Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 17,686 to 17,700 of 30759
-
03-19-16 01:56 #13074Senior Member

Posts: 372Jasmine
Can't remember. It was at the end of the hall. Small studio. Don't recall seeing the windows opened to know which side of bldg I was on. Was distracted by how tall she was and how big her naturals were. Had to keep squeezing them to check if fakes.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
At first I thought she could be a lady boy because of how tall she is. But down there is real. Or is it? Thailand surgeons are the best.
-
03-18-16 22:56 #13073Senior Member

Posts: 5231Isn't that a unit in the mauka side of the building?
Originally Posted by Poiuy2
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-16 22:54 #13072Senior Member

Posts: 5231She is as Licentious described. Most of the time she uses fake pics, but she does have nice boobs for an older girl. She has been reviewed many times by different names.
Originally Posted by Supafli69
[View Original Post]
Hopefully she no longer double-books and shorts in time.
-
03-18-16 22:50 #13071Senior Member

Posts: 76Jasmine
Seen Jasmine at CC the other day for a massage. Not as hot as the pics, but probably hers with some photoshop. About 5'9" or so and skinny belly. Said she's Chinese / korean. Very friendly and good english, as mentioned. Fairly attractive face but not my type. The best part was her large breasts and round aureolas which did me in quickly.
-
03-18-16 20:47 #13070Senior Member

Posts: 53Holy shit, are those pics accurate?? I would love to get some of that action if that's her, damn!!
Originally Posted by Licentious
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-16 16:53 #13069Senior Member

Posts: 37212th or 15th
Seriously? 12th? I know you turn left and it's the unit at the end of the hall, straight ahead. Was I on the 12th and not the 15th? I must be smokin something.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-16 16:28 #13068Banned Member

Posts: 168Nery
I went to see nery in CS. Boy she can go deep. Dresses really conservative. Strictly legit.
Has any tries Coco in CC. Did a search and only got a hit on coco on Amana st. Says she's 35 yo.
-
03-18-16 15:59 #13067Banned Member

Posts: 168Nery
I went to see nery in CS. Boy she can go deep. Dresses really conservative. Strictly legit.
Has any tries Coco in CC. Did a search and only got a hit on coco on Amana st. Says she's 35 yo.
-
03-18-16 14:56 #13066Senior Member

Posts: 384She's on 12th floor.
Originally Posted by Licentious
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-16 14:29 #13065Regular Member

Posts: 14Aisha
Anyone ever tired this person? http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...elight/5935867.
Decent massage? Service? Actual girl in picture? Let me know before I decide to pull the trigger on this one. You can PM me also. I been in touch with her. Says she is Japanese and is in the Waikiki area and asked what I do for work. Hmm.
JW.
-
03-18-16 13:56 #13064Senior Member

Posts: 274Jas
15th flr?.
Originally Posted by Poiuy2
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-16 13:51 #13063Senior Member

Posts: 274Selena
She's been there for a few years.
Originally Posted by EmSee
[View Original Post]
Changes her name to freshen up her add.
She's great can take a pounding.
She's about 5 feet or shorter.
-
03-18-16 12:32 #13062Senior Member

Posts: 100I'd assume so. She didn't tell me how much I just went off of what I hear on the forum. Just HJ and BJ MSOG, I TIPPED 140.
Originally Posted by Seeker963
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-16 12:29 #13061Senior Member

Posts: 133Selena
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...se-you/3167828
Tried her the other night. Pretty. But it was kinda dark. Nice tittys. Massage was pretty good. Strong. Got the knots out of my shoulders. Didn't know what to expect but everything on the menu offered. Settled for HJ. Which she got naked for. Roming and titty sucking was encouraged. Kinda rushed a bit tho "ohh you cum for me already baby". Lucky I ain't no min man. LOL. Drop that normal 120. Would repeat / would not depending on my situation LOL.
Huuuurajah!
-
03-18-16 06:37 #13060Senior Member

Posts: 384I think definitely worth it too. Kinda like for a change going to a single girl private AMP vs those fulltime ampz. No mama, no rush, no public entrance. Worth the repeat.
Originally Posted by Poiuy2
[View Original Post]
Flesh.











Reply With Quote





