Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13164

    Nuru

    The ad did not mention nuru, but I contacted them and they told me they can provide 90 minute nuru massage.

  2. #13163

    Nana

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    Run away from this one as far as you can. She hates men and you will not get any extras and her personality is awful.

    HB.
    Make that TWO thumbs down!!

  3. #13162

    Yeah cs is in dire need of a few new providers.

    Its incredible at how many people ask me about cs and alas its all legit not even one mt that would try to step up to the plate.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaTruth808  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken?

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5514315902.html

    I may toftt but prior knowledge is always greatly appreciated. Also any leads for CS. Have tried a few places there with no luck Tiffanys, the Pat, and one other and zeros at all three. Its getting old fast. Thanks for any info and pms are definately ok.

  4. #13161

    Rina

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Was leaving Cute Spa when owner showed me new girl. Cute young asian girl. Looks Chinese. She was wearing a dress but could tell that she has a nice rack. Slim body. Fair skin. Cute face, very friendly. She was teasing me that she gives the best service. Told I'll be back to try her next. Seems like a girl that would be willing to please. Looks pretty young. New provider to check out Mongers.
    Flesh
    Is it possible that is Rina is back from China? If so, everything but DFK is available for a price. I saw her when she was here last time and I know she works with the Apple crowd out of 1011 and 812. Get the name and if it is Rina, she is tasty.

    HB.

  5. #13160

    Run

    Quote Originally Posted by DaTruth808  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken?

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5514315902.html

    I may toftt but prior knowledge is always greatly appreciated. Also any leads for CS. Have tried a few places there with no luck Tiffanys, the Pat, and one other and zeros at all three. Its getting old fast. Thanks for any info and pms are definately ok.
    Run away from this one as far as you can. She hates men and you will not get any extras and her personality is awful.

    HB.

  6. #13159

    Nana at CC

    Has anyone partaken?

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5514315902.html

    I may toftt but prior knowledge is always greatly appreciated. Also any leads for CS. Have tried a few places there with no luck Tiffanys, the Pat, and one other and zeros at all three. Its getting old fast. Thanks for any info and pms are definately ok.

  7. #13158
    Quote Originally Posted by HNLsan  [View Original Post]
    Went to cute spa (CC 10th) last week against better judgement. Should have listened to the doubts about fake pics and brother LoseMoney's report.

    Anyway, it's tiny and cheap feeling. The walls don't go to the ceiling and the Chinese providers talk loudly between rooms and take phonecalls mid-session. Not like you're missing much as the massage is pretty bad and surprisingly elbow-why. Obviously, HE is available / expected. Avoid this spot unless you're just looking for guarantee jackhammer.
    Was leaving Cute Spa when owner showed me new girl. Cute young asian girl. Looks Chinese. She was wearing a dress but could tell that she has a nice rack. Slim body. Fair skin. Cute face, very friendly. She was teasing me that she gives the best service. Told I'll be back to try her next. Seems like a girl that would be willing to please. Looks pretty young. New provider to check out Mongers.
    Flesh

  8. #13157
    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaJ  [View Original Post]
    Based on recent reviews on Maya, I've decided to cancel my appointment with her. But now I'm ISO a massage therapist who offers nuru. Many of you recommend Stella, but I'm not into "hair" and the comment "not quite a HJ and not quite FS" makes me confused. I've found a place that offers nuru, but wanted to know if anyone had any experience.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-scrub/5851857

    Any information would be greatly appreciated. I apologize in advance, but no name of provider or establishment was provided.
    Nuru typically uses sumata as the stimuli, so it is sort of between HJ / FS.

    In Japan, you can find some good nuru places that include nuru body slidings, sumata, FS and multiple pops, plus bathing. Stella, sounds like it is just an hour of body rubbing. Unless someone lets me know that I'm wrong, that is what it sounded like from the comments.

  9. #13156

    Nuru?

    Where do you see Nuru in this ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaJ  [View Original Post]
    Based on recent reviews on Maya, I've decided to cancel my appointment with her. But now I'm ISO a massage therapist who offers nuru. Many of you recommend Stella, but I'm not into "hair" and the comment "not quite a HJ and not quite FS" makes me confused. I've found a place that offers nuru, but wanted to know if anyone had any experience.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-scrub/5851857

    Any information would be greatly appreciated. I apologize in advance, but no name of provider or establishment was provided.

  10. #13155

    Reviews?

    Based on recent reviews on Maya, I've decided to cancel my appointment with her. But now I'm ISO a massage therapist who offers nuru. Many of you recommend Stella, but I'm not into "hair" and the comment "not quite a HJ and not quite FS" makes me confused. I've found a place that offers nuru, but wanted to know if anyone had any experience.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-scrub/5851857

    Any information would be greatly appreciated. I apologize in advance, but no name of provider or establishment was provided.

  11. #13154

    "P" Tease Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by KukuiStreet  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to call multiple times and no answer. In fact when she first started to advertise she did not have a VM box set up and would not respond to text. What location is she working from?

    Isn't 'not-quite-HJ but not-quite-FS action' just a prick tease? I understand what you mean about being nice for a change, but I have spent too long and hard earned money. If I thought 2-4 visits would get somewhere, then that can be fun and exciting.

    I just like to know up front. I was wrong about Mie, turns out she will give a happy end. You think Stella may work her way to the dark side?
    Howzit Braddah Kukui.

    Pretty sure she works out of the Keheka professional building now which is in the same office as Erlinda, she used to work out of Century Square on Bishop street which is where I sampled her, she is Korean and has the typical Korean attitude, check out the review I posted awhile back, she is very sexy and I wanted to Pile drive her nani but for sure she doesn't fuck and wouldn't let FIV either, you can roam and grab her tits and squeeze her ass as she "Nuru Gel Humps" you with Thongs on sexy as hell but if you want to bang then I would suggest going elsewhere, she gives a decent HJ but I wouldn't go again.

  12. #13153

    Paradise Nicky or Nikki CC 1002

    Hear about this Viet massage therapist at Paradise in century center on the 10th floor. Her name is nicky or nikki.

    Any one got info to share? Any play for her?

  13. #13152

    "P" Tease

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzzzz  [View Original Post]
    It's because she switched over to advertise on craigslist. She's kind of odd, but has a nice thin body and there's just something about that not-quite-HJ but not-quite-FS action that is nice for a change.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5506665276.html
    I have tried to call multiple times and no answer. In fact when she first started to advertise she did not have a VM box set up and would not respond to text. What location is she working from?

    Isn't 'not-quite-HJ but not-quite-FS action' just a prick tease? I understand what you mean about being nice for a change, but I have spent too long and hard earned money. If I thought 2-4 visits would get somewhere, then that can be fun and exciting.

    I just like to know up front. I was wrong about Mie, turns out she will give a happy end. You think Stella may work her way to the dark side?

  14. #13151

    Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaJ  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm, interesting because I don't see Stella on backpage and I tried all three areas and searched "nuru" and her name. Maybe she isn't offering services anymore?
    It's because she switched over to advertise on craigslist. She's kind of odd, but has a nice thin body and there's just something about that not-quite-HJ but not-quite-FS action that is nice for a change.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5506665276.html

  15. #13150

    Cute spa

    Went to cute spa (CC 10th) last week against better judgement. Should have listened to the doubts about fake pics and brother LoseMoney's report.

    Anyway, it's tiny and cheap feeling. The walls don't go to the ceiling and the Chinese providers talk loudly between rooms and take phonecalls mid-session. Not like you're missing much as the massage is pretty bad and surprisingly elbow-why. Obviously, HE is available / expected. Avoid this spot unless you're just looking for guarantee jackhammer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape