Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1666

    West Warwick 22-23 Posting on see-list.

    Saw the post a few times, sends pic via text (I deleted mine quickly), looks like a thick girl, too much make-p in pic, but not bad. Texting was very erratic, usual routine. Are you LEO question. Sends you to neighborhood, in Arctic st begins w / an "O". Got there, waiting for the nod to come in, lots of unusual activity, she took too long to text and then a car w /2 squirelly looking dudes puls right up behind me and that was it. She CALLS me, about 10 minutes later, barely coherent, telling me to come back etc. I passed. Got a couple more texts back. That was enough for me to move on. Quoted 80 for full service, but never got further than the quote, also didn't give me a name despite asking.

    My money. I'd stay away.

  2. #1665
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun0410  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if you have the whole photo? Damn, if you do, and still go see her, you are as sick as I. I have talked to her and have many photos. Not good is all I can say. Eww, not good. I have never seen her so I have nothing to report about abilities, can't help there.
    Thanks for the info I didn't get the full pic. Only emailed a couple times then she was gone but I'm a sick bastard and if I can find one good thing about a girl even if the rest is bad ill still go. Hell when I was in college I had a really not so good looking girl some said she was homely that I used to bang but she had the nicest damn boobs with great nips LOL.

  3. #1664

    Landlord

    Very difficult to know if the person she projects as her landlord is actually her landlord. Maybe he is her pimp. Verify the landlords name with the town records.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmHott  [View Original Post]
    & Cash isn't good enough, why?

    Scam, scam, scam!!

  4. #1663

    I call BS on this!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    They say a pic tells a story and is worth a 1000 words. She doesn't need money for her landlord. She wants to scam you. Email her back and tell her you will deposit 500 into her landlord's account after she gives it all up and let me know how that works out for you!
    & Cash isn't good enough, why?

    Scam, scam, scam!!

  5. #1662

    This has scam written all over it

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this chick out wants PayPal upfront to "landlord ".
    They say a pic tells a story and is worth a 1000 words. She doesn't need money for her landlord. She wants to scam you. Email her back and tell her you will deposit 500 into her landlord's account after she gives it all up and let me know how that works out for you!

  6. #1661
    Senior Member


    Posts: 210

    Kik kittykat98**4

    Anyone try this chick out wants PayPal upfront to "landlord ".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2016-03-30-06-59-33.jpg‎  

  7. #1660

    Email back on different address = spam?

    Is it typical for females to answer your post with a email that request you to email them on a different address?

  8. #1659

    Cynthia, god don't do it. LOL

    I don't know if you have the whole photo? Damn, if you do, and still go see her, you are as sick as I. I have talked to her and have many photos. Not good is all I can say. Eww, not good. I have never seen her so I have nothing to report about abilities, can't help there.

    Quote Originally Posted by CtCowboy  [View Original Post]
    Got a hit on 1 of my ads looking for a MILF. This 1 said she's not too far from westerly and 44. Just wondering if anyone has any info on her. Might take a ride and pay her a visit.

  9. #1658
    Quote Originally Posted by CtCowboy  [View Original Post]
    Should have been more specific she's 44 and said not far from westerly LOL.
    She looks decent, be curious to see a review if you see her.

  10. #1657
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmHott  [View Original Post]
    44 is no where near Westerly LOL.
    Should have been more specific she's 44 and said not far from westerly LOL.

  11. #1656
    Quote Originally Posted by CtCowboy  [View Original Post]
    Got a hit on 1 of my ads looking for a MILF. This 1 said she's not too far from westerly and 44. Just wondering if anyone has any info on her. Might take a ride and pay her a visit.
    44 is no where near Westerly LOL.

  12. #1655

    Hit my ad

    Got a hit on 1 of my ads looking for a MILF. This 1 said she's not too far from westerly and 44. Just wondering if anyone has any info on her. Might take a ride and pay her a visit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received_10153143431800846.jpg‎  

  13. #1654

    This one hit me up

    Anyone ever meet this one? She responded to one of my ads. Goes by the name of Tiffanny. Good, bad, safe, scammer etc. ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1452863816594.jpg‎  

  14. #1653
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    She has hit a couple of my ads recently as well as posting her own. Asks for $100 for everything. Haven't partaken yet since so far it just ends up being a game of tag. Example, she replies 2 or 3 hours after you reply to her ad but now I no longer can play.

    She prefers to text actually.


    http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5501488867.html

    Looks like Spring today! - w4 m.

    Well minus the nor eastor inch on the ground today looks alot like SPRING!

    Its a beautuful day looking to meet somene today / tonight, I am fun and I am to please. If you can host then email me and we can set something up please not looking for endless email.

    401-426-5144.
    She hit my add about a month ago. Didn't have time to see her as I had allready made some other plans (PM for details) I was planning on seeing her when I get to town in a few weeks.

  15. #1652

    Aliyah

    She has hit a couple of my ads recently as well as posting her own. Asks for $100 for everything. Haven't partaken yet since so far it just ends up being a game of tag. Example, she replies 2 or 3 hours after you reply to her ad but now I no longer can play.

    She prefers to text actually.


    http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5501488867.html

    Looks like Spring today! - w4 m.

    Well minus the nor eastor inch on the ground today looks alot like SPRING!

    Its a beautuful day looking to meet somene today / tonight, I am fun and I am to please. If you can host then email me and we can set something up please not looking for endless email.

    401-426-5144.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016-02-24_19.17.55.jpg‎   2016-02-24_19.23.21.jpg‎   2016-02-24_19.30.04.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Horny As Hell; 03-22-16 at 01:03. Reason: add info

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape