Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 17,671 to 17,685 of 30759
-
03-21-16 06:25 #13089Senior Member

Posts: 384Yes this is Angie. Nice middle aged provider with nice slim body. Nice real see tits. Gives an awesome old school style BBBJ with nice usage of tongue. Great suction. CFS with a tight nani. More friendly now since University days. Definitely a repeater.
Originally Posted by CSupaMan
[View Original Post]
Flesh.
-
03-21-16 03:20 #13088Regular Member

Posts: 23Far east
Hey all,
Toftt and went to far east since their ads and pics seemed legit.
Called and got the room number. Spoke to Jenny who said she wasn't working that day. She's the one in the Chicago Bulls gear in a couple of their ads.
Got worked by someone who I thought Jenny said was Yaya but she introduced herself as Linda. Got to work on my hearing I guess.
Massage was ok. Nothing special. Services are available in all three tiers. HJ, BJ, FS. Just got to know what you want when you go in there I guess.
Linda looked nice. Natural. Maybe 5'2 or 5'3. Chinese. Maybe Cs. Not a good guesser at that kind of stuff. She is skinny, but not a spinner. Speaks very little English but seemed very eager to please.
Good luck to all that head there. The service was good and I will repeat. Hopefully with Jenny this time. Just watch out for the shower. Not the best acoutrements if you ask me. So maybe shower at home.
L -8.
S -7.
A -9.
Have fun and stay safe everyone.
Jim P.
-
03-20-16 20:04 #13087Regular Member

Posts: 19Been there. I would not repeat. Was wham, bamm, thank you. With 15 min left.
Originally Posted by Honolulu1
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
-
03-20-16 17:40 #13086Senior Member

Posts: 847Momoca / Koko
I went recently and yes Momoca has aged as its an old pic, this trully must of been years ago. She is looking MILFish now a days if you mongerz into hat kind of gals.
Schedule, 60 for HF.
Room #2301 in CC.
This place is huge. Lots of massage rooms. Seems only her and Koko was working. Kinda wonder if other rooms for rent?
Massage was ok. On the flip CBJ and FS. Not sure if I'll repeat. Wish they had more gals to choose from. Pm me if you want to know more info.
Hono1, took one for the team, ready to monger and explore again!
Report Ad🍒127826;127826;127826;127826;127826;12415;12394;12373;12435;12289;12371;12435;12395;12385;12399;127826;4 Hands Available🍒127826;127826;127826;127826;127826;.
Posted: Sunday, March 20,2016 10:40 AM.
Enlarge Picture.
Enlarge Picture.
We are Have New. Fun girls💋From Japan💋Just Come In Hawaii Now🌸.
We have a Great personality & very playful, also 100% never rushed🌸.
We have the wonderful touch to eliminate your stress at the end of a long day🌸.
Call us to enjoy our sweet & friendly and have nice place to relax🌸.
💟 MomoCa💟 25 olds 👄90 bl small girl👄.
🌸 Koko 🌸 26 olds sweet.
We Open Monday-Sunday. 9 am-10 pm.
🍒 (808) 253-1925🍒 $60/1 h. $100/4 hands.
1750 kalakaua Ave, 96826*** google map*.
*yahoo map.
• Location: Century center Honolulu, Honolulu (Oahu).
• Post I'd: 5581570 honolulu.
Email to friend.
-
03-20-16 17:24 #13085Senior Member

Posts: 847Yumi??
Anyone got intel on his provider? Seen this on Backpage. Lmk, Hono1.
Report AdAsian massage.
Posted: Sunday, March 20,2016 8:31 AM.
Asian massage.
Welcome to my clean and Peaceful Rooms. I have the Softest Hands and offer one of Greatest massages in Honolulu!
I am a Taiwanese and Japaneses. And Goddess of touch. I will relax both your Body and Mind.
Come relax and experience for yourself our special brand of Massage. A combo of Lite Touch, Swedish, Lomilomi, Thai and Chinese Massage deep tissue.
I open 10 am to 11:00 pm.
Free parking. Nice clean shower $60/1 Hour, $100/90 Min, $120/2 hours.
Please Call Yumi: 760-615-6 xxxschedule an appointment and if I am busy please leave message, I will get back to you soon!
96817*** google map*.
*yahoo map.
• Location: Hawaii, Honolulu (Oahu).
• Post I'd: 5378464 honolulu.
Email to friend.
-
03-20-16 12:19 #13084Senior Member

Posts: 1453Angie
This is Angie. I saw her a few years ago when she had a place on second floor of University Avenue.
Originally Posted by CSupaMan
[View Original Post]
Looks like picture. She was quiet and seemed shy. Nice slim body. There are reports about her on this forum.
I saw one positive review about her recently.
-
03-20-16 02:33 #13083Regular Member

Posts: 8Amana who?
Aloha mongers,
Still fairly new to all of this. This ad has been catching my attention for sometime http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...l-girl/2631496 was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to drop some info on her. Seen that she works on Amana so figured it could possibly be either of the 3 Jasmine / Coco / Angie?
Any info is greatly appreciated PM if needed.
Shoots!
-CS.
-
03-19-16 23:57 #13082Senior Member

Posts: 324Hairy Gorilla
If your a gorilla I would suggest you go get a wax. They might not find your balls.
Originally Posted by Hawaiian3
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-16 18:43 #13081Senior Member

Posts: 544Had a good time
Several people have described her body and looks, and she looks as they say. Attractive, Korean facial features. Very accommodating and welcoming. The build up massage and foreplay was not very sensual. So unfortunately after a long time pumping in various positions I could not bust the nut. Sucks to be an old guy sometimes. LOL!
Originally Posted by TBoy808
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-16 15:20 #13080Regular Member

Posts: 2Hairy situation LOL
New to the hobby, wondering how the AMP girls tolerate hairy guys?
Any advice will be grateful!
Mahalo.
-
03-19-16 13:57 #13079Senior Member

Posts: 372Jasmine
Haha. Thought it was only me. Glad someone else had the same reaction. She's very pretty, but has a physique and facial structure that gives you pause to wonder. She could tell by my reaction and was really nice about it. She told me I could leave and that she understands. I'm glad I stayed. Sort of. LOL.
Originally Posted by TBoy808
[View Original Post]
Flesh, that sounds like the room. Right out of elevator and left down the hall. Typical AMP doorbell.
-
03-19-16 06:05 #13078Senior Member

Posts: 248Monica at Hiran
Does anybody know if she plays?
-
03-19-16 05:56 #13077Senior Member

Posts: 384I'm positive! LOL Real awesome tits, real nani that I DATY for 30 minutes to make her cum then pounded while played with clit, and 12th floor. Out of the elevator make a right, then left.
Originally Posted by Poiuy2
[View Original Post]
Flesh.
-
03-19-16 05:10 #13076Senior Member

Posts: 76LOL. I thought the same thing when I first got there and actually was thinking of ways to leave. Just kept positive, and happy I stayed, as she has an awesome rack.
Originally Posted by Poiuy2
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-16 03:34 #13075Senior Member

Posts: 5231Heh heh. Yumi has many friends but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't bring a tranny there.
Originally Posted by Poiuy2
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




