Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 818 of 930 FirstFirst ... 318 718 768 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 868 918 ... LastLast
Results 12,256 to 12,270 of 13937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1682
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesToPlay  [View Original Post]
    I was in Vegas a few weeks pack and saw this one.

    http://bellaalexis.theescortgirl.com/gallery

    Easy set up. Came over right on time. Lots of kissing and she is very cute. Often I get the ones who used to be cute or kinda cute. This one was actually cute and young looking. Her rates were similar to the rates on her site. Now that the time has passed I don't remember if it was all covered or not. I think it may have been. But I don't remember. She didn't rush me. And had a great attitude. I would reccomend but it's the kinda basic service. Or maybe I am just used to it all by now. Some girls make you feel like you fell in love. Some make you feel like you just walked off the set of a porno and some are just a good lay. All positive experiences. But each one is different. This one falls into the third category. Good time but didn't make me want to cash out my 401 k and stalk her.

    E.
    Funny ending to your post. Anyways, not a fan. Rushed + upsell. Just wondering if theres anyone else short / petite and GFE that anyone may know of. PM. Thanks in advance!

  2. #1681

    Forgot to post

    I was in Vegas a few weeks pack and saw this one.

    http://bellaalexis.theescortgirl.com/gallery

    Easy set up. Came over right on time. Lots of kissing and she is very cute. Often I get the ones who used to be cute or kinda cute. This one was actually cute and young looking. Her rates were similar to the rates on her site. Now that the time has passed I don't remember if it was all covered or not. I think it may have been. But I don't remember. She didn't rush me. And had a great attitude. I would reccomend but it's the kinda basic service. Or maybe I am just used to it all by now. Some girls make you feel like you fell in love. Some make you feel like you just walked off the set of a porno and some are just a good lay. All positive experiences. But each one is different. This one falls into the third category. Good time but didn't make me want to cash out my 401 k and stalk her.

    E.

  3. #1680

    Sexy Seven

    Quote Originally Posted by NonyMouse  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen this girl. Still writing this report though since she's flaky as hell and you guys deserve to know this. Over the past year, I think I've reached out to her some three or four times. I'd contact her, then yadda yadda yadda, and she'd tell me to go wherever it was she was staying. All good up until that point. The problem is once I arrived at the promised destination, she would disappear. I'd text her and get no response. And that's really my problem with her: not that she flakes, but that she does so with zero communication. We're all adults so I get it, sometimes shit happens and you can't make a date. There's no excuse though for not taking a couple of seconds to send a text explaining as much.

    http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=25469
    That has been her reputation for many years.

  4. #1679

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesToPlay  [View Original Post]
    Can I get some details on Noa? She's supposed to be a spinner and bass lake posted about her. But I can't seem to find any thing on the guide? Bbj? Up Sell? Anything?

    http://noalasvegas.callgirlfiles.com

    Thank you.

    E.
    I found her to be easy to talk to. We discussed my interests at length. She was very accommodating! Yes she did agree to BBBJ.

    Then we discussed prices. It was awhile ago and I don't remember all the details. I did have to make a few minor adjustments to fit my budget.

    I think if you call her you will be glad you did.

  5. #1678

    Noa

    Can I get some details on Noa? She's supposed to be a spinner and bass lake posted about her. But I can't seem to find any thing on the guide? Bbj? Up Sell? Anything?

    http://noalasvegas.callgirlfiles.com

    Thank you.

    E.

  6. #1677
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottPete  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is a Rob.
    Thanks Guys, if you are ever down to augusta for the masters, I will provide any information I can.

  7. #1676
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottPete  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from this one.
    Reported ROB downtown area, 2 guys, come out of woodwork, tatted Chicanos, try to strongarm, that's why the post is TGTBT, if you go just be warned. Stay safe.

  8. #1675
    Quote Originally Posted by WillDo4000  [View Original Post]
    Thanks she looks my type and she likes trip to greece which is a must for me.
    Yes it is a Rob.

  9. #1674
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayPalace702  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember if it was this thread or another, but I do believe that she got flagged as a rob. Just be careful. If I find it I'll update with the link.
    Thanks she looks my type and she likes trip to greece which is a must for me.

  10. #1673
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottPete  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from this one.
    I might be interested if she's actually the girl who shows up. So long as the pictures aren't fake, what specifically makes you have this opinion?

  11. #1672
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottPete  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from this one.
    Thanks!! I appreciate the heads up.

  12. #1671
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottPete  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from this one.
    Not that she was on my list, but could you elaborate at all?

  13. #1670
    Quote Originally Posted by WillDo4000  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, also anyword on this one would be appreciated, http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=25802.
    Stay away from this one.

  14. #1669

    Flagged

    I can't remember if it was this thread or another, but I do believe that she got flagged as a rob. Just be careful. If I find it I'll update with the link.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillDo4000  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, also anyword on this one would be appreciated, http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=25802.

  15. #1668
    Quote Originally Posted by LVHeadGames  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. She's real and fun. It's been a few months since the last time, but I don't think she would have changed too much. See this review for more. It has her older number but it's her though.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....allon-Love-x-2
    Thanks, also anyword on this one would be appreciated, http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=25802.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape