soon.

  14. #2857
    Curious as well. Price looks too low to be anything more than legit tho.

  15. #2856

    Say it aint so

    Hope you are right. This was a gem.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape