Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13029

    Roaches

    Quote Originally Posted by DaOne  [View Original Post]
    Yes great job but you guys forgot about the roach infestation there. Take a good look on that bar counter, ceilings in shower room and in the weaves of the clothes basket!
    Good one! I forgot about them buggas. Yes it has always been a problem with Kay's places from upstairs locations to here. Must be something about their religion that won't let them know about RAID or some other bait to get rid of them roaches. It happens to a lot of them Thai places though from experience I've seen them in Vera's, Nikki's, Lily's and others. Must be that Century Center has a major problem with the central a / see.

  2. #13028

    Almost "Exactly as Told"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    Great job, nailed it to the point except
    Yes great job but you guys forgot about the roach infestation there. Take a good look on that bar counter, ceilings in shower room and in the weaves of the clothes basket!

  3. #13027

    Exactly as told

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    This nailed my experience with these providers also. Until something changes over there, best to find somewhere else.

    Great job.

    HB.
    Great job, nailed it to the point except.

    Ginger. IMHO not a looker at all. Yikes personally.

    There was a LuLu there that was Chinese also not too good massage technique maybe a 5/10 bigger lady no play though either.

    Think they also had a Becky there Japanese or some oriental skinny strong but fast "pokey" technique if you get me drift, not Swedish and not too enjoyable.

    Stay safe my friends.

    007.

  4. #13026

    Angie 2701

    Quote Originally Posted by DJQuick  [View Original Post]
    Can't remember the name bro. I think best Thai massage. Not so sure.
    Just a quick note as I got to get to work.

    Angie is still around, has I think Apple, Annie, Angie, and I forget but here is her ad on CL.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5491190887.html

    Stay safe my fellow mongers.

    007.

  5. #13025

    Nailed it

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    Reporting in on my experience at Kays Massage place at CC that's open early until late night. I like the hours since my schedule is so insane. I have now tried almost all the girls at this place and no luck! Has anyone gotten a HE from any of them? I feel I am just wasting my money. Anyways Here is my quick reports with their ads.

    First up is kay, maybe she is like the mamasan or something. I tried her first because of her ad with nice boobies showing. When I show up however she was fully covered up. Her massage was nothing special. More like an average 6, not bad but nothing to rave about. No hint of play and I saw would see her standing behind the bar everytime I came back to try a new girl.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...r-hour/5149257

    Next up is Cee, very pretty Mexican girl that looks better in person than her pics. I saw her twice, once she had make up on like the ad and the other time she had no make up. I think she looks beautiful either. I tried twice perhaps hoping something would go well for me since I find her youth and looks so attractive. However, no hint of play also and her massage skills were the worst of all the girls there. I would say a 4/10. She was tired and apologized for not being able to give it more energy which is another reason why I gave it a second try. Waste of money. Sigh.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...n-girl/5609040

    Next up I saw missy who is a talker! She is also very pretty and real good massage skills as well. I would say a 7/10. She dressed the sexiest out of all of them too which was a nice plus. She had on heels that day and jean booty shorts that looked great on her. I felt a little but like I was being interrogated because of how many questions she asked. It was hard to let my mind shut off because of that but her pressure and technique is great. No hint of play either which is why I stopped at her.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...rapist/4755146

    Ginger is the only one I have not seen out the 4 girls I know that work there. She seemed nice enough on the visits I have been there but I do not want to keep wasting money if I do not get a he.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...n-late/4809132

    Are there any good massage + he someone could share their info with me? Pm is okay too. Any questions feel free to ask.

    Happy safe mongering guys.
    This nailed my experience with these providers also. Until something changes over there, best to find somewhere else.

    Great job.

    HB.

  6. #13024
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    Reporting in on my experience at Kays Massage place at CC that's open early until late night. I like the hours since my schedule is so insane. I have now tried almost all the girls at this place and no luck! Has anyone gotten a HE from any of them? I feel I am just wasting my money. Anyways Here is my quick reports with their ads.

    First up is kay, maybe she is like the mamasan or something. I tried her first because of her ad with nice boobies showing. When I show up however she was fully covered up. Her massage was nothing special. More like an average 6, not bad but nothing to rave about. No hint of play and I saw would see her standing behind the bar everytime I came back to try a new girl.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...r-hour/5149257

    Next up is Cee, very pretty Mexican girl that looks better in person than her pics. I saw her twice, once she had make up on like the ad and the other time she had no make up. I think she looks beautiful either. I tried twice perhaps hoping something would go well for me since I find her youth and looks so attractive. However, no hint of play also and her massage skills were the worst of all the girls there. I would say a 4/10. She was tired and apologized for not being able to give it more energy which is another reason why I gave it a second try. Waste of money. Sigh.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...n-girl/5609040

    Next up I saw missy who is a talker! She is also very pretty and real good massage skills as well. I would say a 7/10. She dressed the sexiest out of all of them too which was a nice plus. She had on heels that day and jean booty shorts that looked great on her. I felt a little but like I was being interrogated because of how many questions she asked. It was hard to let my mind shut off because of that but her pressure and technique is great. No hint of play either which is why I stopped at her.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...rapist/4755146

    Ginger is the only one I have not seen out the 4 girls I know that work there. She seemed nice enough on the visits I have been there but I do not want to keep wasting money if I do not get a he.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...n-late/4809132

    Are there any good massage + he someone could share their info with me? Pm is okay too. Any questions feel free to ask.

    Happy safe mongering guys.
    Thanks for your excellent report. Saves me a lot of time and money. If you haven't already, give rona a try at http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5491200484.html. There are two others here too but one is a big girl and the other was not as cute and petite. Rona is about 5', 95 lbs. Wouldn't get naked for me or allow roaming of crucial areas but satisfied the need.

  7. #13023

    My review of the girls at kays massage in cc

    Reporting in on my experience at Kays Massage place at CC that's open early until late night. I like the hours since my schedule is so insane. I have now tried almost all the girls at this place and no luck! Has anyone gotten a HE from any of them? I feel I am just wasting my money. Anyways Here is my quick reports with their ads.

    First up is kay, maybe she is like the mamasan or something. I tried her first because of her ad with nice boobies showing. When I show up however she was fully covered up. Her massage was nothing special. More like an average 6, not bad but nothing to rave about. No hint of play and I saw would see her standing behind the bar everytime I came back to try a new girl.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...r-hour/5149257

    Next up is Cee, very pretty Mexican girl that looks better in person than her pics. I saw her twice, once she had make up on like the ad and the other time she had no make up. I think she looks beautiful either. I tried twice perhaps hoping something would go well for me since I find her youth and looks so attractive. However, no hint of play also and her massage skills were the worst of all the girls there. I would say a 4/10. She was tired and apologized for not being able to give it more energy which is another reason why I gave it a second try. Waste of money. Sigh.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...n-girl/5609040

    Next up I saw missy who is a talker! She is also very pretty and real good massage skills as well. I would say a 7/10. She dressed the sexiest out of all of them too which was a nice plus. She had on heels that day and jean booty shorts that looked great on her. I felt a little but like I was being interrogated because of how many questions she asked. It was hard to let my mind shut off because of that but her pressure and technique is great. No hint of play either which is why I stopped at her.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...rapist/4755146

    Ginger is the only one I have not seen out the 4 girls I know that work there. She seemed nice enough on the visits I have been there but I do not want to keep wasting money if I do not get a he.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...n-late/4809132

    Are there any good massage + he someone could share their info with me? Pm is okay too. Any questions feel free to ask.

    Happy safe mongering guys.

  8. #13022

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHead1  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Jaymie to me. Short, cute, strong. Think she still there.
    Thank you.

    How do I book with jamie? Do I have to go through vera again?

  9. #13021
    Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot  [View Original Post]
    Thai style is 2701. What is the name for 2702?
    Can't remember the name bro. I think best Thai massage. Not so sure.

  10. #13020

    Emerald (Shella)

    By far the best service I got was from her. She's pretty and have a banging body and also she's super nice and respectful. She never rushed me or anything. She's a real professional and she gave me the best pleasure. I would love to see her everyday!! I was suppose to get kora but I'm super glad and lucky I got Shella she was freakin hot and naughty. I love petite women and once I saw her come in with her sexy lingerie I knew I wanted her. How could you turn down a girl who's naught and also pretty with a banging body. Definitely going to see her again. Why'all should check her out if you guys go to emeralds. Alohaaa.

  11. #13019

    Emerald (Shella)

    By far the best service I got was from her. She's pretty and have a banging body and also she's super nice and respectful. She never rushed me or anything. She's a real professional and she gave me the best pleasure. I would love to see her everyday!! I was suppose to get kora but I'm super glad and lucky I got Shella she was freakin hot and naughty. I love petite women and once I saw her come in with her sexy lingerie I knew I wanted her. How could you turn down a girl who's naught and also pretty with a banging body. Definitely going to see her again. Why'all should check her out if you guys go to emeralds. Alohaaa.

  12. #13018

    Emerald spa

    Went there recently and found my favorite girl. I love Shella. She gave me the best experience out of all the places I went. She's really polite and nice and she never rushed me. She just knew what I liked and I had a blast. Shella is the one girl I will go back to emeralds for and only her. Trust me guys she's really great!!

  13. #13017
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    The pass for Thailand Massage is Vera's place in 2403. This 262 number is likely for the girl in this ad, but I suppose you need to ask for "Tammy" to make sure she's available. Quite a variety of women work there.
    Been to Vera's place, didn't realize that was the her place this girl Tammy was working out of. That's for the heads up might have to go check her out, Thanks H Mobius!!

  14. #13016

    Search tricks

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    I am still new to this website so I have not yet figured out how to filter my searches to just honolulu. I get hundreds of results when I typed in kay. The price I pay for not being computer savii. Thanks.
    PM me and I will share what an IT guy taught me about using Google to search a password protected site for words that appear anywhere within the site, even inside of posts, which the search on this site won't do. With inside knowledge there's no need to read through everything.

  15. #13015

    Correspondence

    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker963  [View Original Post]
    Actually we have never PMed before. Your reporting here is incorrect.

    You once outlined prices and service at mango and I followed what you said and found that report to be incorrect also. I'm sure you would attribute this to my looks, social skills, sexual prowess, inability to connect and / or impress the girl. Your schtick here along with the msog schtick has gotten old on here. I'm looking for places, people, ads. Beyond that I don't really need you airing your issues with the humble brag song and dance.

    You are welcome to PM me and I will respond. I only do the lmt scene and not AMP so I am pretty familiar with how it works and how to conduct myself for the best results. Would be happy to share info.

    I honestly think you are one of the most valuable contributors to the forums and think you provide great info. But you often color your posts with your obvious narcisstic insecurities that you are compelled to display to everyone on a regular.

    I sincerely hope to hear from you so that we share info.

    Thanks bro.
    Thank you Seeker963 for your kind reply. I would have taken screen shots of the actual messages however I deleted it because of storage capacity issues with PMs. In any case since you are familiar with the LMT scene there will be no logical reason to share with you via PM what you already familiar with.

    Mango and all LMT Estb. are YMMV, humble apologies that the info did not apply to you. Anyway thanks for the inquiry. Let us just go our separate monger ways and seek our own HE endeavors and be mindful that what I report does not apply to each. By the way thank you for contributing your experience to the forum. Appreciate. Have a good day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape