Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12942
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Opulence

    I saw Tiffany for a very nice relaxing massage, completely legit and professional. Her picture is a bit outdated but she is still cute and seems like a sweet girl. I will repeat.

  2. #12941
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Repose

    Has anyone seen Leona from Repose? I know it's strictly legit and that's ok, I'm just curious if she looks as good as her picture. PM or post is fine. Thanks.

  3. #12940

  4. #12939

    Update

    In the ProJo today.

    http://www.providencejournal.com/new...ouse-next-week

    A bill that will allow cities and towns to regulate spas offering "body works" is expected to head to the House floor for a vote as early as Tuesday.

    The House Corporations Committee voted unanimously on Tuesday to recommend the passage of an amended version of Pawtucket Rep. Carlos Tobon's bill. The move came just days after a Superior Court judge struck down a city ordinance in Pawtucket that attempted to regulate massage parlors advertising "body works. ".

    Superior Court Jeffrey Lanphear said last Thursday that the ordinances need enabling legislation from the state.

  5. #12938

    Actually causes a backlash.

    Well, it might actually pick up business some BUT if you're NOT a regular already it is actually making it harder to get any endings. The girls are scared about getting busted, the owner is PISSED about it but can't get it removed because it's a "business account" not a personal one etc. Business accounts are not supposed to be able to remove "reviews" so unless multiple people report the post it'll stay.

    Some girls are 100% legit and worried about their reputation now that family and friends might see that on FB. Especially Alicia, she is NOT a happy girl. True or not, don't put stuff like that on FB, that's what sites like this are for.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinHunt  [View Original Post]
    At first I thought the same thing, but on second thought what great free advertising! It's def making me curious about the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Yes, you CAN get happy endings there BUT it is definitely NOT a given. It will vary WIDELY both on your masseuse and you yourself. All I can say is that there are "reviews" out there with details but worse comes to worse if you become a regular there, are a decent guy and decent tipper it will eventually happen. Some girls are a little more free with giving endings than others. Some easily give HJ's and a few might give you a BJ but it is VERY RARE to get FS in house. Your best shot is take out actually.

    I don't want to cause any of the girls there trouble and lose their jobs. The management their is VERY strict about it. They sign contracts etc. I'll attach a "review" that is on their FB page and I'm shocked that it hasn't been erased yet.

    But in my opinion all the ladies there are at least a 7 but most are in the 8-9 range with a few approaching being a 10.

  6. #12937
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    I'll attach a "review" that is on their FB page and I'm shocked that it hasn't been erased yet.
    At first I thought the same thing, but on second thought what great free advertising! It's def making me curious about the place.

  7. #12936

    RE: Opulennce Spa

    Yes, you CAN get happy endings there BUT it is definitely NOT a given. It will vary WIDELY both on your masseuse and you yourself. All I can say is that there are "reviews" out there with details but worse comes to worse if you become a regular there, are a decent guy and decent tipper it will eventually happen. Some girls are a little more free with giving endings than others. Some easily give HJ's and a few might give you a BJ but it is VERY RARE to get FS in house. Your best shot is take out actually.

    I don't want to cause any of the girls there trouble and lose their jobs. The management their is VERY strict about it. They sign contracts etc. I'll attach a "review" that is on their FB page and I'm shocked that it hasn't been erased yet.

    But in my opinion all the ladies there are at least a 7 but most are in the 8-9 range with a few approaching being a 10.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinHunt  [View Original Post]
    At the expense of a run on sentence, I've heard the place (opulence) is like fort knox, but then right after about 10 reviews saying the place was a no go a guy chimed in and said if they get to know you and if you drop big $ some of the therapists will work with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmaail1975  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Did you tried anything extra? Or just a regular massage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    I've been a couple of times, saw Ingrid and Jenny. Both very beautiful but neither looked much like their pictures, both gave great massage. I've been wondering about Tiffany. Does anyone know if she looks if she looks as cute as her picture?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails opulence review on their FB page.jpg‎  

  8. #12935

    Youna

    Quote Originally Posted by SMS54  [View Original Post]
    How do they accomplish the amazing 4-hand they advertise if its a one person show??
    Haha that is a great question, the first time I went there the girl was 1021'esque, but she is gone and Dennah is there very energetic but conservative clothes and decent massage.

    Peace.

  9. #12934
    Quote Originally Posted by PAustin  [View Original Post]
    Just a note, I have been there a few times before and it is just as iamioman states. So I call earlier today and tell her that I will be there in 10, so when I get there she takes the house fee and then tells me 15 minuets she is busy. Obviously now is see it is a one person show and I waited in the room for 30 and then I left. So I guess she extorted the house fee from me before I knew that there was a wait time. I would never want the other monger to be shorted so I have to just learn my lesson and take the loss. I am not sure if I will go back and see if I can recoup my loss it will be awhile before I have free time to get over there. Just a heads up, not a big deal I know that I have wasted more than the house fee on far worse places.

    http://providence.craigslist.org/thp/5499803683.html

    Peace.
    How do they accomplish the amazing 4-hand they advertise if its a one person show??

  10. #12933

    Youna

    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by the newish massage place way down on broad street (heading out of the city past the park). No shower, rooms have a curtain instead of a door. Drew Deenah a plain looking I thought at least 40 ish woman who said she was 32. Said she was from Shanghai. Massage was decent, forgot how long an hour session is when there's no shower or sauna. Overall the massage was ok and I wasn't unhappy, but it's nothing like the old AMPs.
    Just a note, I have been there a few times before and it is just as iamioman states. So I call earlier today and tell her that I will be there in 10, so when I get there she takes the house fee and then tells me 15 minuets she is busy. Obviously now is see it is a one person show and I waited in the room for 30 and then I left. So I guess she extorted the house fee from me before I knew that there was a wait time. I would never want the other monger to be shorted so I have to just learn my lesson and take the loss. I am not sure if I will go back and see if I can recoup my loss it will be awhile before I have free time to get over there. Just a heads up, not a big deal I know that I have wasted more than the house fee on far worse places.

    http://providence.craigslist.org/thp/5499803683.html

    Peace.

  11. #12932

    Goose and Gander

    Seems to me this paves the way for providence AMPs to reopen. What's good for the goose (pawtucket) is good for the gander (providence) . I sure hope so cause I'm tired of the cluster fuk at FE.

  12. #12931
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmaail1975  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Did you tried anything extra? Or just a regular massage?
    At the expense of a run on sentence, I've heard the place (opulence) is like fort knox, but then right after about 10 reviews saying the place was a no go a guy chimed in and said if they get to know you and if you drop big $ some of the therapists will work with you.

  13. #12930
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmaail1975  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Did you tried anything extra? Or just a regular massage?
    You can read older posts in this section of the forum to find out about different businesses and what kind of massage services a business provides.

  14. #12929
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    I've been a couple of times, saw Ingrid and Jenny. Both very beautiful but neither looked much like their pictures, both gave great massage. I've been wondering about Tiffany. Does anyone know if she looks if she looks as cute as her picture?
    Hi. Did you tried anything extra? Or just a regular massage?

  15. #12928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Opulence

    I've been a couple of times, saw Ingrid and Jenny. Both very beautiful but neither looked much like their pictures, both gave great massage. I've been wondering about Tiffany. Does anyone know if she looks if she looks as cute as her picture?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape