Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,851 to 32,865 of 61398
-
03-24-16 05:19 #28548Senior Member

Posts: 1788Good catch! Yes, that's her. She told me her real name but she said to not tell anyone. She certainly looked a lot better in those pictures than she does now.
Originally Posted by Ripper99
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-16 04:04 #28547Senior Member

Posts: 484Ranee
Visited Baltimore earlier this month, booked a session with Queen Ranee (pics attached, if I did it correctly, first time posting pics), had my world completely rawked. Thanks to Nitetimer for the contact.
-
03-24-16 00:36 #28546

Posts: 540Everything? I'll bet everything: encrusted splurge, anal and vaginal skid marks, fermented sweat, blood and other you-don't-want to-know fluids, bugs, and Barnam & Bailey's elephant shit. Sounds like you really missed out.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-16 23:50 #28545Senior Member

Posts: 505Off Curtis Ave near Plum St.
Originally Posted by Trileptal
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-16 23:43 #28544Senior Member

Posts: 98Yeah always better to just bounce if it seems off, what club or where near?
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-16 22:26 #28543Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Lacy
Kinda got the same vibe from her myself. Wanted to go back to this club, where she said we could date in the basement. Says there was a bed and everything. Went there and she said she'd be right back. There was construction guys outside. I sat there for five minutes and decided to bounce. It just didn't feel right. Big head took over I guess from the little one. Sometimes for the best.
Originally Posted by Trileptal
[View Original Post]
raBBit
-
03-23-16 22:17 #28542Senior Member

Posts: 88Kandii
Can anyone help me with digits for Kandii.
Would like to meet this special treat.
-
03-23-16 21:40 #28541Senior Member

Posts: 98Lacy
She's definitely a looker, first time I met her she was nice and good performance, but the second time was a really shady experience. Pretty sure she planned on having me robbed the other day. Not getting into details but be careful.
-
03-23-16 19:12 #28540Regular Member

Posts: 2From DC
DC has been pretty slow. I'm goin to try Bmore 3rd-11th. I like to get drunk before so I'm looking for a hotel in the right location so I don't have to drive. Any advice?
-
03-23-16 15:49 #28539Senior Member

Posts: 248Ditto
I saw lacy this afternoon as well for the first time. Definitely TGTBT although I did get her digits. WTF?
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-16 13:58 #28538Senior Member

Posts: 1322Lacy-CB
Talked with Lacy but didn't have time to date her. She is about 5'8", brunette with hair pinned up. Squeezed her boobs on the outside of shirt and they felt like very nice firm be's. She seems like an awesome gal with a great personality. Anybody have any different opinion? How's the cooch and BJ service?
Peace,
BP.
-
03-23-16 07:49 #28537Senior Member

Posts: 367Jazz aka Candy
I got the same message.
Originally Posted by JustE
[View Original Post]
Hi Guys It's your girl Candy. I"m not available right now but you can see more of me at www.charmcitypage.com.
-
03-23-16 06:19 #28536Senior Member

Posts: 28Sherry
Met up with Sherry the other day off of 6th. She's a blonde with curly hair in her late 30's, little chubby. Went for a CBJ which was very good. She's very enthusiastic and everything is available and on the menu. Standard rates.
-
03-23-16 05:48 #28535Senior Member

Posts: 2419My people who live around there told me that sara is in the hospital.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
She was assaulted 4 days ago by some guy who rolled up on her and beaten up pretty bad.
Wish for her recovery.
She was beaten up last summer too.
Then gang assaulted late in the fall.
-
03-23-16 05:24 #28534Senior Member

Posts: 1788Jenna 1
I have maintained contact with the original Jenna ever since she left the city. She is alive and well living south of Baltimore. She is looking good after putting on a little weight. She is still interested in hearing from a few of her old regulars so if you still have her number give her a text. She still has the same number.
I took a few pictures Sunday but my camera screwed up and only one came out. The second picture (titled Jenna1) is from Sunday and the others are from a few months ago. In "Jenna1" you can see the little bit of weight that she's added and how good she looks with it.










Reply With Quote





