Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,256 to 12,270 of 13937
-
03-27-16 06:54 #1682Senior Member

Posts: 133Funny ending to your post. Anyways, not a fan. Rushed + upsell. Just wondering if theres anyone else short / petite and GFE that anyone may know of. PM. Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by LikesToPlay
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-16 19:59 #1681Senior Member

Posts: 338Forgot to post
I was in Vegas a few weeks pack and saw this one.
http://bellaalexis.theescortgirl.com/gallery
Easy set up. Came over right on time. Lots of kissing and she is very cute. Often I get the ones who used to be cute or kinda cute. This one was actually cute and young looking. Her rates were similar to the rates on her site. Now that the time has passed I don't remember if it was all covered or not. I think it may have been. But I don't remember. She didn't rush me. And had a great attitude. I would reccomend but it's the kinda basic service. Or maybe I am just used to it all by now. Some girls make you feel like you fell in love. Some make you feel like you just walked off the set of a porno and some are just a good lay. All positive experiences. But each one is different. This one falls into the third category. Good time but didn't make me want to cash out my 401 k and stalk her.
E.
-
03-26-16 19:39 #1680Senior Member

Posts: 644Sexy Seven
That has been her reputation for many years.
Originally Posted by NonyMouse
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-16 12:58 #1679Senior Member

Posts: 435Noa
I found her to be easy to talk to. We discussed my interests at length. She was very accommodating! Yes she did agree to BBBJ.
Originally Posted by LikesToPlay
[View Original Post]
Then we discussed prices. It was awhile ago and I don't remember all the details. I did have to make a few minor adjustments to fit my budget.
I think if you call her you will be glad you did.
-
03-25-16 18:55 #1678Senior Member

Posts: 338Noa
Can I get some details on Noa? She's supposed to be a spinner and bass lake posted about her. But I can't seem to find any thing on the guide? Bbj? Up Sell? Anything?
http://noalasvegas.callgirlfiles.com
Thank you.
E.
-
03-25-16 13:27 #1677Senior Member

Posts: 215Thanks Guys, if you are ever down to augusta for the masters, I will provide any information I can.
Originally Posted by ScottPete
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-16 12:17 #1676Senior Member

Posts: 262Reported ROB downtown area, 2 guys, come out of woodwork, tatted Chicanos, try to strongarm, that's why the post is TGTBT, if you go just be warned. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by ScottPete
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-16 12:00 #1675Senior Member

Posts: 55Yes it is a Rob.
Originally Posted by WillDo4000
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-16 08:26 #1674Senior Member

Posts: 215Thanks she looks my type and she likes trip to greece which is a must for me.
Originally Posted by PlayPalace702
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-16 20:50 #1673

Posts: 275I might be interested if she's actually the girl who shows up. So long as the pictures aren't fake, what specifically makes you have this opinion?
Originally Posted by ScottPete
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-16 15:00 #1672Senior Member

Posts: 215Thanks!! I appreciate the heads up.
Originally Posted by ScottPete
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-16 13:03 #1671Senior Member

Posts: 72Not that she was on my list, but could you elaborate at all?
Originally Posted by ScottPete
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-16 12:19 #1670Senior Member

Posts: 55Stay away from this one.
Originally Posted by WillDo4000
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-16 12:07 #1669Senior Member

Posts: 47Flagged
I can't remember if it was this thread or another, but I do believe that she got flagged as a rob. Just be careful. If I find it I'll update with the link.
Originally Posted by WillDo4000
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-16 08:25 #1668Senior Member

Posts: 215Thanks, also anyword on this one would be appreciated, http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=25802.
Originally Posted by LVHeadGames
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






