Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14659
    Quote Originally Posted by YounoKnow  [View Original Post]
    I thought about trying a place called "Blue Sky" near my hotel, but I don't even know if they're still open. I can't find any info on it. Thanks for the help though!
    No problem man. If you're willing to drive- St. Charles / Geneva area (far west suburbs) has a bunch of AMPs. So if one place doesn't do it for you- your close enough to try a few others. Sorry I can't be more help. I haven't been to many AMPs. Good luck!

  2. #14658
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRed  [View Original Post]
    I have a question regarding personal belongings while getting a massage. Because of a messed up back, I do get massages at the local chiropractor, which a hundred percent legit and by the book. Since I'm in a office setting, I do not really worry about my wallet being emptied or anything else.

    Swiped while I'm laying there face down. I would like to venture out and get a more sensual massage, but the question, where do you place you personal items at?
    I think the main worry is if you go to a place with a table shower and have to leave the room. Some places you can bring your wallet with you- others you can't. A lot of guys just bring so much money they're willing to spend and leave it in their wallet. Two reasons for this- one if someone steals from you it will be only so much. The second is that if a gal sees your wallet overflowing with bills- she'll expect a bigger tip and might be more difficult/expensive to deal with which kills the mood.

  3. #14657
    I leave mine in the car. I only bring in the cash I need.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRed  [View Original Post]
    I have a question regarding personal belongings while getting a massage. Because of a messed up back, I do get massages at the local chiropractor, which a hundred percent legit and by the book. Since I'm in a office setting, I do not really worry about my wallet being emptied or anything else.

    Swiped while I'm laying there face down. I would like to venture out and get a more sensual massage, but the question, where do you place you personal items at?

  4. #14656

    First General Recap

    Hey folks, been lurking for years, decided to join and post a bit. I've been to many of the MPs and may begin to branch into a little incall. Really most interested in massages, HJ or BJ from this. Big fan of good strip bars, obviously don't get to then in Chicago as the scene is pretty poor. Anyway, did Sky One, high priced, decent looking girls normally but upsell and all business. Yun, pretty much sure thing, but again usually an upsell though I have had a couple pretty fun times. Lux has varied up and down, usually upsell, business like and average looking, have had the infamous insurance card checker, older, not good looking, not good massage or technique. Yedam has been pretty average as well, ok service and less upsell but realy average looking older women as well. Went to Escape once down south, cute little black girl with decent HE, no more seemed available and place a little run down. Its a drive so have not repeated. Under the radar on Milwaukee ave had an absolute cutie that was very good massage and great finish, best in a long while. Wheeling road by the burrito place has been consistent, good value but gotten pretty boring. I am visual and really would love to find a place with attractive women that drop some clothing and offer a good happy ending with friendly service. Don't need fake GFE or pretend they love me, just be nice. LOL.

  5. #14655

    Question

    I have a question regarding personal belongings while getting a massage. Because of a messed up back, I do get massages at the local chiropractor, which a hundred percent legit and by the book. Since I'm in a office setting, I do not really worry about my wallet being emptied or anything else.

    Swiped while I'm laying there face down. I would like to venture out and get a more sensual massage, but the question, where do you place you personal items at?

  6. #14654

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellster  [View Original Post]
    The closest AMP's to Rosemont (at least in the suburbs- not sure about Chicago proper) would be the Mount Prospect forum or the Roselle forum. Schaumburg has several AMPs and has reviews under Roselle forum since it's close to it. So I'd start there. I usually don't hit the AMPs so I'm not much help. As for reasonable rates- that will be tough. Chicago is pretty expensive and not the best in terms of talent- it's really sad for a city this large. I think an hour usually runs between 70 and 80 from the ads I've seen- not counting tip- which can add up depending on where you go and how much they try and take you for. Some places give better quality massages than others- some have hotter gals but lousy massage skills- it just depends. Sky One in Mt Prospect supposedly has good looking gals but is really expensive and their massage quality is poor. Other places have Asian grandmas giving the massage- so like I said it depends.

    You're probably better off calling a well reviewed independent escort or a gal for an outcall if you want FS and not the hassle of driving around- but if that's not an option you can try the AMP's. Note if you call an escort make sure they're well reviewed. The powers that be love running stings on sites like backpage and on gals working the street- Mannheim Road which is near Rosemont is notorious for it in case you were tempted to try that- I'd advise against it. Good luck!
    I thought about trying a place called "Blue Sky" near my hotel, but I don't even know if they're still open. I can't find any info on it. Thanks for the help though!

  7. #14653
    Quote Originally Posted by YounoKnow  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys! I am in town exploring a bit from Nashville, and I'm looking for an AMP. I am staying in the Rosemont area, and I can't really get around since my car costs significantly extra for "in and out fees" at the parking garage. I figure I will have to Uber in my explorations but to the point: I am looking for a nice AMP close and am hoping to for a great price and good place since Nashville went on a psycho kick to clear and shut down almost all do the AMPs where extras were offered. If anyone can point me to a great place who knows the area, I'd really appreciate it. I was close to senior status on my old account, but I closed / deleted it, so this one is still relatively new. Sorry for the long post!
    The closest AMP's to Rosemont (at least in the suburbs- not sure about Chicago proper) would be the Mount Prospect forum or the Roselle forum. Schaumburg has several AMPs and has reviews under Roselle forum since it's close to it. So I'd start there. I usually don't hit the AMPs so I'm not much help. As for reasonable rates- that will be tough. Chicago is pretty expensive and not the best in terms of talent- it's really sad for a city this large. I think an hour usually runs between 70 and 80 from the ads I've seen- not counting tip- which can add up depending on where you go and how much they try and take you for. Some places give better quality massages than others- some have hotter gals but lousy massage skills- it just depends. Sky One in Mt Prospect supposedly has good looking gals but is really expensive and their massage quality is poor. Other places have Asian grandmas giving the massage- so like I said it depends.

    You're probably better off calling a well reviewed independent escort or a gal for an outcall if you want FS and not the hassle of driving around- but if that's not an option you can try the AMP's. Note if you call an escort make sure they're well reviewed. The powers that be love running stings on sites like backpage and on gals working the street- Mannheim Road which is near Rosemont is notorious for it in case you were tempted to try that- I'd advise against it. Good luck!

  8. #14652

    Visiting from Nashville

    Hey guys! I am in town exploring a bit from Nashville, and I'm looking for an AMP. I am staying in the Rosemont area, and I can't really get around since my car costs significantly extra for "in and out fees" at the parking garage. I figure I will have to Uber in my explorations but to the point: I am looking for a nice AMP close and am hoping to for a great price and good place since Nashville went on a psycho kick to clear and shut down almost all do the AMPs where extras were offered. If anyone can point me to a great place who knows the area, I'd really appreciate it. I was close to senior status on my old account, but I closed / deleted it, so this one is still relatively new. Sorry for the long post!

  9. #14651
    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    It's the difference in taste between Chop Suey, Kimchee and Hột Vịt Lộ.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusB74.

    Let me 69 which was great! Not to sound racist, because I know the difference between Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese.
    I had the same view with Pepsi.

  10. #14650

    It's easy

    It's the difference in taste between Chop Suey, Kimchee and Hột Vịt Lộ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    How can you tell her ethnicity from that view?

    -w.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusB74.

    Let me 69 which was great! Not to sound racist, because I know the difference between Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese.

  11. #14649
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    How can you tell her ethnicity from that view?

    -w.
    You just made my morning with that comment! I guess you're right. Not like the V was sideways!

  12. #14648
    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusB74  [View Original Post]
    Morning all. Brutus here. Read a lot about Lux so took the plunge. New girl Linda. She has been there 2 weeks. Really good experience. $. 8 T the door. Really good solid deep tissue massage. She speaks English very well. About 5'6, cute be cups and nice little butt. Wore a cute flowered dress. Hard to tell age but I would say 30 ish but her skin is yoithful and soft. Lots of teasing before the flip and after the massage asked for what I wanted. Asked for CBJ. Negotiated price $ (maybe high, don't know since I'm new but it's ok). Couldn't even tell the cover was on it was that good. Let me 69 which was great! Not to sound racist, because I know the difference between Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, but her attitude and voice reminded me of the girl from Full Metal Jacket. Finished, helped me with my clothes, thanked me for the tip. On the way out, got a friendly exit from all the girls there. They make you feel welcomed. Very glad I went.
    I've had similar experience there. Went there couple of weeks back greeted by Laura (I think). She was a bit older but very diligent on the performance.

  13. #14647
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjrivs  [View Original Post]
    I have some free time on Monday.

    Should I visit Sky One or Pine Tree?
    Depends if you're north or south.

  14. #14646

    Lux

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusB74  [View Original Post]
    Let me 69 which was great! Not to sound racist, because I know the difference between Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese.
    How can you tell her ethnicity from that view?

    -w.

  15. #14645

    Grand and Wood

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowEyes  [View Original Post]
    Do you have the name of the MP on Grand west of 9?
    I'm guessing it's right next to the pizza place. Inside isn't quite as elegant as they'd have you believe. I just went there a bit ago, massage was decent, and the provider provided great service knowing all the spots to touch. Looks were. Not so great. Sounded like there were at least 2 other people working there, and as I left I got to see one of them. Kind of made me regret the money I had just spent seeing what could have been. It was a later visit so not really an option to choose, I would definitely make a point of going during work hours in the future.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape