Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 17,731 to 17,745 of 30759
-
03-16-16 16:38 #13029Senior Member

Posts: 362Roaches
Good one! I forgot about them buggas. Yes it has always been a problem with Kay's places from upstairs locations to here. Must be something about their religion that won't let them know about RAID or some other bait to get rid of them roaches. It happens to a lot of them Thai places though from experience I've seen them in Vera's, Nikki's, Lily's and others. Must be that Century Center has a major problem with the central a / see.
Originally Posted by DaOne
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-16 15:33 #13028Senior Member

Posts: 207Almost "Exactly as Told"
Yes great job but you guys forgot about the roach infestation there. Take a good look on that bar counter, ceilings in shower room and in the weaves of the clothes basket!
Originally Posted by Hawaiian007
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-16 14:07 #13027Senior Member

Posts: 362Exactly as told
Great job, nailed it to the point except.
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
Ginger. IMHO not a looker at all. Yikes personally.
There was a LuLu there that was Chinese also not too good massage technique maybe a 5/10 bigger lady no play though either.
Think they also had a Becky there Japanese or some oriental skinny strong but fast "pokey" technique if you get me drift, not Swedish and not too enjoyable.
Stay safe my friends.
007.
-
03-16-16 14:04 #13026Senior Member

Posts: 362Angie 2701
Just a quick note as I got to get to work.
Originally Posted by DJQuick
[View Original Post]
Angie is still around, has I think Apple, Annie, Angie, and I forget but here is her ad on CL.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5491190887.html
Stay safe my fellow mongers.
007.
-
03-16-16 13:56 #13025Senior Member

Posts: 440Nailed it
This nailed my experience with these providers also. Until something changes over there, best to find somewhere else.
Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu
[View Original Post]
Great job.
HB.
-
03-16-16 13:31 #13024Senior Member

Posts: 67Thanks for your excellent report. Saves me a lot of time and money. If you haven't already, give rona a try at http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5491200484.html. There are two others here too but one is a big girl and the other was not as cute and petite. Rona is about 5', 95 lbs. Wouldn't get naked for me or allow roaming of crucial areas but satisfied the need.
Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-16 05:05 #13023Senior Member

Posts: 174My review of the girls at kays massage in cc
Reporting in on my experience at Kays Massage place at CC that's open early until late night. I like the hours since my schedule is so insane. I have now tried almost all the girls at this place and no luck! Has anyone gotten a HE from any of them? I feel I am just wasting my money. Anyways Here is my quick reports with their ads.
First up is kay, maybe she is like the mamasan or something. I tried her first because of her ad with nice boobies showing. When I show up however she was fully covered up. Her massage was nothing special. More like an average 6, not bad but nothing to rave about. No hint of play and I saw would see her standing behind the bar everytime I came back to try a new girl.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...r-hour/5149257
Next up is Cee, very pretty Mexican girl that looks better in person than her pics. I saw her twice, once she had make up on like the ad and the other time she had no make up. I think she looks beautiful either. I tried twice perhaps hoping something would go well for me since I find her youth and looks so attractive. However, no hint of play also and her massage skills were the worst of all the girls there. I would say a 4/10. She was tired and apologized for not being able to give it more energy which is another reason why I gave it a second try. Waste of money. Sigh.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...n-girl/5609040
Next up I saw missy who is a talker! She is also very pretty and real good massage skills as well. I would say a 7/10. She dressed the sexiest out of all of them too which was a nice plus. She had on heels that day and jean booty shorts that looked great on her. I felt a little but like I was being interrogated because of how many questions she asked. It was hard to let my mind shut off because of that but her pressure and technique is great. No hint of play either which is why I stopped at her.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...rapist/4755146
Ginger is the only one I have not seen out the 4 girls I know that work there. She seemed nice enough on the visits I have been there but I do not want to keep wasting money if I do not get a he.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...n-late/4809132
Are there any good massage + he someone could share their info with me? Pm is okay too. Any questions feel free to ask.
Happy safe mongering guys.
-
03-16-16 04:34 #13022Senior Member

Posts: 174Thank you
Thank you.
Originally Posted by DeadHead1
[View Original Post]
How do I book with jamie? Do I have to go through vera again?
-
03-16-16 02:32 #13021Senior Member

Posts: 343Can't remember the name bro. I think best Thai massage. Not so sure.
Originally Posted by Barefoot
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-16 02:30 #13020Regular Member

Posts: 6Emerald (Shella)
By far the best service I got was from her. She's pretty and have a banging body and also she's super nice and respectful. She never rushed me or anything. She's a real professional and she gave me the best pleasure. I would love to see her everyday!! I was suppose to get kora but I'm super glad and lucky I got Shella she was freakin hot and naughty. I love petite women and once I saw her come in with her sexy lingerie I knew I wanted her. How could you turn down a girl who's naught and also pretty with a banging body. Definitely going to see her again. Why'all should check her out if you guys go to emeralds. Alohaaa.
-
03-16-16 02:21 #13019Regular Member

Posts: 6Emerald (Shella)
By far the best service I got was from her. She's pretty and have a banging body and also she's super nice and respectful. She never rushed me or anything. She's a real professional and she gave me the best pleasure. I would love to see her everyday!! I was suppose to get kora but I'm super glad and lucky I got Shella she was freakin hot and naughty. I love petite women and once I saw her come in with her sexy lingerie I knew I wanted her. How could you turn down a girl who's naught and also pretty with a banging body. Definitely going to see her again. Why'all should check her out if you guys go to emeralds. Alohaaa.
-
03-16-16 01:31 #13018Regular Member

Posts: 6Emerald spa
Went there recently and found my favorite girl. I love Shella. She gave me the best experience out of all the places I went. She's really polite and nice and she never rushed me. She just knew what I liked and I had a blast. Shella is the one girl I will go back to emeralds for and only her. Trust me guys she's really great!!
-
03-16-16 01:17 #13017Senior Member

Posts: 296Been to Vera's place, didn't realize that was the her place this girl Tammy was working out of. That's for the heads up might have to go check her out, Thanks H Mobius!!
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-16 00:40 #13016Banned Member

Posts: 81Search tricks
PM me and I will share what an IT guy taught me about using Google to search a password protected site for words that appear anywhere within the site, even inside of posts, which the search on this site won't do. With inside knowledge there's no need to read through everything.
Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-16 00:10 #13015Senior Member

Posts: 2364Correspondence
Thank you Seeker963 for your kind reply. I would have taken screen shots of the actual messages however I deleted it because of storage capacity issues with PMs. In any case since you are familiar with the LMT scene there will be no logical reason to share with you via PM what you already familiar with.
Originally Posted by Seeker963
[View Original Post]
Mango and all LMT Estb. are YMMV, humble apologies that the info did not apply to you. Anyway thanks for the inquiry. Let us just go our separate monger ways and seek our own HE endeavors and be mindful that what I report does not apply to each. By the way thank you for contributing your experience to the forum. Appreciate. Have a good day.











Reply With Quote





