Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13089
    Quote Originally Posted by CSupaMan  [View Original Post]
    Aloha mongers,

    Still fairly new to all of this. This ad has been catching my attention for sometime http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...l-girl/2631496 was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to drop some info on her. Seen that she works on Amana so figured it could possibly be either of the 3 Jasmine / Coco / Angie?

    Any info is greatly appreciated PM if needed.

    Shoots!

    -CS.
    Yes this is Angie. Nice middle aged provider with nice slim body. Nice real see tits. Gives an awesome old school style BBBJ with nice usage of tongue. Great suction. CFS with a tight nani. More friendly now since University days. Definitely a repeater.

    Flesh.

  2. #13088

    Far east

    Hey all,

    Toftt and went to far east since their ads and pics seemed legit.

    Called and got the room number. Spoke to Jenny who said she wasn't working that day. She's the one in the Chicago Bulls gear in a couple of their ads.

    Got worked by someone who I thought Jenny said was Yaya but she introduced herself as Linda. Got to work on my hearing I guess.

    Massage was ok. Nothing special. Services are available in all three tiers. HJ, BJ, FS. Just got to know what you want when you go in there I guess.

    Linda looked nice. Natural. Maybe 5'2 or 5'3. Chinese. Maybe Cs. Not a good guesser at that kind of stuff. She is skinny, but not a spinner. Speaks very little English but seemed very eager to please.

    Good luck to all that head there. The service was good and I will repeat. Hopefully with Jenny this time. Just watch out for the shower. Not the best acoutrements if you ask me. So maybe shower at home.

    L -8.

    S -7.

    A -9.

    Have fun and stay safe everyone.

    Jim P.

  3. #13087
    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu1  [View Original Post]
    Room #2301 in CC.
    Massage was ok. On the flip CBJ and FS. Not sure if I'll repeat. Wish they had more gals to choose from. Pm me if you want to know more info.
    Been there. I would not repeat. Was wham, bamm, thank you. With 15 min left.

    Cheers.

  4. #13086

    Momoca / Koko

    I went recently and yes Momoca has aged as its an old pic, this trully must of been years ago. She is looking MILFish now a days if you mongerz into hat kind of gals.

    Schedule, 60 for HF.

    Room #2301 in CC.

    This place is huge. Lots of massage rooms. Seems only her and Koko was working. Kinda wonder if other rooms for rent?

    Massage was ok. On the flip CBJ and FS. Not sure if I'll repeat. Wish they had more gals to choose from. Pm me if you want to know more info.

    Hono1, took one for the team, ready to monger and explore again!

    Report Ad🍒127826;127826;127826;127826;127826;12415;12394;12373;12435;12289;12371;12435;12395;12385;12399;127826;4 Hands Available🍒127826;127826;127826;127826;127826;.

    Posted: Sunday, March 20,2016 10:40 AM.

    Enlarge Picture.

    Enlarge Picture.

    We are Have New. Fun girls💋From Japan💋Just Come In Hawaii Now🌸.

    We have a Great personality & very playful, also 100% never rushed🌸.

    We have the wonderful touch to eliminate your stress at the end of a long day🌸.

    Call us to enjoy our sweet & friendly and have nice place to relax🌸.

    💟 MomoCa💟 25 olds 👄90 bl small girl👄.

    🌸 Koko 🌸 26 olds sweet.

    We Open Monday-Sunday. 9 am-10 pm.

    🍒 (808) 253-1925🍒 $60/1 h. $100/4 hands.

    1750 kalakaua Ave, 96826*** google map*.

    *yahoo map.

    • Location: Century center Honolulu, Honolulu (Oahu).

    • Post I'd: 5581570 honolulu.

    Email to friend.

  5. #13085

    Yumi??

    Anyone got intel on his provider? Seen this on Backpage. Lmk, Hono1.

    Report AdAsian massage.

    Posted: Sunday, March 20,2016 8:31 AM.

    Asian massage.

    Welcome to my clean and Peaceful Rooms. I have the Softest Hands and offer one of Greatest massages in Honolulu!

    I am a Taiwanese and Japaneses. And Goddess of touch. I will relax both your Body and Mind.

    Come relax and experience for yourself our special brand of Massage. A combo of Lite Touch, Swedish, Lomilomi, Thai and Chinese Massage deep tissue.

    I open 10 am to 11:00 pm.

    Free parking. Nice clean shower $60/1 Hour, $100/90 Min, $120/2 hours.

    Please Call Yumi: 760-615-6 xxxschedule an appointment and if I am busy please leave message, I will get back to you soon!

    96817*** google map*.

    *yahoo map.

    • Location: Hawaii, Honolulu (Oahu).

    • Post I'd: 5378464 honolulu.

    Email to friend.

  6. #13084

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by CSupaMan  [View Original Post]
    Aloha mongers,

    Still fairly new to all of this. This ad has been catching my attention for sometime http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...l-girl/2631496 was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to drop some info on her. Seen that she works on Amana so figured it could possibly be either of the 3 Jasmine / Coco / Angie?

    Any info is greatly appreciated PM if needed.

    Shoots!


    -CS.
    This is Angie. I saw her a few years ago when she had a place on second floor of University Avenue.

    Looks like picture. She was quiet and seemed shy. Nice slim body. There are reports about her on this forum.

    I saw one positive review about her recently.

  7. #13083

    Amana who?

    Aloha mongers,

    Still fairly new to all of this. This ad has been catching my attention for sometime http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...l-girl/2631496 was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to drop some info on her. Seen that she works on Amana so figured it could possibly be either of the 3 Jasmine / Coco / Angie?

    Any info is greatly appreciated PM if needed.

    Shoots!

    -CS.

  8. #13082

    Hairy Gorilla

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian3  [View Original Post]
    New to the hobby, wondering how the AMP girls tolerate hairy guys?

    Any advice will be grateful!

    Mahalo.
    If your a gorilla I would suggest you go get a wax. They might not find your balls.

  9. #13081

    Had a good time

    Quote Originally Posted by TBoy808  [View Original Post]
    Seen Jasmine at CC the other day for a massage. Not as hot as the pics, but probably hers with some photoshop. About 5'9" or so and skinny belly. Said she's Chinese / korean. Very friendly and good english, as mentioned. Fairly attractive face but not my type. The best part was her large breasts and round aureolas which did me in quickly.
    Several people have described her body and looks, and she looks as they say. Attractive, Korean facial features. Very accommodating and welcoming. The build up massage and foreplay was not very sensual. So unfortunately after a long time pumping in various positions I could not bust the nut. Sucks to be an old guy sometimes. LOL!

  10. #13080

    Hairy situation LOL

    New to the hobby, wondering how the AMP girls tolerate hairy guys?

    Any advice will be grateful!

    Mahalo.

  11. #13079

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by TBoy808  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I thought the same thing when I first got there and actually was thinking of ways to leave. Just kept positive, and happy I stayed, as she has an awesome rack.
    Haha. Thought it was only me. Glad someone else had the same reaction. She's very pretty, but has a physique and facial structure that gives you pause to wonder. She could tell by my reaction and was really nice about it. She told me I could leave and that she understands. I'm glad I stayed. Sort of. LOL.

    Flesh, that sounds like the room. Right out of elevator and left down the hall. Typical AMP doorbell.

  12. #13078

    Monica at Hiran

    Does anybody know if she plays?

  13. #13077
    Quote Originally Posted by Poiuy2  [View Original Post]
    Can't remember. It was at the end of the hall. Small studio. Don't recall seeing the windows opened to know which side of bldg I was on. Was distracted by how tall she was and how big her naturals were. Had to keep squeezing them to check if fakes.

    At first I thought she could be a lady boy because of how tall she is. But down there is real. Or is it? Thailand surgeons are the best.
    I'm positive! LOL Real awesome tits, real nani that I DATY for 30 minutes to make her cum then pounded while played with clit, and 12th floor. Out of the elevator make a right, then left.

    Flesh.

  14. #13076
    Quote Originally Posted by Poiuy2  [View Original Post]
    Can't remember. It was at the end of the hall. Small studio. Don't recall seeing the windows opened to know which side of bldg I was on. Was distracted by how tall she was and how big her naturals were. Had to keep squeezing them to check if fakes.

    At first I thought she could be a lady boy because of how tall she is. But down there is real. Or is it? Thailand surgeons are the best.
    LOL. I thought the same thing when I first got there and actually was thinking of ways to leave. Just kept positive, and happy I stayed, as she has an awesome rack.

  15. #13075
    Quote Originally Posted by Poiuy2  [View Original Post]
    Can't remember. It was at the end of the hall. Small studio. Don't recall seeing the windows opened to know which side of bldg I was on. Was distracted by how tall she was and how big her naturals were. Had to keep squeezing them to check if fakes.

    At first I thought she could be a lady boy because of how tall she is. But down there is real. Or is it? Thailand surgeons are the best.
    Heh heh. Yumi has many friends but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't bring a tranny there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape