Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,851 to 32,865 of 61408
-
03-22-16 02:22 #28558Senior Member

Posts: 87Skinny blond sara
I am heading up that way, last time I was there I ran into sarah. Blonde, real thin but she could suck the shine off a doorknob. Works WW I saw NiteTimer had a vid but app doesn't work on my laptop. If anyone has her number (the one she gave me wasn't working) give me a pm. I really want that again.
-
03-21-16 22:45 #28557Banned Member

Posts: 1312It could have been no. 2
This could have been girl no. 2 girl wasn't chunky at all had a nice little booty but don't they all in stretch pants.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-16 21:22 #28556Senior Member

Posts: 1823She passed away several years ago. Endocarditis or an overdose, I forget. RIP.
Originally Posted by Curtisbay
[View Original Post]
- Bench.
-
03-21-16 19:56 #28555Senior Member

Posts: 300Whatever happened to
Ruthie, forgive my poor memory, just a ponder. CB.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-16 19:34 #28554Regular Member

Posts: 8Michelle
Sounds like this might be a young lady I encountered earlier this month (see my report dated 3/8/16). The Michelle I'm talking about looked like she might have been Hispanic but she did not have any discernible accent that I could detect. She did have jet black hair and a nice body, though. She was also a bit more friendly than most as I made the scoop and throughout our date. No GFE, mind you, but more pleasant in general demeanor than the average SW.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-16 19:01 #28553Senior Member

Posts: 2343Latina?
There are two that I know of, excluding Puerto Rican Jessica. The other two are as follows. Chunky caramel skin with jet black hair, large breast with a large butt, that is not round, but wide. The other looks like a light skinned black girl, very young looking and very cute in the face. Her hair is jet black, she has a cute onion booty and gorgeous round perky boob's, that she shows off wearing low cut shirts. She also speaks with a heavy accent. Wich one did you see, if it was one of the two, and not someone new .
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-16 18:13 #28552Senior Member

Posts: 201Very well said SirDrDunk I totally agree.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-16 15:56 #28551Banned Member

Posts: 1312Michelle
Was headed home this morning and stopped by the little store on the corner across from the bar as I walked out this chick came up to me asked how I was doing I said ok then the words came out are you dating? No sweetheart sorry by the way what's your name? She told me Michelle well fellas she looked Hispanic with jet black hair had a decent body never seen her around as though not really around like that anyway tried to get a pic but she spied me with my phone.
-
03-21-16 15:41 #28550Banned Member

Posts: 1312Wasn't bad
Heather is not the best looking girl but before I got the SW game got some good mic work but everyone has their preference I have got the mic work from some of the best out Ruthie, Darlene, (RIP) Easy, SW Idol Crystal, Nikki, Little Sara, Liz, PR Jessica, Old Mary (was this old chick that lived off Brunswick when I first found my way over the WW) just to name a few you tend to get spoiled and when a chick give you the mic work it might not measure up just my opinion.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-16 15:04 #28549Senior Member

Posts: 694Phone #
Does any one know a SW with # ending in 2509.
-
03-21-16 12:29 #28548Regular Member

Posts: 16Will be staying in Baltimore for a day or two what's a good hotel to stay in to bring entertainment back to?
-
03-21-16 12:28 #28547Senior Member

Posts: 2343?
Sounds like that cashout character pulling a fast one.
Originally Posted by JustE
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-16 09:47 #28546Senior Member

Posts: 58Not available
I tried her on the way home. No answer and no response to text. Then this morning I get a text that says she will not be available and to check out a website. I don't think she is really back.
Originally Posted by TotalKaos
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-16 06:44 #28545

Posts: 540She walked Harford road. Cute and skilled girl. Thought she made it out of the life but evidently not. RIP.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-16 22:16 #28544Senior Member

Posts: 201Heather
I reported on her and a few other guys have also she is not a looker in no way but her head skills are top notch if you need to get one out she is the go to girl for that, and she is not as old as she looks it's just the street life that's making her look older.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




