High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 678 of 869 FirstFirst ... 178 578 628 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 728 778 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 13025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2870

    Info on nuru

    Hey guys, I've heard about nuru and I want to try it out, but I can't seem to find reviews or anything. I'm not from the area, but I will be making a trip sometime soon.

  2. #2869
    Curious as well. Price looks too low to be anything more than legit tho.

  3. #2868

    Say it aint so

    Hope you are right. This was a gem.

  4. #2867

  5. #2866
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    I never do

    Quote Originally Posted by AssPro  [View Original Post]
    It's funny how some guys have no problem negotiating the price of a new house, a new car, or even carpeting, but won't say a word when it comes to pussy.
    I pay it or pass, the asking price tells you a lot about the chick. GPS can be determined by what value they place on their pussy.

  6. #2865

    Sakura closed

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Fearing one of the best is gone. Anyone been by Sakura? Number is dead. Door was locked and sign read "plummung issue closed for week". Any mongers with intel? Pray it aint so!
    I live a few blocks away from Sakura and it's still shut down. I think this has happened a few times in the past so it will probably be open again soon. If I see any activity I'll let you know.

  7. #2864

    My onw experience is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gekio  [View Original Post]
    So I was in the area and went to this location. I'm sure you guys know the one. Mamasan said 2 latinas were working and I asked to see them both. Carol walked in first and I was like no need to see the 2nd one so I can comment on that.

    Carol is a middle aged Columbian with a banging body. She only works Tuesday. She went above and beyond.

    Happy times.
    I would recommend going on Wednesday or Saturday and ask for Carla. Bubbly personality, Bolt-on the's and sort of a whiskey voice.

  8. #2863
    Quote Originally Posted by FiftyFourteen  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else noticed this trend of girls in Hollywood Thai Massage pushing hard for $100 for HE? Admittedly the girls tend to be the younger models and after negotiating back down to reasonable rates I've managed to score a little more than the typical OTC roaming that caps off most Thai experiences. But wow! It used to be $40 was the norm.
    Too many fools fall for it and pay the asking rate. That is why!

  9. #2862

    Thai-Way Robery!!

    Has anyone else noticed this trend of girls in Hollywood Thai Massage pushing hard for $100 for HE? Admittedly the girls tend to be the younger models and after negotiating back down to reasonable rates I've managed to score a little more than the typical OTC roaming that caps off most Thai experiences. But wow! It used to be $40 was the norm.

  10. #2861
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipisil  [View Original Post]
    Damage and location? I've been trying to move into the massages recently. Went to an asian massage by san marino recently. Banging body, but service was a 3 out of 10.
    Lennox acupressure, right by LAX. 40 for the house and $ tip.

  11. #2860
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekio  [View Original Post]
    So I was in the area and went to this location. I'm sure you guys know the one. Mamasan said 2 latinas were working and I asked to see them both. Carol walked in first and I was like no need to see the 2nd one so I can comment on that.

    Carol is a middle aged Columbian with a banging body. She only works Tuesday. She went above and beyond.

    Happy times.
    Damage and location? I've been trying to move into the massages recently. Went to an asian massage by san marino recently. Banging body, but service was a 3 out of 10.

  12. #2859
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekio  [View Original Post]
    So I was in the area and went to this location. I'm sure you guys know the one. Mamasan said 2 latinas were working and I asked to see them both. Carol walked in first and I was like no need to see the 2nd one so I can comment on that.

    Carol is a middle aged Columbian with a banging body. She only works Tuesday. She went above and beyond.

    Happy times.
    Middle age as in 40 or 45+?

  13. #2858

    Lennox by LAX

    So I was in the area and went to this location. I'm sure you guys know the one. Mamasan said 2 latinas were working and I asked to see them both. Carol walked in first and I was like no need to see the 2nd one so I can comment on that.

    Carol is a middle aged Columbian with a banging body. She only works Tuesday. She went above and beyond.

    Happy times.

  14. #2857

    Any recent experience?

    Fearing one of the best is gone. Anyone been by Sakura? Number is dead. Door was locked and sign read "plummung issue closed for week". Any mongers with intel? Pray it aint so!

  15. #2856

    Green with Envy

    So I took a visit to Green Spa the other day, right above Olympic on WW blvd. Several people recommended it after asking about a place that has some good Latinas. It's not located in the strip mall at this intersection but is adjacent to it as it is attached to the buildings of the strip mall. So, the entrance is on a busy street. Not too good if you want to avoid being seen or doing the walk of shame after exiting, but I didn't mind either as I'm new to the area.

    The place is actually located on the second floor of the complex. You go upstairs and arrive at a landing with the all too familiar window and door set up. There is a guy at this window, the first and only time I've ever seen this (welcome to LA, right? I ask for the 30 minutes and pay the fee. 4. He leads me to the room and tells me to get comfortable and that someone will be with me shortly. Don't know if there was a shortage of girls or anything, but this went on for a pretty long time. It was ages before anyone came in. So much so that I actually thought of leaving. On a hunch, I checked my wallet and discovered that I had less money than I previously had thought. Only. 6. Thought my afternoon was going to be spoiled because of my stupid mistake. After messing on my phone for a while, in walks Marisol. Average height, nice (but not enormous) chest, and a round booty.

    She puts a heat pad on my back and gives me a so so massage. This goes on for about 10 minutes and there's small chit chat. She begins putting her hand on my ass a lot, a good sign. She removes the towel and pats my bum and asks me to turn over. Upon the flip, she grabs my member and begins to stroke, asking me if this is okay. I tell her yes and ask her for more. She says that it will cost me. 100. I say okay and that I couldn't wait for next time. She says that if I come back, she'll give me a taste now, but only ds. I say okay and she grabs a hat. I stand up and pump away, dropping my dick gravy after about 10 minutes. She gives me a hot towel I give her the tip and thank her. I'll definitely be coming back here, but may ask for someone with a bigger booty.

    Do send me a PM if you have any tips for which women to check out here.

    - BE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape