Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,896 to 32,910 of 61408
-
03-16-16 11:56 #28513Senior Member

Posts: 100The ultimate paradigm of a submissive womanhood
She is the epitome of a man's sexual pleasure for sure. That said, the hot little minx is still around, but only by appointment, and of her choosing.
Originally Posted by Mongerel
[View Original Post]
- Fox.
-
03-16-16 11:23 #28512Senior Member

Posts: 32Blonde at the Circle
Cruised through Wilkens this morning around 6:30/7 saw a pretty thick (in all the right places) looking blonde standing at the circle. She had on a whitetish jacket and black pants and was carrying a purse. Wanted to scoop and pound the soul out of her but I had to go to work.
Anyone know who that is? Any info? Thanks.
-
03-16-16 11:05 #28511Senior Member

Posts: 502Natalie
If you caught cum on your face from multiple guys you are bound to have marks on your face. Its not all chics pick there face,some are drug scars naturally, some are from sex naturally as well. As always be safe out here.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-16 08:48 #28510Senior Member

Posts: 200Kiara
Happy birthday to a SW legend who has dropped off the map. I miss her!
-
03-16-16 08:03 #28509Senior Member

Posts: 1788When she does C she picks at her face, as most girls do.
Originally Posted by DizkNutz
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-16 23:28 #28508Senior Member

Posts: 135Nice photos and I'd be interested in giving her a try, but I can't help but ask if you took a close look at that spot just under her lower lip. ?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-16 23:28 #28507Senior Member

Posts: 135Nice photos and I'd be interested in giving her a tryd, but I can't help but ask if you took a close look at that spot just under her lower lip. ?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-16 19:18 #28506Senior Member

Posts: 339If its the one from CB she is a true sword swallower good attitude.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-16 19:15 #28505Senior Member

Posts: 339Sirdunk your pm is full.
-
03-15-16 16:37 #28504Senior Member

Posts: 463Smell wasn't the best but you can tell it was from sweat and not from yeast or anything nasty. Jessica smelled clean and dressed pretty well. I wonder how many miles these girls walk a day?
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
She gave me a BBBJ while I FIV which slowly began to moisten. She offered FS, stating how tight her V was. She was right, it's tight but she could use some lube too. I would've spent more time doing the deed but the day lights saving completely screwed me over.
CB has been the best loop out of WW, Garrison and CB. I've only tried Dundalk once and it was completely empty around 2 am.
-
03-15-16 15:24 #28503Senior Member

Posts: 229I know the 3rd one, Claire. She's a regular of mine.
Originally Posted by Plazmatixus
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-16 15:14 #28502Senior Member

Posts: 207Melissa near SA
Doing the patapsco / mp loop with no particular luck and saw a chick walking up the street a block behind the SA and townhouses. Did another loop and picked her up near sa / patapsco intersection. Got in with her bag and belted in and off we went down toward the wash blvd. She was eating these nasty peanut butter crackers a opened a coke from her bag then started on the headnods as I headed s. On the blvd. Made small talk and said I was heading down towards the park which was fine withher then she proceeded to nod and overturn her coke on the seat. Grabbing paper towels and grabbing whzt was left of it we headed to the spot as she profusely apologized. Fort I was in monger rig which has seen worse. Got to spot checked it out and handed her 2 oh since she was loopy. She sat there and looked out the window as I dropped them and then turned and said she usually got ten more and started the act. Skills were fine but she kept stopping because she couldn't breathe!! Finally unloaded some batter and cleaned up as she continued to whine. Gave her 5 more and took her back down to the gas station nxt to sa. Weird, she had bcpd scanner on her phone which she said gave her insights to her area. Dropped her and rolled without digits. Weird chick and her phone cover said valerie not melanie. Be safe friends. Hc.
-
03-15-16 14:37 #28501Senior Member

Posts: 1318Really good peeps. I gave up on her though as everytime I wanted to bust that ass she had an excuse to not give up the cooch. How's is it, tight? Smell? Will never know!!
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-16 14:34 #28500Senior Member

Posts: 1318Roger that!
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-16 14:23 #28499Senior Member

Posts: 94Dead End
Cruzed through the loop ystrdy late afternoon and it was totally dead. Maybe due to the rain? I dunno, I've seen girls out in much worse before. There was also a pretty heavy le presence.
Picked up WSW unknown to me on my way back, off of Northern by gas station. About 5'6", dirty blonde, be light see, 130 lbs. She gave her name, but I figured I'd never see her again and I honestly can't remember it.
02 for carplay with no neg. Bbj was good, not great- but it was unrushed, wet and she followed directions with no complaints. Which can't be said for some other girls I've seen.
She caught it and spit with no issue and seemed very grateful for the csh. Asked, but no phone ("using friend's phone. But out of minutes" I'm going to head that way a few more times the next week or so, for a possible incall.
Repeat.









Reply With Quote





