Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,016 to 18,030 of 19295
-
04-18-16 21:11 #1280Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2PMC Stephanie pics
Thanks for the review, Paul
Originally Posted by Paul46
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 22:00 #1279Senior Member

Posts: 76Stephanie PMC
I had been meaning to write but deferred as they were couple of negative comments and I did not want to get into arguments to and fro.
Originally Posted by FlyingScotsman
[View Original Post]
I had met her about a year ago, and have recently met 4 times in last 5-6 weeks. I have had no difficulty getting very prompt replies to my texts and occasional calls.
There have been minor rescheduling occasionally but mutually agreeable and at times, requested by me.
She is clearly very thin but everything of hers is very proportionate; her body is almost like a 14-year-old nymphet's.
She has flawless skin (without any piercings or tattoos), beautiful hair and teeth, and always smells great; very enthusiastic demeanor.
Very safe and clean incall, with excellent performance in all kind of GFE activities.
Truly independent with no signs of management, good conversationalist and no evidence of use.
She admits "I have been occasionally flaky, but try not to be. "
Clearly, she is not for those desiring voluptuous body types but has a very youngish, firm body with a healthy appearance; not anorexic type.
This is just my experience; others may have had different.
-
03-27-16 10:43 #1278Senior Member

Posts: 296Thanks
My apologies for the poor writing skills and thanks for the information.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-16 17:40 #1277Senior Member

Posts: 1755It's The Carriage Returns
The reason people are asking about this is because of the sentence structure in your reports. You're inserting carriage returns (the enter key) in the middle of sentences. When you do this, the USASG editor inserts a period before the CR and capitalizes the word following the CR. This makes incomplete sentences which can change the context of your report. RW.
Originally Posted by Nats53
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-16 15:51 #1276Senior Member

Posts: 296Kassey and Dakota
Both women are very similar. Allow me to elaborate. Both are older, mature low volume ladies.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
Both are tall and slim. Both are great kissers and offer great GFE service. Both enjoy DATY and.
And poses excellent oral skills to completion. Want more? Both are lovely ladies who can.
Carry a real conversation. Major difference are Kassey's breasts, simply amazing.
Hope this helps.
-
03-26-16 15:39 #1275Senior Member

Posts: 296Dakota
I saw Dakota alone. They live together, work individually and as a duo.
Originally Posted by PicMike
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-16 10:08 #1274Forum Advertiser

Posts: 6Enjoyed your visit as well
Hey it was obvious mistake when was typing this review. We had a terrific visit and just the two of us. I don't know Dakota nor do I interact with other providers. I enjoy one on one quality low key company. Just a typo on his end no big deal. Thanks my northern friend I might just be flying up your way in a month or so. Will let you know most definitely. Kisses.
Originally Posted by PicMike
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-16 08:59 #1273Senior Member

Posts: 212Kassey / Dakota
I am confused. Did you see them together? Dakota always works with Sunny. Are you reporting on two different visits? What's the story?
Originally Posted by Nats53
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-16 04:15 #1272Senior Member

Posts: 156Add me to the list. The last minute cancellations are the worst.
Originally Posted by FLHobbyMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-16 00:46 #1271Senior Member

Posts: 1755Kassey or Dakota
This is an interesting review. You've written a review about Kassey, and you're still thinking about Dakota.
Originally Posted by Nats53
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-16 22:15 #1270Senior Member

Posts: 296Kassey
Had a wonderful dream with Kassey today. I saw her several, years ago when she lived in Coco Beach.
She lives in Melbourne now and remains a class act. She is full out GFE, is a great kisser and like.
Dakota really enjoys DATY. You will amazed with her breasts. Both have been immune from time.
And gravity and are perky as a twenty year old. Kassey is a mature and low volume provider.
You guys are lucky to have her. 321-XXX-1253.
-
03-24-16 16:20 #1269Senior Member

Posts: 194Post a Review
You should post a review since you say you saw her. That's how we get and share Intel. Welcome to the forum.
Originally Posted by Oscar5
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-16 01:15 #1268Senior Member

Posts: 209Constantly
I've never seen her, but have texted. She constantly texts me, but can never set a time to meet.
Originally Posted by FlyingScotsman
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-16 23:42 #1267

Posts: 397Steph
Odd- I've seen her 4 time with no problems.
Originally Posted by Oscar5
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-16 11:10 #1266Senior Member

Posts: 70Replying to Steph frustration post, she's flaky at best I assumed it was part of hobby, I'm new and only seen her once, VERY difficult to see. I gave up like others.
Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




