Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,321 to 25,335 of 40011
-
03-20-16 20:51 #14691Senior Member

Posts: 637My news?
What's the quality of massage / girls / services? Been getting tired of not getting too far on Belmont, looking for a change up.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-16 22:30 #14690Senior Member

Posts: 788Not a good player
Maybe he isn't a very good shot and even though he gets MSOG the puck never gets in. Bob want's to make sure the stick is in the goal before he shoots again and again and again.
Originally Posted by RocketDork
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-16 17:05 #14689Senior Member

Posts: 665Zeus
It's still there as of noon today. At least the neon OPEN sign was flashing. Didn't stop in.
Originally Posted by JohnBill1232
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-16 15:33 #14688Senior Member

Posts: 63Thanks
Thank you. I don't think it was excessive. Maybe more than what others tip, but I wan't to be able to go back in there and be on good terms. Also compare it to individual services: massage was worth. 65 + . 20 tip so I paid. 4 for a hot HJ, from a sexy Asian chick. BP chicks, for. 4 are disgusting and it's not very hot. It makes you feel gross and scared. You have to spend at least $ on BP for something worth while.
Originally Posted by Wirelessone
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-16 10:11 #14687Senior Member

Posts: 1443Look it up
Look at abbreviations on top of the page. Thats where I found it. Rocket Dork.
Originally Posted by HappyRob
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-16 23:15 #14686Senior Member

Posts: 120Msog
Was that FS msog?
Originally Posted by JohnBill1232
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-16 22:09 #14685Senior Member

Posts: 218CourgarBait, let me say thank you for posting an actual review!
Good details, et al. As far as what you tipped, tip the lady what you feel like. Kim Kardashian can't break the internet and you giving up an extra $20 has not affect on the level of service the next monger receives, inlcuding those mongers who swipe the tip after the deed is done and the girl leaves the room, you know you are.
Originally Posted by CougarBait
[View Original Post]
If you like the lady and the service, try and return soon and offer to massage her, it's a great passive / aggressive way to get her naked.
Wired.
-
03-17-16 22:08 #14684Regular Member

Posts: 22I don't know Amanda, but a few years ago I had a really great experience with a latina named Christina at Oki Doki. She was fantastic.
Originally Posted by CraigGerton
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-16 10:52 #14683Senior Member

Posts: 47Zeus Massage
Is this place still around? Had a great time there but before I wanted to make the drive there wanted to make sure it's still the same.
-
03-17-16 10:49 #14682Senior Member

Posts: 47I have gotten an hour before. For $20 more it's definitely more relaxing / massage time. Ruby used to give multiple pops with an hour.
Originally Posted by HeadFirst80
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-16 09:41 #14681Senior Member

Posts: 518Meh, its a rookie mistake. I've over tipped for mediocre service earlier in my mongering career as well.
Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-16 00:29 #14680Banned Member

Posts: 223RE: Moon on Canal
You asked HER if the tip was enough? Would you have coughed up $80 or $100 if she'd asked for it? You don't leave money out before, and you don't ask if the tip is enough. No wonder the AMP experience is no longer an experience, but a crapshoot. Emphasis on crap.
Originally Posted by CougarBait
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-16 23:03 #14679Senior Member

Posts: 63Moon on Canal
Hey all, first time posting a report here.
I've been itching to try an AMP for a while. Usually go with BP providers reviewed on the oThER site. I did get a massage at an AMP on broadway or clark quite few years ago, with a nice massage and table shower, but I had no idea how to make anything else happen. Had never been with any provider at that point. Now I can't remember the name of the place or exactly where it was, so I can't find it again (which I could).
So I've been snooping on here and read about Moon. Tonight I dreamt I visited. . 65 got me in the door for 1 hour. Cute petite little Chinese girl, I did not get the name, with some artwork on both shoulders showed up. Since I had never been, and I wanted it to be clear what I wanted, I left a few 20's folded up with a rubber in them, with just the corner showing, on the chair next to my pants pocket.
She started to give me my massage, and after about 5 minutes she must have noticed what I left out, turned on the lights and asked me to put that in my pocket because she "doesn't' want any trouble".
Damn, wrong move.
So the massage goes on, most of it was just OK. I'm comparing to legit massages from american and EU chicks, so maybe the AMP thing is just different. But she didn't even touch my IT band.
She DID eventually take off her shoes and walk / bounce on my back, which was pretty awesome. There were some sensual aspects, which don't exist from legit EU / American massages, but not many.
At 45 min she asked if I wanted a shower. Of course I do! She started the shower with me on my back, then on the flip she ran her hand across my junk, which was rock hard, I reacted with an intake of breath and she smiled. And then she repeated. Another smile, and a slight raise of the eye brows saying "should I? I nodded yes. She made the sign for money by rubbing her finger two fingers and her thump, and the pointed in the direction of the room. I nodded yes.
She did a nice job. I signaled for a BJ, she said no, same for taking off her shirt. But she got the job done and I enjoyed it.
When we got back to the room, I handed her. 4 and asked if that was enough. She said "1 more". So total damage was. 65 cover and. 6 for the HE / tip.
-
03-16-16 14:29 #14678Regular Member

Posts: 8Searching
Anybody know where the Latina at Oki Doki went, think it was Amanda.
Also wondering if Lily from Tpro is still around of left.
PM me if you know.
-
03-16-16 13:28 #14677Regular Member

Posts: 5Wallet
I always bring my wallet into the AMP, but it never leaves my side. You will find a zippered bag on the side table for personal items. In it I put my watch, car keys, wallet and bring with me to TS. When Paying the provider pull the money from your wallet. When they see this they are less concerned you are LE. Of course only bring the amount of money plan to spend so your little head doesn't spend more.












Reply With Quote





