Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13119

    Any info?

    I try to stay away from cc but may have to bite the bullet on this one.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5508341388.html I'm hopeful.

  2. #13118

    13059 161803

    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker963  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate for the info with out the weird issues.

    Good stuff bro. Thanks.
    Your welcome. Did you ever get the chance to check her or them out? Looking foward to a report (s). See attached image.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  3. #13117

    Getting back in the game

    Brother mongers, gungho here. Been MIA for a while thanks to the SO.

    Now that I got some more free time, what can I fill my plate with?

    AMP's, KB's, and VB's were my scene, but I would like to try my hand in the MT scene!

    I was reading the past reviews, but I want your opinion.

    Who do I visit for a great massage AND HJ or BJ?

    PM with details.

    Please help me get back in the game!

    Thank you in advance and I will post my adventures when I partake!

  4. #13116
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott4  [View Original Post]
    Did you have to pay upfront.
    No, I didn't.

  5. #13115

    Downtown provider report

    Went to see pink the other day at cs and figured I don't do a lot of reports so ill try drop one for you guys, play def in the books, massage however is as weak as it gets, mid 40's Chinese very sweet and accommodating. Starts on my stomach weak massage for with loads of oil, worked forever on my rear part with teasing and inner leg game, def gave hints, turn on my back 15 minutes before session end she worked more and more on my inner legs and once jr. Woke up she opted for the job. Just as weak as the massage was. Then again didn't came in with the intention so it was ok. Paid. 9 for 90 minutes and left. 8 as curtesy, def won't come back.

  6. #13114

    Honolulu Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    Late report I saw her at her in-call in town. Small but comfortable place. Very nice and pleasant personality and well-educated. Entire session was done on her comfy bed. I initially went to try out her massage. It was good, but she is still learning. She got me turned on so, with a few minutes left, I couldn't resist tapping that. MISH CFS with her. When I placed her legs over my shoulders, she said I was a bit too big, so I backed off a bit. I placed my hand on her ass, and she was very slippery down there. She has an awesome set of enhanced tits to go with a curvy body. Very nice-looking ass. Definitely worth a repeat. Next time, I think I want to massage her instead. Next session with her will be sex only and involve more as I love that body of hers.
    Yes, I definitely agree with Brother Blake123 about Honolulu Girl. She has an awesome personality, is very intelligent, sexy, classy and has such a nice energy about her that felt completely comfortable with her from the start. Like Brother Blake, I had booked an appointment for a massage. But, after she came into the bedroom with that sexy see through lacy thing that hid nothing of that gorgeous body, I thought the hell with the massage, I want it all! So, I asked if FS was on the menu and she simply smiled and we began cuddling and fondling each other. She started off with the most exquisite BJ I've ever had and I almost popped after only a couple of minutes! That NEVER happens to me. I can rarely come just from a BJ. But, her technique was just so awesome, I had to tell her to stop which was really hard cause I so wanted to blow my load right then and there! But, having drooled over her body, especially her oh so sweet okole, I had to get Jr into that sweet wet pussy ASAP! I'll spare you the details but just suffice it to say, I had an awesome time and I'm still fantasizing about that delectable okole! I'm going to have to make another appointment real soon!

  7. #13113

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    She didn't specify a certain amount. I gave her 200 total. I thought that was a fair price.
    Did you have to pay upfront.

  8. #13112
    Quote Originally Posted by Kealee29  [View Original Post]
    What did that set you back?
    She didn't specify a certain amount. I gave her 200 total. I thought that was a fair price.

  9. #13111
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    Late report I saw her at her in-call in town. Small but comfortable place. Very nice and pleasant personality and well-educated. Entire session was done on her comfy bed. I initially went to try out her massage. It was good, but she is still learning. She got me turned on so, with a few minutes left, I couldn't resist tapping that. MISH CFS with her. When I placed her legs over my shoulders, she said I was a bit too big, so I backed off a bit. I placed my hand on her ass, and she was very slippery down there. She has an awesome set of enhanced tits to go with a curvy body. Very nice-looking ass. Definitely worth a repeat. Next time, I think I want to massage her instead. Next session with her will be sex only and involve more as I love that body of hers.
    What did that set you back?

  10. #13110

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    Late report I saw her at her in-call in town. Small but comfortable place. Very nice and pleasant personality and well-educated. Entire session was done on her comfy bed. I initially went to try out her massage. It was good, but she is still learning. She got me turned on so, with a few minutes left, I couldn't resist tapping that. MISH CFS with her. When I placed her legs over my shoulders, she said I was a bit too big, so I backed off a bit. I placed my hand on her ass, and she was very slippery down there. She has an awesome set of enhanced tits to go with a curvy body. Very nice-looking ass. Definitely worth a repeat. Next time, I think I want to massage her instead. Next session with her will be sex only and involve more as I love that body of hers.
    Good report what was the damage.

  11. #13109

    Honolulu Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Kealee29  [View Original Post]
    Much mahalos to HG had a awesome massage for someone that had just started doing massage it felt better than most that have been doing it for years. Conversation was very simple and easy going as she is a very intelligent woman with a very outgoing personality and beautiful as well I will be repeating there is a larger menu but I failed to partake as the massage was really what I was needing and she hit all the spots.
    Late report I saw her at her in-call in town. Small but comfortable place. Very nice and pleasant personality and well-educated. Entire session was done on her comfy bed. I initially went to try out her massage. It was good, but she is still learning. She got me turned on so, with a few minutes left, I couldn't resist tapping that. MISH CFS with her. When I placed her legs over my shoulders, she said I was a bit too big, so I backed off a bit. I placed my hand on her ass, and she was very slippery down there. She has an awesome set of enhanced tits to go with a curvy body. Very nice-looking ass. Definitely worth a repeat. Next time, I think I want to massage her instead. Next session with her will be sex only and involve more as I love that body of hers.

  12. #13108
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacific108  [View Original Post]
    Met Yumi last week. Out of the way place. But she gives good directions. She is the one pictured in her ad which is nice. Wanted two bills upfront and I almost walked out. But since picture was real I decided to stay. Glad I did. Told her I was old (obvious), liked to kiss, wanted to go slow. She did all those things. Undressed me, she stripped, gave me a good shower and a little BJ before heading back to room. Asked if I wanted massage. Told her after we were through. She obliged. Laid on the table and we talked, kissed, caressed. BBBJ for a while. Put on cover with her on top. I could tell I was a bit big for her. I don't like to hurt. Told her to take her time. She did. She was a trooper and didn't complain but I could tell she was not really enjoying it which takes a bit of fun out of it for me. But she kept trying. Never complained. She finally asked if she could BBBJCIM. I obliged. She took cover off and went to town. Very nice. After several minutes I unloaded. She sucked until I was dry. Cleaned up. Had a decent massage afterwards. She gave me a full hour. For a first visit well worth it. Plan on seeing what happens the second time.
    Lucky guy. I was quoted 350 and so did not partake.

  13. #13107

    Yumi is real

    Met Yumi last week. Out of the way place. But she gives good directions. She is the one pictured in her ad which is nice. Wanted two bills upfront and I almost walked out. But since picture was real I decided to stay. Glad I did. Told her I was old (obvious), liked to kiss, wanted to go slow. She did all those things. Undressed me, she stripped, gave me a good shower and a little BJ before heading back to room. Asked if I wanted massage. Told her after we were through. She obliged. Laid on the table and we talked, kissed, caressed. BBBJ for a while. Put on cover with her on top. I could tell I was a bit big for her. I don't like to hurt. Told her to take her time. She did. She was a trooper and didn't complain but I could tell she was not really enjoying it which takes a bit of fun out of it for me. But she kept trying. Never complained. She finally asked if she could BBBJCIM. I obliged. She took cover off and went to town. Very nice. After several minutes I unloaded. She sucked until I was dry. Cleaned up. Had a decent massage afterwards. She gave me a full hour. For a first visit well worth it. Plan on seeing what happens the second time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got intel on his provider? Seen this on Backpage. Lmk, Hono1.

    Report AdAsian massage.

    Posted: Sunday, March 20,2016 8:31 AM.

    Asian massage.

    Welcome to my clean and Peaceful Rooms. I have the Softest Hands and offer one of Greatest massages in Honolulu!

    I am a Taiwanese and Japaneses. And Goddess of touch. I will relax both your Body and Mind.

    Come relax and experience for yourself our special brand of Massage. A combo of Lite Touch, Swedish, Lomilomi, Thai and Chinese Massage deep tissue.

    I open 10 am to 11:00 pm.

    Free parking. Nice clean shower $60/1 Hour, $100/90 Min, $120/2 hours.

    Please Call Yumi: 760-615-6 xxxschedule an appointment and if I am busy please leave message, I will get back to you soon!

    96817*** google map*.

    *yahoo map.

    Location: Hawaii, Honolulu (Oahu).

    Post I'd: 5378464 honolulu.

    Email to friend.

  14. #13106

    Decent Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    She is tiny, 4'10" or less. She has good technique for the therapeutic massage, expect medium or less pressure. Pleasant girl. I have not seen anyone report HE with her.
    I have seen her and her partner, but no HE. Both ok ok massages, although her partner, don't remember her name, was better. If you ask them for light touch they will definitely start teasing you and come close, but not actually touch anything. Seemed real nervous when I asked for HJ and said no. But as with everyone YMMV.

  15. #13105

    Decent Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    Any info such as if he is available or level of her massage:

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5500312284.html
    She is tiny, 4'10" or less. She has good technique for the therapeutic massage, expect medium or less pressure. Pleasant girl. I have not seen anyone report HE with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape