Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 17,626 to 17,640 of 30759
-
03-27-16 12:44 #13134Senior Member

Posts: 5120That link was working when I posted it. However, for some unknown reason at the time of this message Honolulu Girl's advertisement has disappeared from USA Adult Classifieds and that link isn't working.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-16 07:57 #13133Senior Member

Posts: 343Is HE in the menu?
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-16 06:18 #13132Senior Member

Posts: 4780Since I posted a review, I've been getting quite a few PMs about HG the past week or so. More PMs about her than with any other provider I've been with.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-16 04:14 #13131Senior Member

Posts: 4780RE: Jasmine at CC
Yes, she is all that. Love that type of body. She really gets into it but tries to muffle her sounds and keep the volume down. I guess that's so those in the hallway won't hear her.
Originally Posted by MongersRus
[View Original Post]
My only disappointment was that she wouldn't allow DATY, and she was too ticklish for DATO.
I didn't kiss with her, but a very credible monger told me she does LFK.
She's in a very small place with a massage table only. Kind of awkward doing the deed on that.
-
03-27-16 00:51 #13130Senior Member

Posts: 5120Honolulu Girl advertises in USA Sex Guide's USA Adult Classifieds:
Originally Posted by Mushi
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...ere-quot-.html
-
03-26-16 21:52 #13129Senior Member

Posts: 121Yumi
I went to see Yumi the other day. Got the old bait and switch, instead settled for a massage from Mika, Chinese MILF nice body, ok face and decent massage.
Originally Posted by Pacific108
[View Original Post]
HE was sensual and satisfying. Gace her 100 roses. So don't be surprised if you don't get Yumi.
-
03-26-16 17:54 #13128Senior Member

Posts: 544Very Nice Time
Went for massage recently with her. Very nice looking dark skinned just like the pic. Really satisfying therapeutic / sensual massage. She is now on my A list.
Originally Posted by DaTruth808
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-16 14:49 #13127Senior Member

Posts: 70Advice needed (update Leelawadee)
Thanks for replying on my previous message. However, I still decided to take the trip to Leelawadee in Wahiawa and met with Tina. Pretty cute cougar with nice spinner body. I laid nude, she walked in and covered. 10 minutes into the massage she told me she had to leave, she had an emergency. So, the young girl pecky comes in. Massage was weak and no play or personality whatsoever. Tina gives a good rub and I am going back cause I felt like she would play.
Also, can anyone tell me or even pm me a massage therapist that gives HJ, BJ, etc. Thanks!
-
03-26-16 14:36 #13126Senior Member

Posts: 66Honolulu Girl
I couldn't find her Backpage link.
Originally Posted by Kealee29
[View Original Post]
Could you provide info to her.
Mahalos.
-
03-26-16 14:10 #13125Senior Member

Posts: 340Nuru experience on the island
Ok fellow mongers.
It soon will be my birthday and for my birthday, I'm looking at receiving nuru massage. Does anyone in here have any experience with nuru massages and if possible recommendations? My wife used Sophie in the past and enjoyed her very much, but she will be gone off island until late April. Please PM me if you would like to keep things on the DL. Thanks in advance.
-
03-26-16 04:35 #13124Senior Member

Posts: 849Jasmine at CC
So went back to check out Jasmine. Different name when I first saw her, but that's ok, she is still hot. In fact she had less make-up and looked hotter. Can't get over her beautiful skin, pretty face, and great body. She's a tall girl, but her body is tight and slammin IMHO. Decided to give her a massage instead. She really got into that and so did I. This way I got to feel and squeeze every part of her fully naked body. Some of the greatest natural tits ever. Long legs, flat tummy, sweet pussy. Same great service, friendly attitude with no rush at all. Almost got BBBJ, but maybe next visit. Definitely will repeat as to not sure how much longer she'll be here. Very nice provider for a non AMP.
Monger On.
Rus.
-
03-26-16 02:08 #13123Senior Member

Posts: 57Big mahalos!
Big Mahalos braddah HM.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
I'm happy you remember me; when I get a chance to partake in this place, you can expect an entry of a spectacular adventure!
Have a good one!
Gungho!
-
03-25-16 23:39 #13122Senior Member

Posts: 135Yes. The donation was $200.00.
Originally Posted by SomeBilly
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-16 22:49 #13121Senior Member

Posts: 5231I remember you.
Originally Posted by Gungho
[View Original Post]
Lots of reports a few months ago on Thai Style in CC2701. You might try there.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5508502069.html
-
03-25-16 20:05 #13120Senior Member

Posts: 97Did you donate the same as Blake?
Originally Posted by SurferTen
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






