Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 678 of 867 FirstFirst ... 178 578 628 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 728 778 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 13004
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2849
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipisil  [View Original Post]
    Damage and location? I've been trying to move into the massages recently. Went to an asian massage by san marino recently. Banging body, but service was a 3 out of 10.
    Lennox acupressure, right by LAX. 40 for the house and $ tip.

  2. #2848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekio  [View Original Post]
    So I was in the area and went to this location. I'm sure you guys know the one. Mamasan said 2 latinas were working and I asked to see them both. Carol walked in first and I was like no need to see the 2nd one so I can comment on that.

    Carol is a middle aged Columbian with a banging body. She only works Tuesday. She went above and beyond.

    Happy times.
    Damage and location? I've been trying to move into the massages recently. Went to an asian massage by san marino recently. Banging body, but service was a 3 out of 10.

  3. #2847
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekio  [View Original Post]
    So I was in the area and went to this location. I'm sure you guys know the one. Mamasan said 2 latinas were working and I asked to see them both. Carol walked in first and I was like no need to see the 2nd one so I can comment on that.

    Carol is a middle aged Columbian with a banging body. She only works Tuesday. She went above and beyond.

    Happy times.
    Middle age as in 40 or 45+?

  4. #2846

    Lennox by LAX

    So I was in the area and went to this location. I'm sure you guys know the one. Mamasan said 2 latinas were working and I asked to see them both. Carol walked in first and I was like no need to see the 2nd one so I can comment on that.

    Carol is a middle aged Columbian with a banging body. She only works Tuesday. She went above and beyond.

    Happy times.

  5. #2845

    Any recent experience?

    Fearing one of the best is gone. Anyone been by Sakura? Number is dead. Door was locked and sign read "plummung issue closed for week". Any mongers with intel? Pray it aint so!

  6. #2844

    Green with Envy

    So I took a visit to Green Spa the other day, right above Olympic on WW blvd. Several people recommended it after asking about a place that has some good Latinas. It's not located in the strip mall at this intersection but is adjacent to it as it is attached to the buildings of the strip mall. So, the entrance is on a busy street. Not too good if you want to avoid being seen or doing the walk of shame after exiting, but I didn't mind either as I'm new to the area.

    The place is actually located on the second floor of the complex. You go upstairs and arrive at a landing with the all too familiar window and door set up. There is a guy at this window, the first and only time I've ever seen this (welcome to LA, right? I ask for the 30 minutes and pay the fee. 4. He leads me to the room and tells me to get comfortable and that someone will be with me shortly. Don't know if there was a shortage of girls or anything, but this went on for a pretty long time. It was ages before anyone came in. So much so that I actually thought of leaving. On a hunch, I checked my wallet and discovered that I had less money than I previously had thought. Only. 6. Thought my afternoon was going to be spoiled because of my stupid mistake. After messing on my phone for a while, in walks Marisol. Average height, nice (but not enormous) chest, and a round booty.

    She puts a heat pad on my back and gives me a so so massage. This goes on for about 10 minutes and there's small chit chat. She begins putting her hand on my ass a lot, a good sign. She removes the towel and pats my bum and asks me to turn over. Upon the flip, she grabs my member and begins to stroke, asking me if this is okay. I tell her yes and ask her for more. She says that it will cost me. 100. I say okay and that I couldn't wait for next time. She says that if I come back, she'll give me a taste now, but only ds. I say okay and she grabs a hat. I stand up and pump away, dropping my dick gravy after about 10 minutes. She gives me a hot towel I give her the tip and thank her. I'll definitely be coming back here, but may ask for someone with a bigger booty.

    Do send me a PM if you have any tips for which women to check out here.

    - BE.

  7. #2843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Pink One

    Has anyone visited Pink One on 3rd in Ktown lately? I see ads with new manager and grand opening and just wondering if anything is different.

  8. #2842
    Quote Originally Posted by AlhambraBoy5  [View Original Post]
    .

    So I took my ass to the Moonstone massage in LA, it seems to be legit. No Jenny there. I was very disappointed. Will not return!
    Jenny works Fri-Mon at the WeHo location. You went to the other place on a Monday. Do the math.

  9. #2841
    And all providers are 45 plus in my 2 visits and look around.

    Quote Originally Posted by JBill96  [View Original Post]
    Tried out Super spa on sepulveda. Massage therapist was Ginni. This place is great. Very good massage, table shower and HE. But pretty expensive. 60 minute massage with 30 minute body scrub was 110 and she wanted 60 after HE. I know pretty steep but I needed a good therapeutic massage before the HE. Hope this helps someone.

  10. #2840

    Info needed, and I hate to ask but

    I am not sure if this is the right area. I am visiting a "friend" in attwatter village. It is off the 5 right on glendale. There are 3 AMPs there. They all state thai massage. One is by a raquet store where they restring tennis raquets. They are all right in that area. Are any of them worth checking out. I don't really care about FS, just like handy massages. I am cheap though. So let me know which one I should check out. PM if ya need. Thanks.

  11. #2839

    Lax

    Tried out Super spa on sepulveda. Massage therapist was Ginni. This place is great. Very good massage, table shower and HE. But pretty expensive. 60 minute massage with 30 minute body scrub was 110 and she wanted 60 after HE. I know pretty steep but I needed a good therapeutic massage before the HE. Hope this helps someone.

  12. #2838

    Sakura no mas?

    Stopped by my favorite place and a sign said "closed for one week plumbing problem". Anyone know the skinny??

  13. #2837
    Quote Originally Posted by AlhambraBoy5  [View Original Post]
    .

    So I took my ass to the Moonstone massage in LA, it seems to be legit. No Jenny there. I was very disappointed. Will not return!
    I have seen a Lisa there and a Wendy. "Wendy" is also Susan at a parlor in Santa Monica. Always everything on the table for me. As you may know, there's a "churn" in providers. More and more, I'm running into girls who work only 1-2 days a week at one shop and presumably work at one or more other shops. I saw the infamous Jenny many years ago and would not recognize her, but pretty sure "Lisa" isn't Jenny.

    As always, YMMV.

  14. #2836

    Moonstone massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Mracuol  [View Original Post]
    Moonstone Massage.

    4446 Huntington Drive.

    Los Angeles CA 90032.

    Jenny is the same notorious bareback and anal queen Jenny from West Therapy in WeHo.
    .

    So I took my ass to the Moonstone massage in LA, it seems to be legit. No Jenny there. I was very disappointed. Will not return!

  15. #2835

    Jenny jenny

    WeHo Jenny works at this Huntington Drive location? Am I understanding you correctly? And We Ho Jenny also calls herself Jenny at this Huntington Drive location? Because I am so there if this is true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mracuol  [View Original Post]
    Moonstone Massage.

    4446 Huntington Drive.

    Los Angeles CA 90032.

    Jenny is the same notorious bareback and anal queen Jenny from West Therapy in WeHo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape