Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14700
    Ask for Joanne. No BS like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by WildRider80  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about " kimmie". Paid for hour was out the door in 30 min. Wanted. 60 for standard HE. Glad I was able to get anything but seems like they want a premium.

  2. #14699

    Ah, yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I read the Yelp Review.

    http://www.yelp.com/biz/ping-spa-chicago

    Brought a smile to my face. The woman who wrote the review thought is was odd she had to pay beforehand. I'm guessing you had a different ending than the woman received. But, who knows. LOL. Bob.
    Wonder what she'd have done if she saw a guy leaving with his "masseuse" holding his hand and giving him a kiss on the cheek before he goes out the door? I can see it now: "The staff is very friendly, even thinking customers for their business. ".

  3. #14698

    Pine tree on route 83

    Had a dream about " kimmie". Paid for hour was out the door in 30 min. Wanted. 60 for standard HE. Glad I was able to get anything but seems like they want a premium.

  4. #14697
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Ping

    Quote Originally Posted by Gitty  [View Original Post]
    Visited on Saturday afternoon. Had a great time. PM for details.
    I read the Yelp Review.

    http://www.yelp.com/biz/ping-spa-chicago

    Brought a smile to my face. The woman who wrote the review thought is was odd she had to pay beforehand. I'm guessing you had a different ending than the woman received. But, who knows. LOL. Bob.

  5. #14696

    Ping Spa

    Visited on Saturday afternoon. Had a great time. PM for details.

  6. #14695

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    What's the quality of massage / girls / services? Been getting tired of not getting too far on Belmont, looking for a change up.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Not really sure, I was quoting the last time Linda was brought up on the forums.
    Well, as of this week there are 2 "girls" I've never seen there before. The regulars there were not around.

    Neither was very attractive nor very young. 40 ish and stout. Still though, accommodating and good massage skills, standard stuff. Didn't ask for a name.

    BB.

  7. #14694
    There is a place I go, the lady is a friend of mine and she says she sometimes has a stinky ass problem. She told me she never says anything and just gets a hot towel to wipe it down.



    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    My friend unwisely took a job in Spring Valley, which is farm country, almost in Iowa. Horrible place. Messy. Unheated. In the middle of nowhere. 125 miles from me! I live in Lake County, Il and she is just off I80. She is legit. Will not give extras. But all the guys ask for extras. (Yeah, I get the irony). Each night she could not sleep because of the cold. She asked to quit, but owner said she could not leave until they found another girl. Finally she got sick and the owner relented. Last night (Tueday) she told me.

    So this morning 7 am, drove down to Spring valley and got her. Drove her to Chinatown. We got there at noon. Checked into a rooming house. Spent the afternoon. Now I've got her cold, but it was worth it. I'll be spending all day with her tomorrow, (Thursday).

    Now here's the advice part of the story: She told me all the customers in that town smell like "Ass". Don't wash, apparently. Stinky Asses, she says. Says her stomach turns as she tries to massage. I told her they need a sign out front. That they reserve the right to refuse anybody with a stinky ass.

    In this "sport" where getting extras is sometimes uncertain. Just keep in mind, if your ass smells bad, you will be hurting your chances. So, do yourself a favor, and wash that ass before you visit.

    As far as my recommendation of the Massage shop, my friend is gone (thank God), the owner is about 45-50, Chinese, thin, and gives off that extras vibe. She is now in the process of finding another woman. Bob.

  8. #14693

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    Linda had a reopening? When were they closed?

    BB.
    Not really sure, I was quoting the last time Linda was brought up on the forums.

  9. #14692

    Reopening?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    What's the quality of massage / girls / services? Been getting tired of not getting too far on Belmont, looking for a change up.
    Linda had a reopening? When were they closed?

    BB.

  10. #14691

    My news?

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to Linda's since the reopening? Thinking of heading there next week if it's worth it. Thanks!
    What's the quality of massage / girls / services? Been getting tired of not getting too far on Belmont, looking for a change up.

  11. #14690

    Not a good player

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDork  [View Original Post]
    Look at abbreviations on top of the page. Thats where I found it. Rocket Dork.
    Maybe he isn't a very good shot and even though he gets MSOG the puck never gets in. Bob want's to make sure the stick is in the goal before he shoots again and again and again.

  12. #14689

    Zeus

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBill1232  [View Original Post]
    Is this place still around? Had a great time there but before I wanted to make the drive there wanted to make sure it's still the same.
    It's still there as of noon today. At least the neon OPEN sign was flashing. Didn't stop in.

  13. #14688

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessone  [View Original Post]
    Good details, et al. As far as what you tipped, tip the lady what you feel like. Kim Kardashian can't break the internet and you giving up an extra $20 has not affect on the level of service the next monger receives, including those mongers who swipe the tip after the deed is done and the girl leaves the room, you know you are.

    If you like the lady and the service, try and return soon and offer to massage her, it's a great passive / aggressive way to get her naked.

    Wired.
    Thank you. I don't think it was excessive. Maybe more than what others tip, but I wan't to be able to go back in there and be on good terms. Also compare it to individual services: massage was worth. 65 + . 20 tip so I paid. 4 for a hot HJ, from a sexy Asian chick. BP chicks, for. 4 are disgusting and it's not very hot. It makes you feel gross and scared. You have to spend at least $ on BP for something worth while.

  14. #14687

    Look it up

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyRob  [View Original Post]
    Was that FS msog?
    Look at abbreviations on top of the page. Thats where I found it. Rocket Dork.

  15. #14686

    Msog

    Was that FS msog?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBill1232  [View Original Post]
    I have gotten an hour before. For $20 more it's definitely more relaxing / massage time. Ruby used to give multiple pops with an hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape