Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 867 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 727 777 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 13004
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2864

    Po po

    Quote Originally Posted by NewLit  [View Original Post]
    I have recently been concerned about police raids and I always wonder what should I do if I am getting a massage and the police comes into the parlor? Any experience? Would I get arrested?
    Tell them you are only there for the massage and that the shocking amounts of rubbing alcohol, lube, condoms, and guys from USG in the waiting room did not arouse your suspicion just like hillary did not realize she was getting classified information on her server. Oh and tell them baldy cruiser sent you.

  2. #2863

    WeHo Jenny

    Just got back from a 30 minute with West Therapy Jenny and left quite satisfied. She's an older Asian lady, but reasonably fit for her age. Compared to other Asian MILFs like Lisa / Cici and Viet Kim, I find Jenny more attractive.

    Service is great for the money. She's a sloppy kisser, she gives great BBBJ, and will let you pretty much do whatever you want with her body. Her enthusiasm was too much for me that I didn't last very long. I'm tempted to go back for a one hour session, armed with vitamin V.

    The plaza was fairly busy and parking can be a possibly issue. I lucked into the last open spot upon my arrival.

    Overall, I'd recommend Jenny if you don't mind Asian MILFs. If safety is an issue for you, definitely BYOC.

  3. #2862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorker  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I've heard about nuru and I want to try it out, but I can't seem to find reviews or anything. I'm not from the area, but I will be making a trip sometime soon.
    There's always NuruGuru in Cypress. Lots of reviews on them.

    http://www.nurugurus.com/

  4. #2861

    HT Accupuncture

    I have been at this place a couple of times. Very good place. First time I met a Korean girl, fantastic body, full service for $100 tip. Second time I met an American girl, not super fit but nicely curvy with fun personality. Same price as before for full service.

    This place is highly recommended.

  5. #2860

    How to behave if police raids the mp?

    I have recently been concerned about police raids and I always wonder what should I do if I am getting a massage and the police comes into the parlor? Any experience? Would I get arrested?

  6. #2859
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorker  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I've heard about nuru and I want to try it out, but I can't seem to find reviews or anything. I'm not from the area, but I will be making a trip sometime soon.
    That's because it's still a niche category in massage. The majority of mt's don't even know the term and the ones who do don't find it all appeasing to slather themselves in fucoidan oil and rub against a gent. You probably won't be finding much reviews on it mainly due to most guys don't want to be slimed with ky head to toe and have a lady rub up lazily. Most either want a tug or slide inside.

    That said, you'll still get a lick of hits on BP if you search for the term.

    Such as this: http://losangeles.backpage.com/BodyR...-nuru/67121539.

    She's reviewed as well. Good luck.

  7. #2858

    Info on nuru

    Hey guys, I've heard about nuru and I want to try it out, but I can't seem to find reviews or anything. I'm not from the area, but I will be making a trip sometime soon.

  8. #2857
    Curious as well. Price looks too low to be anything more than legit tho.

  9. #2856

    Say it aint so

    Hope you are right. This was a gem.

  10. #2855

  11. #2854
    Administrator


    Posts: 5260

    I never do

    Quote Originally Posted by AssPro  [View Original Post]
    It's funny how some guys have no problem negotiating the price of a new house, a new car, or even carpeting, but won't say a word when it comes to pussy.
    I pay it or pass, the asking price tells you a lot about the chick. GPS can be determined by what value they place on their pussy.

  12. #2853

    Sakura closed

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Fearing one of the best is gone. Anyone been by Sakura? Number is dead. Door was locked and sign read "plummung issue closed for week". Any mongers with intel? Pray it aint so!
    I live a few blocks away from Sakura and it's still shut down. I think this has happened a few times in the past so it will probably be open again soon. If I see any activity I'll let you know.

  13. #2852

    My onw experience is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gekio  [View Original Post]
    So I was in the area and went to this location. I'm sure you guys know the one. Mamasan said 2 latinas were working and I asked to see them both. Carol walked in first and I was like no need to see the 2nd one so I can comment on that.

    Carol is a middle aged Columbian with a banging body. She only works Tuesday. She went above and beyond.

    Happy times.
    I would recommend going on Wednesday or Saturday and ask for Carla. Bubbly personality, Bolt-on the's and sort of a whiskey voice.

  14. #2851
    Quote Originally Posted by FiftyFourteen  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else noticed this trend of girls in Hollywood Thai Massage pushing hard for $100 for HE? Admittedly the girls tend to be the younger models and after negotiating back down to reasonable rates I've managed to score a little more than the typical OTC roaming that caps off most Thai experiences. But wow! It used to be $40 was the norm.
    Too many fools fall for it and pay the asking rate. That is why!

  15. #2850

    Thai-Way Robery!!

    Has anyone else noticed this trend of girls in Hollywood Thai Massage pushing hard for $100 for HE? Admittedly the girls tend to be the younger models and after negotiating back down to reasonable rates I've managed to score a little more than the typical OTC roaming that caps off most Thai experiences. But wow! It used to be $40 was the norm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape