Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,351 to 25,365 of 40008
-
03-12-16 18:23 #14658Senior Member

Posts: 625I think the main worry is if you go to a place with a table shower and have to leave the room. Some places you can bring your wallet with you- others you can't. A lot of guys just bring so much money they're willing to spend and leave it in their wallet. Two reasons for this- one if someone steals from you it will be only so much. The second is that if a gal sees your wallet overflowing with bills- she'll expect a bigger tip and might be more difficult/expensive to deal with which kills the mood.
Originally Posted by SouthSideRed
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-16 17:15 #14657Banned Member

Posts: 4190I leave mine in the car. I only bring in the cash I need.
Originally Posted by SouthSideRed
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-16 16:27 #14656Senior Member

Posts: 110First General Recap
Hey folks, been lurking for years, decided to join and post a bit. I've been to many of the MPs and may begin to branch into a little incall. Really most interested in massages, HJ or BJ from this. Big fan of good strip bars, obviously don't get to then in Chicago as the scene is pretty poor. Anyway, did Sky One, high priced, decent looking girls normally but upsell and all business. Yun, pretty much sure thing, but again usually an upsell though I have had a couple pretty fun times. Lux has varied up and down, usually upsell, business like and average looking, have had the infamous insurance card checker, older, not good looking, not good massage or technique. Yedam has been pretty average as well, ok service and less upsell but realy average looking older women as well. Went to Escape once down south, cute little black girl with decent HE, no more seemed available and place a little run down. Its a drive so have not repeated. Under the radar on Milwaukee ave had an absolute cutie that was very good massage and great finish, best in a long while. Wheeling road by the burrito place has been consistent, good value but gotten pretty boring. I am visual and really would love to find a place with attractive women that drop some clothing and offer a good happy ending with friendly service. Don't need fake GFE or pretend they love me, just be nice. LOL.
-
03-12-16 16:24 #14655Senior Member

Posts: 246Question
I have a question regarding personal belongings while getting a massage. Because of a messed up back, I do get massages at the local chiropractor, which a hundred percent legit and by the book. Since I'm in a office setting, I do not really worry about my wallet being emptied or anything else.
Swiped while I'm laying there face down. I would like to venture out and get a more sensual massage, but the question, where do you place you personal items at?
-
03-12-16 15:56 #14654Senior Member

Posts: 65Thanks!
I thought about trying a place called "Blue Sky" near my hotel, but I don't even know if they're still open. I can't find any info on it. Thanks for the help though!
Originally Posted by Kellster
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-16 04:02 #14653Senior Member

Posts: 625The closest AMP's to Rosemont (at least in the suburbs- not sure about Chicago proper) would be the Mount Prospect forum or the Roselle forum. Schaumburg has several AMPs and has reviews under Roselle forum since it's close to it. So I'd start there. I usually don't hit the AMPs so I'm not much help. As for reasonable rates- that will be tough. Chicago is pretty expensive and not the best in terms of talent- it's really sad for a city this large. I think an hour usually runs between 70 and 80 from the ads I've seen- not counting tip- which can add up depending on where you go and how much they try and take you for. Some places give better quality massages than others- some have hotter gals but lousy massage skills- it just depends. Sky One in Mt Prospect supposedly has good looking gals but is really expensive and their massage quality is poor. Other places have Asian grandmas giving the massage- so like I said it depends.
Originally Posted by YounoKnow
[View Original Post]
You're probably better off calling a well reviewed independent escort or a gal for an outcall if you want FS and not the hassle of driving around- but if that's not an option you can try the AMP's. Note if you call an escort make sure they're well reviewed. The powers that be love running stings on sites like backpage and on gals working the street- Mannheim Road which is near Rosemont is notorious for it in case you were tempted to try that- I'd advise against it. Good luck!
-
03-11-16 19:58 #14652Senior Member

Posts: 65Visiting from Nashville
Hey guys! I am in town exploring a bit from Nashville, and I'm looking for an AMP. I am staying in the Rosemont area, and I can't really get around since my car costs significantly extra for "in and out fees" at the parking garage. I figure I will have to Uber in my explorations but to the point: I am looking for a nice AMP close and am hoping to for a great price and good place since Nashville went on a psycho kick to clear and shut down almost all do the AMPs where extras were offered. If anyone can point me to a great place who knows the area, I'd really appreciate it. I was close to senior status on my old account, but I closed / deleted it, so this one is still relatively new. Sorry for the long post!
-
03-11-16 11:00 #14651Senior Member

Posts: 85I had the same view with Pepsi.
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-16 08:08 #14650Senior Member

Posts: 788It's easy
It's the difference in taste between Chop Suey, Kimchee and Hột Vịt Lộ.
Quote Originally Posted by BrutusB74.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
Let me 69 which was great! Not to sound racist, because I know the difference between Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese.
-
03-11-16 07:44 #14649Senior Member

Posts: 158You just made my morning with that comment! I guess you're right. Not like the V was sideways!
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-16 07:21 #14648Senior Member

Posts: 210I've had similar experience there. Went there couple of weeks back greeted by Laura (I think). She was a bit older but very diligent on the performance.
Originally Posted by BrutusB74
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-16 06:37 #14647Senior Member

Posts: 958Depends if you're north or south.
Originally Posted by Bjrivs
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-16 06:36 #14646Senior Member

Posts: 958Lux
How can you tell her ethnicity from that view?
Originally Posted by BrutusB74
[View Original Post]
-w.
-
03-10-16 23:27 #14645Regular Member

Posts: 13Grand and Wood
I'm guessing it's right next to the pizza place. Inside isn't quite as elegant as they'd have you believe. I just went there a bit ago, massage was decent, and the provider provided great service knowing all the spots to touch. Looks were. Not so great. Sounded like there were at least 2 other people working there, and as I left I got to see one of them. Kind of made me regret the money I had just spent seeing what could have been. It was a later visit so not really an option to choose, I would definitely make a point of going during work hours in the future.
Originally Posted by ShadowEyes
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-16 22:26 #14644Banned Member

Posts: 4190All you do is ask questions. Go and try a place and report back.
Originally Posted by Bjrivs
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





