Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1265

    Dakota

    I'm from up north and enjoy what the local providers offer. I saw Sunny a couple of years ago, had a great time, but was.

    Warned before I came down that she is no longer GFE. I instead had a wonderful dream with Dakota. She is a tall, leggy.

    Mature provider who knows her way around the sack. Totally GFE, a great kisser and really enjoys DATY. Takes direction well.

    And into multiple positions. And, she isn't jaded. Her donation is very reasonable. My time with her was not rushed and I was able to shower after the dream. You guys are lucky to have her. My next dream is with Amor.

  2. #1264

    Damn

    I was going to try to contact her again after numerous unsuccessful (scheduled, cancelled, scheduled, cancelled, etc.) attempts some months ago. Even got some positive PMs from a couple of brothers on her. Now this and others agreeing. The PMs were from brothers who have always had positive reviews of her though, so maybe they have other motives. Who the fuck knows. I don't need more run around after round one, so I guess it's time for me to also invest my efforts elsewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer  [View Original Post]
    I waited a day to write this. I needed to calm down and make sure I wanted to post. Yes, I do, but first some history.

    Steph (aka PMC Steph) had been my ATF. A few years ago, she was my go to girl and I was a VERY reliable client of hers. She needed cash for the weekend, she'd contact me and we'd hookup. Gradually things changed. She'd cancel at the last minute or she would come up with excuses of why she couldn't see me. Maybe she was busy, maybe she was hung over, IDK. Then she had her legal problems and was gone for a while. After she got back, it was like old times and she was reliable again. Then back to canceling at the last minute.

    For the past year (yes, YEAR), we'd make appointments and she'd flake. Sometimes the day before, sometimes 30 minutes before. I had not bothered with her for several months. Yesterday she texted me about a date. Sure, but an incall at her place in southern Brevard. No problem, she was all set. Then she asks about a car date instead. I hate car dates. You can't move and get comfortable, so no. 20 min before the appointment I text her that I am on my way. Get to her incall, ring the door bell and wait. Ring the door bell again and wait. FUCK! Yep, stood me up again. Get back to my car and she's blowing up my phone with texts.

    Excuses, excuses. She had no damn intention of meeting me. I text her back that I am done. She texts me to call her, which I do. She doesn't answer. Eff it. I'm fucking done with her. She wasted too much of my time an effort.

    She used to be my #1. She used to be reliable. Now I think she has a sugar daddy. If she does, she better hold onto him, cause her customer service has hit rock bottom and I will not be going back. Ever.

  3. #1263

    Do you think the pictures take themselves?

    Quote Originally Posted by Glen60  [View Original Post]
    Dude sitting on chair, at table, in background.
    Maybe it's her dad, not her pimp LOL.

  4. #1262

    Ditto on PMC Stephanie

    Have to agree with TWT. After much BS and cancellations and rescheduling, finally saw Steph again about six weeks ago after not having seen her for some months. Way thinner than ever. Well beyond spinner, absolutely no tits anymore and doesn't seem to be in it. The scheduling nonsense is just not worth it. Just guessing, but I assume too much substance use. Hopefully she'll improve again, but for now I'm also done.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer  [View Original Post]
    I waited a day to write this. I needed to calm down and make sure I wanted to post. Yes, I do, but first some history.

    Steph (aka PMC Steph) had been my ATF. A few years ago, she was my go to girl and I was a VERY reliable client of hers. She needed cash for the weekend, she'd contact me and we'd hookup. Gradually things changed. She'd cancel at the last minute or she would come up with excuses of why she couldn't see me. Maybe she was busy, maybe she was hung over, IDK. Then she had her legal problems and was gone for a while. After she got back, it was like old times and she was reliable again. Then back to canceling at the last minute.

    For the past year (yes, YEAR), we'd make appointments and she'd flake. Sometimes the day before, sometimes 30 minutes before. I had not bothered with her for several months. Yesterday she texted me about a date. Sure, but an incall at her place in southern Brevard. No problem, she was all set. Then she asks about a car date instead. I hate car dates. You can't move and get comfortable, so no. 20 min before the appointment I text her that I am on my way. Get to her incall, ring the door bell and wait. Ring the door bell again and wait. FUCK! Yep, stood me up again. Get back to my car and she's blowing up my phone with texts.

    Excuses, excuses. She had no damn intention of meeting me. I text her back that I am done. She texts me to call her, which I do. She doesn't answer. Eff it. I'm fucking done with her. She wasted too much of my time an effort.

    She used to be my #1. She used to be reliable. Now I think she has a sugar daddy. If she does, she better hold onto him, cause her customer service has hit rock bottom and I will not be going back. Ever.

  5. #1261
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar5  [View Original Post]
    What are you seeing?
    The ad was taken down and put back up with new pics, I was going to post about it yesterday do I took a screenshot. The girl has such bad tracks on both her arms CSX has a competitor.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  6. #1260
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyghost  [View Original Post]
    Look in the mirror, if you don't see him, then you may be ok with her.
    I did look. Still don't see what your seeing bet I'm not the only one. Different pic maybe?

  7. #1259
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar5  [View Original Post]
    I figured that was part of the hobby.
    You figured "what" was part of the hobby?

  8. #1258

    Stephanie

    Reading Two Wheel's Review / Commentary and thought I'd add my 2 cents, was able to spend some time with the Famous Miss Stephanie recently, I've known her for about three years, and like Two Wheel always thought of her as a Top Shelf Go To Premium Provider, and always enjoyed spending time with her, but she has lost a LOT of weight lately, and has developed some emotional issues about stuff going on in her life that seem to cloud her decision making and judgement, plus I was concerned about how she looks these days, that "Cute Bright Sparkle" seems to be gone for some reason, but, honestly, she's been good with scheduling and communication with me lately.

    I just try to be a Friend and Listener, and just keep things in the moment, seems to work.

  9. #1257
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer  [View Original Post]
    I waited a day to write this. I needed to calm down and make sure I wanted to post. Yes, I do, but first some history.

    Steph (aka PMC Steph) had been my ATF. A few years ago, she was my go to girl and I was a VERY reliable client of hers. She needed cash for the weekend, she'd contact me and we'd hookup. Gradually things changed. She'd cancel at the last minute or she would come up with excuses of why she couldn't see me. Maybe she was busy, maybe she was hung over, IDK. Then she had her legal problems and was gone for a while. After she got back, it was like old times and she was reliable again. Then back to canceling at the last minute.

    For the past year (yes, YEAR), we'd make appointments and she'd flake. Sometimes the day before, sometimes 30 minutes before. I had not bothered with her for several months. Yesterday she texted me about a date. Sure, but an incall at her place in southern Brevard. No problem, she was all set. Then she asks about a car date instead. I hate car dates. You can't move and get comfortable, so no. 20 min before the appointment I text her that I am on my way. Get to her incall, ring the door bell and wait. Ring the door bell again and wait. FUCK! Yep, stood me up again. Get back to my car and she's blowing up my phone with texts.

    Excuses, excuses. She had no damn intention of meeting me. I text her back that I am done. She texts me to call her, which I do. She doesn't answer. Eff it. I'm fucking done with her. She wasted too much of my time an effort.

    She used to be my #1. She used to be reliable. Now I think she has a sugar daddy. If she does, she better hold onto him, cause her customer service has hit rock bottom and I will not be going back. Ever.
    I tried to hook up with Stephanie last summer, but it was going nowhere. Then, after reading reviews about last minute cancelling and rescheduling, I lost interest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Candorville5-Stephanie.jpg‎  

  10. #1256
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1180

    Look

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar5  [View Original Post]
    What are you seeing?
    Look in the mirror, if you don't see him, then you may be ok with her.

  11. #1255
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheWad  [View Original Post]
    I guess I am missing it too.
    Dude sitting on chair, at table, in background.

  12. #1254
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar5  [View Original Post]
    What are you seeing?
    I guess I am missing it too.

  13. #1253
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer  [View Original Post]
    I waited a day to write this. I needed to calm down and make sure I wanted to post. Yes, I do, but first some history.

    Steph (aka PMC Steph) had been my ATF. A few years ago, she was my go to girl and I was a VERY reliable client of hers. She needed cash for the weekend, she'd contact me and we'd hookup. Gradually things changed. She'd cancel at the last minute or she would come up with excuses of why she couldn't see me. Maybe she was busy, maybe she was hung over, IDK. Then she had her legal problems and was gone for a while. After she got back, it was like old times and she was reliable again. Then back to canceling at the last minute.

    For the past year (yes, YEAR), we'd make appointments and she'd flake. Sometimes the day before, sometimes 30 minutes before. I had not bothered with her for several months. Yesterday she texted me about a date. Sure, but an incall at her place in southern Brevard. No problem, she was all set. Then she asks about a car date instead. I hate car dates. You can't move and get comfortable, so no. 20 min before the appointment I text her that I am on my way. Get to her incall, ring the door bell and wait. Ring the door bell again and wait. FUCK! Yep, stood me up again. Get back to my car and she's blowing up my phone with texts.

    Excuses, excuses. She had no damn intention of meeting me. I text her back that I am done. She texts me to call her, which I do. She doesn't answer. Eff it. I'm fucking done with her. She wasted too much of my time an effort.

    She used to be my #1. She used to be reliable. Now I think she has a sugar daddy. If she does, she better hold onto him, cause her customer service has hit rock bottom and I will not be going back. Ever.
    I figured that was part of the hobby.

  14. #1252
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog2  [View Original Post]
    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...nette/15494244

    Enlarge the 3rd pic. This add was on backpage today

    Stay safe.

    Bd2.
    What are you seeing?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails third pic.jpg‎  

  15. #1251

    Stupid people

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...nette/15494244

    Enlarge the 3rd pic. This add was on backpage today

    Stay safe.

    Bd2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape