Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,031 to 18,045 of 19309
-
03-23-16 00:24 #1279Senior Member

Posts: 194Ditto on PMC Stephanie
Have to agree with TWT. After much BS and cancellations and rescheduling, finally saw Steph again about six weeks ago after not having seen her for some months. Way thinner than ever. Well beyond spinner, absolutely no tits anymore and doesn't seem to be in it. The scheduling nonsense is just not worth it. Just guessing, but I assume too much substance use. Hopefully she'll improve again, but for now I'm also done.
Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-16 20:06 #1278Senior Member

Posts: 920The ad was taken down and put back up with new pics, I was going to post about it yesterday do I took a screenshot. The girl has such bad tracks on both her arms CSX has a competitor.
Originally Posted by Oscar5
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-16 19:53 #1277Senior Member

Posts: 70I did look. Still don't see what your seeing bet I'm not the only one. Different pic maybe?
Originally Posted by Wyghost
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-16 16:35 #1276Senior Member

Posts: 787You figured "what" was part of the hobby?
Originally Posted by Oscar5
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-16 16:20 #1275Senior Member

Posts: 182Stephanie
Reading Two Wheel's Review / Commentary and thought I'd add my 2 cents, was able to spend some time with the Famous Miss Stephanie recently, I've known her for about three years, and like Two Wheel always thought of her as a Top Shelf Go To Premium Provider, and always enjoyed spending time with her, but she has lost a LOT of weight lately, and has developed some emotional issues about stuff going on in her life that seem to cloud her decision making and judgement, plus I was concerned about how she looks these days, that "Cute Bright Sparkle" seems to be gone for some reason, but, honestly, she's been good with scheduling and communication with me lately.
I just try to be a Friend and Listener, and just keep things in the moment, seems to work.
-
03-22-16 16:02 #1274Senior Member

Posts: 1755I tried to hook up with Stephanie last summer, but it was going nowhere. Then, after reading reviews about last minute cancelling and rescheduling, I lost interest.
Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-16 15:53 #1273Senior Member

Posts: 1180Look
Look in the mirror, if you don't see him, then you may be ok with her.
Originally Posted by Oscar5
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-16 15:09 #1272Senior Member

Posts: 318Dude sitting on chair, at table, in background.
Originally Posted by JohnnyTheWad
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-16 14:30 #1271Senior Member

Posts: 5067I guess I am missing it too.
Originally Posted by Oscar5
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-16 14:05 #1270Senior Member

Posts: 70I figured that was part of the hobby.
Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-16 13:58 #1269Senior Member

Posts: 70What are you seeing?
Originally Posted by BigDog2
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-16 13:29 #1268Senior Member

Posts: 169Stupid people
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...nette/15494244
Enlarge the 3rd pic. This add was on backpage today
Stay safe.
Bd2.
-
03-22-16 08:17 #1267Senior Member

Posts: 787Steph. Friggin time waster! I'm done with her for good
I waited a day to write this. I needed to calm down and make sure I wanted to post. Yes, I do, but first some history.
Steph (aka PMC Steph) had been my ATF. A few years ago, she was my go to girl and I was a VERY reliable client of hers. She needed cash for the weekend, she'd contact me and we'd hookup. Gradually things changed. She'd cancel at the last minute or she would come up with excuses of why she couldn't see me. Maybe she was busy, maybe she was hung over, IDK. Then she had her legal problems and was gone for a while. After she got back, it was like old times and she was reliable again. Then back to canceling at the last minute.
For the past year (yes, YEAR), we'd make appointments and she'd flake. Sometimes the day before, sometimes 30 minutes before. I had not bothered with her for several months. Yesterday she texted me about a date. Sure, but an incall at her place in southern Brevard. No problem, she was all set. Then she asks about a car date instead. I hate car dates. You can't move and get comfortable, so no. 20 min before the appointment I text her that I am on my way. Get to her incall, ring the door bell and wait. Ring the door bell again and wait. FUCK! Yep, stood me up again. Get back to my car and she's blowing up my phone with texts.
Excuses, excuses. She had no damn intention of meeting me. I text her back that I am done. She texts me to call her, which I do. She doesn't answer. Eff it. I'm fucking done with her. She wasted too much of my time an effort.
She used to be my #1. She used to be reliable. Now I think she has a sugar daddy. If she does, she better hold onto him, cause her customer service has hit rock bottom and I will not be going back. Ever.
-
03-17-16 16:40 #1266Banned Member

Posts: 644Amber
Interested in Amber.
Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-16 10:01 #1265Senior Member

Posts: 787Amber in Melb near Eau Gallie
Found a UTR who has been out of the hobby for a while. She needed some cash so I arranged a morning car date. Scooped her up and went to a spot. She gave me a good bbbjnqns and swallowed every drop. Some ladies tend to stop sucking after the pumping begins. Not Amber, she kept at it and I appreciated it.
She does car dates and outcalls, but she has no wheels so you have to pick her up. She is early-mid 30's, not bad looking, nice tits. I bet she is a lot of fun in the sack. She does smoke, but I didn't notice any smell when we were together.
I have digits and she allowed me to share with trusted members. PM if interested.








Reply With Quote






